Quick guide for Varrock achievements
Requirements[edit | edit source]
Easy[edit | edit source]
Medium[edit | edit source]
Hard[edit | edit source]
Elite[edit | edit source]
Easy achievements[edit | edit source]
- Start in Edgeville bank.
- Withdraw all required items (seen above).
- Enter Edgeville Dungeon. Exit again.
- Head South to Barbarian Village.
- Enter the Stronghold of Security (might as well head to the very bottom while you're here).
- Make a bowl in the crafting hut.
- Catch a trout in the river to the east of the village.
- Head south-east.
- Mine some Iron Ore at the mining spot south-west of Varrock.
- Head south-east past the wheat field and jump the fence.
- Head back north through into Varrock.
- Find a stray dog to feed a bone.
- Go to Aubury's Rune Shop, teleport to the rune essence mine (exit again).
- Speak to Thessalia to change your outfit.
- Talk to Benny in Varrock Square, buy a Newspaper.
- Climb to the top of Varrock Palace (north-west tower).
- East outside of palace, climb down into the sewers, travel through until the spider webs and pass through them.
- Go to the Varrock Estate agent and change your house location.
- Go upstairs in church talk to Elsie.
- South, inside the Varrock Museum, speak to Haig Halen.
- Go out the East gate of Varrock and head towards the Lumber Yard.
- Enter the Earth Altar (exit).
- Turn logs into plank at sawmill operator.
- Break into the Lumber Yard through west fence and chop down a tree. Break out.
- Head east to Silvarea mining site (can use Invitation Box) for quick teleport and mine some Limestone.
- Home teleport to Varrock, run south-east down the road to Rat Burgiss to receive reward.
Hard achievements[edit | edit source]
- Withdraw all required items and DESTROY your Family Crest gauntlets (13 slots required unless wielding Skull Sceptre and Chefs hat).
- Start in your house/friend's house with a mahogany lectern.
- Make a Varrock Teleport tablet on a mahogany lectern (don't use it).
- Use the skull sceptre to teleport to Barbarian Village.
- Run east towards Varrock and talk to Romily Weaklax in the Cooking Guild, give him a wild pie.
- Use the Home Teleport spell in the Ancient Magicks spellbook to teleport to Edgeville.
- Make a Waka Canoe on the east side of the river, over the bridge near the Grand Exchange.
- Teleport to Varrock Lodestone.
- Run immediately south-west to the Champions Guild farming patch and pick poison ivy (if only just planting this you'll need to return in 2 hours and 40 minutes, no compost needed).
- Run/Teleport back to the lodestone and head North into Varrock.
- Go all the way east past Aubury's Rune Shop to the fenced off area with the gate.
- Go through the gate and continue east to the fancy clothes shop.
- Trade two dashing kebbit furs and 800 coins with the fancy dress seller for a spottier cape.
- Just north of the fancy dress shop you'll find Dimintheis in his house, ask him to replace your gauntlets.
- Leave the fenced off area and smith an adamant med helm on the anvil next to Aubury's Rune Shop.
- This is also a good time to craft the air battlestaff.
- Head north past the bank (feel free to bank everything except 15k for the redecoration)
- Go into Varrock Museum as long as you have at least 153 Kudos, head downstairs and speak to the apprentice by the central staircase.
- Head back up and out of the museum, go north.
- You'll see the real estate agent on the west side of the path. Purchase a fancy stone or tropical wood finish for your house.
- Teleport to Edgeville Lodestone, head south and enter Edgeville dungeon.
- Run north and take the 2nd tunnel to the east (through the gate)
- Follow the path east to Vannaka.
- Just southeast of Vannaka you'll see the agility shortcut to Varrock Sewers, go through the pipe then go through it again so the achievement pops.
- Finally go back North and talk to Vannaka to receive your rewards.