Varrock armour 1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Varrock armour 1|
|Release||10 September 2007 (Update)|
|Destroy||You will need to get a new set of armour from Rat Burgiss if you destroy this one.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Varrock Smithing armour.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0.9%|
|FAQ • docs|
Benefits[edit | edit source]
|Varrock armour 1||
|Varrock armour 2||
|Varrock armour 3||
|Varrock armour 4||
|New Varrock Tasks||Easy||
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 7 January 2019 (Update):
- Varrock armour now increases the chance for double bars when smelting, for double ore when mining and for double progress when smithing. Higher levels of the armour work on higher level metals.
- New varrock armour doubles the effectiveness of varrock armour, and allows its mining and smithing benefits to work without wearing the armour.
- patch 23 April 2018 (Update):
- Amended the lighting on the Varrock Armour tier 1-3 to fix some inconsistency with the player skin colour when wearing the armour.
- patch 13 March 2017 (Update):
- Players with keepsaked versions of Varrock armour can now continue to claim the rewards for higher task sets from the relevant NPCs.
- patch 11 January 2016 (Update):
- Crystallise will now correctly consume double ores gained via the Varrock armour effect.
- ninja 18 August 2014 (Update):
- You can now benefit from the Varrock armour Smithing bonus when wearing the blacksmith’s top (assuming you've completed the respective achievement diary).
- patch 11 December 2013 (Update):
- Varrock armour will now give the correct amount of bonus XP while wearing the golden mining suit.
- patch 13 November 2012 (Update):
- Ores mined from concentrated gold deposits whilst wearing the Varrock armour platebody will now count towards the relevant Mining challenge.
- patch 2 April 2012 (Update):
- The Varrock platebody is now correctly considered a part of the Golden mining suit set for the XP bonus.
- patch 13 December 2011 (Update):
- Smithing with the Varrock Tasks reward armour now takes coal from a coal bag when the double bars effect takes place.
- patch 13 January 2009 (Update):
- Fixed render issues with the Pendant of Armadyl and the Varrock achievement reward armour.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the Personalised Shops update, this armour gave better prices in stores throughout Varrock. This was replaced with the benefits affecting the skull sceptre.
- Some players often wear this armour along with bronze hasta, Tyras helm, and Fremennik or mirror shield in order to look like Spartan warriors.
- None of the Varrock Armour will affect the speed of smelting cannonballs.
- When using the coal trucks if you get double coal one will go to truck and the other will go into your backpack.
- The armour appears to lack sleeves. When equipped, however, the player's arms become tan. This is likely a bug defaulting to white skintones.
|Fremennik sea boots|