Venator light crossbow (damaged)
|Venator light crossbow (damaged)|
|Release||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will have to find another through Archaeology.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|A venator light crossbow that can be restored.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Uses[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Venator light crossbow||N/A|
Sources[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
To force an update of this list, click.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see( ).
|Ancient gravel||5||1||Very rare[dr 1]||N/A|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Venator means hunter in Latin.