Hi people[edit source]
Hello, Wilko007, and welcome to the RuneScape Wiki!
Thank you for your past contributions and taking an interest in our wiki. If you have any trouble or need help, feel free to ask questions on my talk page or any other editor's talk page. Also, you could look at a help page or you could shout out on the local forums. We hope you like it here and decide to stay!
Here are a few pages to help out new editors such as yourself:
Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date. Signing your comments is important, as it lets other editors know who has posted which comments.
this is the template for Userboxes
Don't delete comments[edit source]
RE: Saw ur signature..[edit source]
RE: Just a couple of things[edit source]
- Signature: Sure. I did a general code cleanup (removing redundant things), made the brackets gold and added a (Sign) (same style as your talk thing) linked to your guest book (I removed the link to it from your 007, feel free to add that back, just thought you wouldn't need two links to it), and put it underneath the talk link. The annoying amount of space between the talk and sign links and the skillcapes image is unavoidable (as far as I know).
- [https://runescape.wiki/index.php?title=Special%3APrefixIndex&from=Random&namespace=10 Random things]: [[Template:Random color|color]]; [[Template:Random dog|dog]]; [[Template:Random rune|rune]]; [[Template:Random skill1|skill1]]; [[Template:Random skill2|skill2]]; [[Template:Random skill3|skill3]]; [[Template:Random skill4|skill4]]; [[Template:Randomf2p1|free skills1]]; [[Template:Randomf2p2|free skills2]];[[Template:Randomf2p3|free skills3]]; [[Template:Randomf2p4|free skills4]]. I wouldn't use any of the skill based ones in a signature as they are large images which are hard to/cannot be resized.
- You could also make your own random thing like this:
<choose> <option>thing 1</option> <option>thing 2</option> ... <option>thing n</option> </choose>
(note: the linebreaks are optional)
- You could use that, just don't overuse it if its in your signature.
- Mmk, I did it for you. It was because you had so many spaces around; putting a space first on a new line causes a box to appear - e.g.:
- There are other ways to move things around than with spaces:
- using tables - build a standard wikitable (minus the class="wikitable" option for an 'invisible' table) around your features to arrange them how you want. you can specify width and add borders and backgrounds too
- using <div> tags - just as with tables, you can specify widths and add colours
- using <br clear="place"> where place is left, right, center or all to clear the area specifyed underneath the the last feature until the tag is used.
- Hope that helps 20:02, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello, Wilko, it has come to my attention that your signature has an animation in it. Per new signature rules, users are no longer allowed to have animations in their signatures, because it increases the amount of time it takes to load pages, which may cause some computers to lag consistently. Please remove the animation in your sig,or I will do it for you. Thank You. --
14:59, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah,sorry. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them. Now only about 200 more sigs to look at.... Oh, well, thanks for complying. --Captain Sciz 21:47, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
RE: Join the countdown![edit source]
Like I said, if you've spoken to him in game or on the Danish RS wiki (I believe he's still active there) then sure. I don't want to remove him if he still plans to train... the only other thing is if he gets over 6,517,215 experience in firemaking before the contest starts - which I doubt, he's only at 5,902,975 experience. Sorry. 20:46, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Well.....thanks to everyone who helped with it lol :) --08:06, 23 August 2009 (UTC)
Your MYSTERY PRIZE!!![edit | edit source]
You got a chocolate database 5790484739857982473!23:54, 24 August 2009 (UTC)