Hello, Thefreeman500, and welcome to the RuneScape Wiki! Here are a few pages that you might find helpful:
If you have any trouble or need help, feel free to ask questions on my talk page or any other editor's talk page. We hope you will enjoy contributing to this wiki and decide to stay.
Here you go[edit source]
Here's the image: http://imgur.com/ejwy7mh
RSW Clan Administrator Maturity[edit source]
Recently, the maturity level of administrators has been called into question by some clanmates. We would like to remind everyone that as an RSW admin, you are a representative of both the clan and the wiki. Therefore, please remember to keep the clan chat a place for everyone to enjoy. We are not trying to be the "fun police." Rather, we want to make sure that everyone in the clan is respected. If you didn't see the recent thread, please reacquaint yourself with the clan chat rules.
With this in mind, there are a few specific behaviors that are troublesome. Clan administrators are meant to be players that other clanmates can trust to go to with issues. Please endeavor to maintain this trust. We would like you to please note the following points.
- The pattern of joking about power abuse should stop. There should be no perception of power abuse in the clan.
- Several clan rules now are pattered under the "accepted until someone requests the conversation to end." There have been several cases of users jokingly invoking this rule. Constantly "crying wolf" about this will make it much harder for a clanmate who legitimately wants an offensive conversation to stop to utilize the rule if he/she has seen us joking about it earlier.
- If you see someone "crying wolf," please discourage the user from doing so.
- Please do not "cry wolf" yourself.
- If possible, please leave PM on so that other users can contact you privately if needed. We understand that sometimes you may not wish to do so, but please try to be available whenever possible.
- Please try to show a little restraint with your language. There's nothing to say that you cannot use profanity, as long as the filter is respected, but some users have used it excessively. Some have also been a little too confrontational.
- Some things have been said in the clan chat that have been reportable or mutable. Please avoid these. Check over the Rules of RuneScape to make sure that you do not break them, as they take precedence over our rules. A muted administrator is an ineffective administrator.
- If there is a heated argument or conflict going on (not to be confused with a debate), please try to resolve and mediate it with class rather than exacerbating the issue.
We intend this to be a simple reminder for you to maintain a pleasant decorum in the clan. Thanks for being a part of the clan!
2014 RSW Family Photo[edit source]
The 2014 RSW Family Photo is in! Feel free to check it here! See you all again next year, 21:46, March 5, 2014 (UTC)
Regarding your upload.[edit source]
Make a Skype pl0x[edit source]
Make a Skype (assuming you don't already have one) so you can be in the ET call. Thanks,20:27, May 12, 2014 (UTC)
Oooo pretty colors[edit source]
I like it :D
00:43, January 9, 2015 (UTC)
three dee ess[edit source]
RE: Fam Photo[edit source]
These are the ones wiki has for bosses. The missing ones are most of arraxi/arraxor, all the beams from Telos, black virus from Telos, and broken armor from Telos as well. There may be others from different bosses, but I'm not aware atm --Jlun2 (talk) 19:33, July 24, 2016 (UTC)
the Wikian title[edit source]
Hello! Following the discussion at RuneScape:The Wikian, you have been granted the Wikian title! Please make arrangements with Gaz Lloyd to receive the title in game. If you could please add your in-game name to RuneScape:The Wikian/Users, it would be most appreciated. Thanks and congratulations! 01:14, December 14, 2016 (UTC)
Another Slice images[edit source]
Heya, could you please make sure to move the chatbox to the bottom left corner of the screen for cutscenes (click and drag)? Thanks! Also, for the image of the fight with the assassins, please mind that the interface hovering above the enemy as well as the weird circles beneath are very distracting, so it'd be nice if you could turn those off next time. For now I've reverted that image if you don't mind, since the previous also had the benefit of showing the assassins' attacking and the dropped supplies. Thanks for the contributions!07:06, October 8, 2017 (UTC)
Hi Corn[edit source]
Hello there corn[edit source]
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=macne+sasayaki 03:26, 2 February 2019 (UTC)