Hello, WoHenRe, and welcome to the RuneScape Wiki!
Thank you for taking an interest in our wiki. If you have any trouble or need help, feel free to ask questions on my talk page or any other editor's talk page. Also, you could look at a help page or you could shout out on the local forums. We hope you like it here and decide to stay!
Here are a few pages to help out new editors such as yourself:
Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date. Signing your comments is important, as it lets other editors know who has posted which comments.
Again, welcome! —18:55, January 25, 2013 (UTC)
If this was vandalism, it wasn't funny and don't do it again. If it was a mistake, please use the preview button to check your edits and avoid such things in future. 13:53, December 14, 2013 (UTC)
Re: Your Mistaken assumption and accusation[edit source]
- I fail to see where I accused you of anything.
- If this is in regards to this, why don't you look at your spelling to see why I might have reverted it?
- Instead of assuming that people know what "firelining" is, why don't you try explaining it on the article or using different words?
- An apology would be appreciated.
- Please use headers when putting a new section on my talk page; I have now created one for you and I don't particularly care if you agree with it.
21:11, December 18, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm sorry if thinking your addition of "fireliningg" to the p2p firemaking training page might have been vandalism. I didn't recognise the word, and wasn't sure what it was, and addition of random nonsense words is a common form of vandalism, so I covered both bases in my message to you. Might I suggest, possibly, that you maybe take a bit more care with your spelling and word choices, so that misunderstandings like this do not happen in future, yeah? 05:09, December 19, 2013 (UTC)
Article tense[edit source]
If an article is in present tense, please leave it as such, even if the future tag is on it. Too often an article is written in future tense, and no one bothers to change it to present, or misses half the tense changes, after release.14:50, May 26, 2014 (UTC)
But it isn't correct though. Using a bunch of "is" and such everywhere gives the impression that the thing is currently in game, which can be a little confusing.
- Yes, because the template is so small. 14:55, May 26, 2014 (UTC)