Wikian title[edit source]
Hi, would you like to be nominated for the Wikian title? :) 20:39, 30 December 2018 (UTC)
NPC maps[edit source]
Hi, sorry for not answering sooner. My thoughts would be:
- Yes - especially if they are in that location after the quest/event. If they disappear after the quest a map would probably still be useful for players doing the quest. If they change location - probably switch infobox or a gallery on the page showing the different location maps.
- Maybe - if it's a small location and the NPC is easy to find a map is probably unnecessary. If the area doesn't appear on the map (some will show but only if you open the map up while in that area) a map won't be possible.
- Switch infobox buttons or gallery of maps (if the only thing that changes is the NPC's location probably a gallery).
- Yes - I was using Category:Holiday and event maps for these but hadn't really done anything better than that. Keep the map as it was at the time when the NPC was around and only update if they're re-released.
- Yes - was using Category:Historical maps. Don't update the maps. If no map wasn't made at the time don't make one.
- Not sure - maps might not be very helpful because of how the area repeats, but on the other hand it does repeat in the same pattern so maps might be somewhat helpful.
- No - I think I made some of these but you are right about the location depending on the Citadel's layout. If you tag any Citadel ones you find as Category:Speedy deletion candidates I think we should delete them.
You have been doing a really good job with the maps (see above). I think most of these examples would be more depending on the individual NPCs rather than hard rules and I'm sure you will make good judgements on that :)19:23, 28 January 2019 (UTC)