- 1 Urgent message for Syu :G
- 2 Hello?
- 3 Events Page
- 4 BALEETED!
- 5 Talk?? omfg
- 6 Your page
- 7 RE: O_o
- 8 IP
- 9 Oi.
- 10 Arg?
- 11 Spell pages
- 12 congrats
- 13 "When Adventures Go Wrong: Part One"
- 14 cowhides!!!!!!!!!
- 15 cowhides?????????
- 16 Beggar images?
- 17 Happy New Year ('s eve)!
- 18 awww
- 19 w00t you've grown up!
- 20 Re: Bai :o
- 21 Just a quik note on why I thought it was vandalism
- 22 Sailing Skill???
- 23 Dagganoth Kings
- 24 Spirit of Summer
- 25 Why?
- 26 Me and you
- 27 Hi
- 28 Kalphite Queen
- 29 DO IT!
- 30 KBD
- 31 Tormented Demons
- 32 Welcome back?
- 33 Kay
- 34 RE:
- 35 RE: Desert Treasure
- 36 RE:Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:Desserts of Treasureness
- 37 1802
- 38 Hai der
- 39 What
- 40 Hey
- 41 Your Clan Chat Rank
- 42 My response
Urgent message for Syu :G[edit source]
Yeah, I wont be on at all for at least two weeks- if you and ina miss me too much, contact me on here. Yes, that works.
Hope to hear/see you soon.
You're making edits? o:
Arsenal 7149 10:51, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Arsenal 7149 21:44, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
How do I do this without messing things up? :G I r newb at wiki-ing.
See you at the star laters. Arsenal 7149 21:05, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
Events Page[edit source]
With your permission, I have began working on an Events page. This page will be used to suppliment the forums, and to allow all wikians to post their own events that they are hosting. Hopefully this will allow wikians to "get together" in game easier and allow new users to see firsthand the strong communtiy that we have at the Wiki. Also, this will try and bring the community together by building friendships in game. When complete, we can discuss it being linked on the main page to draw new wikians towards it. I am hosting it right now in my Sandbox, and welcome all criticism. Thanks! Atlandy 15:13, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
Talk?? omfg[edit source]
I would be thinking that your talk page would be a wee bit bigger.....--→ Spιεmαn←Talk 01:47, 12 October 2007 (UTC)
Your page[edit source]
RE: O_o[edit source]
- XD It was either that or prepping for the PSATs I took today lol. ChristineTalk 15:20, 17 October 2007 (UTC)
- Bowman hat
- Amulet of nature
- Menaphite robes
- [[Stores in Keldagrim]]
- Pirate hook (left)
- Fire cape
- Look again. It was always in the Human and Account articles. If you want to see if an image is used, check the [[:File:Runescape_personal_casualoutfit-chikoritapro.gif#filelinks|bottom]] of the image, not the "What links here" page, as that's only counting if the image is actually linked [[:File:Runescape personal casualoutfit-chikoritapro-male.gif|like this]], not if it is being used as an image. There is pretty much no image whatsoever in the entire wiki that is ever linked like that in mainspace, however.
- The images are personal in name only, and only one is actually used in Userspace, alongside nine other mainspace articles. Removing either would damage a couple mainspace articles for sure. Tarikochi 16:24, 24 October 2007 (UTC)
I decided to check up on you, through your userpage, and you commented about my partial skiller thing lol. But...you said my username = !!! Shh...I'm secret :) <- Velireon -> <---See what boredom does to me..
Spell pages[edit source]
I've noticed you're editing a lot of spell pages, and that a lot of them have the word magic uncapitalised. While you're going through, you may as well capitalise them as you go... JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 18:43, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
- Kewl. I'll do a few too, but I'm lagging (as always on this wiki) so I'll be slow. JalYt-Xil-Vimescarrot 18:49, 1 November 2007 (UTC)
u got 1.7 mil, congrats!!!13:44, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
"When Adventures Go Wrong: Part One"[edit source]
I am currently working on a video that was inspired (and as flamers would say, "OMG U STOLE IT") by a part of your "When Adventures Go Wrong: Part One" video when the adventurer wanders into the Wilderness when trying to get to Varrock. To avoid flamers flaming, "OMG U STOLE IT", could you give me permission to upload my video? Chiafriend12I have 12 friends. 05:59, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
Beggar images?[edit source]
Happy New Year ('s eve)![edit source]
... This Wintumber...
... Awaken from your slumber...
... AND PARTY WITH THE PARTY CUCUMBERS!
... HAPPY NEW YEAR ('S EVE)!
sorry to hear you are leaving mate, "(If you want, you can contact me in RuneScape on Syugecin or Quest Dz, but really, who'd want to talk to me :o) "
w00t you've grown up![edit source]
Re: Bai :o[edit source]
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? =(13:28, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- No don't gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo =[ ChristineTalk 22:22, 28 February 2008 (UTC)
- It has been fun. ;] Though I haven't understood half of what you are saying in-game at times. --Whiplash 22:02, 29 February 2008 (UTC)
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!, "Alas poor Syugecin I knew him well" (lumby graveyard music vid remember? lol) shame I couldn't wield the skull, oh well mate, sad to see you go, you have made a massive impact on this wiki, you won't be forgotten here, see you in game. Bob2006ty(RUNESTORM333) talk 11:33, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
Just a quik note on why I thought it was vandalism[edit source]
regarding 188.8.131.52 when they changed the warrior helm price, the made a 50k item into 350k. That much difference I thought was intentional. Thats all. :) --Degenret01 18:41, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
Sailing Skill???[edit source]
Hey. I was patrolling Recent changes and someone uploaded an image that appeared to show there is going to be a sailing skill. The image is [[:File:Sailing Skill.jpg|here]]. I moved the info the user put to here. Do you think it is authentic or user-created? Cheers, Chicken7 >talk 12:36, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
- OK Thanks. I hope your userpage was tasty. Mine looks juicier by the day. :p Chicken7 >talk 14:21, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
Dagganoth Kings[edit source]
- Woot dude that was great, two d axes for the first trip, i like that !!!!!. During the trip i was using the new interface with "light flickering effect", it was very difficult for me to see the ladders ;). I think you were wondering "what is he doing ???"...
- Anyway, in french we say "i'am your man for the next trip !". Oh we could also go and kill the kalphite queen don't you think ? Urssaff talk 09:38, 17 July 2008 (UTC)
Spirit of Summer[edit source]
Hey, where can I find the hollow log for the girl to eat? --. 13:10, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
Me and you[edit source]
How ya doin'? ^^
20:38, 10 August 2008 (UTC) I'm halfway through my RSMV and I'm already bored, so I'm training E Emu. Could you add him so I can get into your clan chat pl0x?
21:55, 10 August 2008 (UTC) Well, I'm thieving now. Knights of Ardougne aren't as painful as Master Farmers, so I might be able to get to 65 without stopping. I'll still train E Emu if I want to stop thieving for a while, though.
23:40, 11 August 2008 (UTC) I think you said "See you on Friday" on MSM. So you're back today if I was right! Remember how I said I was Thieving...? I've gotten to 82 so far without stopping XD! I'm not going to let myself quit this. This will be my first 99 skill :P. I plan on having it by September 9th (my birthday).
15:41, 22 August 2008 (UTC)
Kalphite Queen[edit source]
Kalphite was funny, isn't it ? Even if she was so greedy that she kept "our" dragon chain !I hope we'll return there another time and bleed her until dragon !!
DO IT![edit source]
The last time i fought the kbd was a long time ago, it was very strange to fight it with a much stronger character ! Next time Draconic !!! What was bad with your CB strategy ? Urssaff talk 13:03, 8 January 2009 (UTC)
Tormented Demons[edit source]
So... do you have any advice for soloing Tormented Demons? :D I know the basics, like bringing Darklight and a Sapphire lantern and all that, and I have a rudimentary knowledge of the demons' attacks (I know they use all three combat styles, but I'm not exactly sure what each looks like. Magic is the orangey thing, right?). And I'm not sure what inventory to bring... should I bring super sets, brews, or both? Should I bring a Bunyip to heal, or a War tortoise for more inventory spaces? A lot of questions, I know, but if you could answer them it'd be greatly appreciated. :)15:12, 26 January 2009 (UTC)
- Not a lot of advice?! Your response was way more than I expected. Thanks a lot. :)
- The duo sounds like a good idea. But I'll be busy in-game for a month or so, so perhaps some other time. Thanks again. 16:36, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
Welcome back?[edit source]
- Well, vandals do visit everyday =P. We rarely block anyone for a few hours, the least is usually a day. C.ChiamTalk 11:14, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
Happy now? So, what's happened while I've been away? Arsenal 7149 13:40, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
RE: Desert Treasure[edit source]
You said, "what was wrong with it?"
The introduction is very redundant, including many requirements that are listed lower, where they should be! Second, the introduction should be written as an encyclopedia,, not as a personal guide. (i.e., "Do not think it is impossible!") It also is extremely unspecific (i.e., "you will have to use that and a whole lot more").
The references to "Damis" lower in the selection shouldn't be linked for every single occurrence. That's completely redundant and useless. Anyone
doing Desert Treasure reading the article would see one link per paragraph (a liberal amount, but I kept it).
In the section about Fareed, "Fareed is ridiculously easy compared to the other 3 diamonds" is not written as an encyclopedia, and also can be subjective.
So, my question is, what wasn't wrong with the sections I edited (before)?
02:02, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
RE:Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:Desserts of Treasureness[edit source]
And upon doing some further research-type stuff, on pages like Mourning's Ends Part II and While Guthix Sleeps, the introduction is written much as mine was. Since you've given me the liberty to, I'll change that back, and if other admins think it was better before, I'll take that as a sign and back off. :)
02:14, 28 May 2009 (UTC)
[[File:1802 pc damage.png]]
- Right here ;o FredeTalk 08:03, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Hai der[edit source]
- NEVAH!! U R now in da recent changes. FTW! Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 14:11, 16 July 2009 (UTC)
Your Clan Chat Rank[edit source]
Your rank in the clan chat has been removed. Reasons for this may include being inactive for a period of six months or more or having expressed interest in leaving the clan chat as a whole. If you have any secondary accounts that where otherwise ranked, their ranks have been removed as well. You are free to request your rank back at any time by speaking to the channel operator without the need to go through any discussion process. Thank you.
19:59, April 5, 2010 (UTC)
This was an automated message. By the time you receive this message, you will have been removed from the subscriber list mentioned below.
This automated newsletter message was sent by QBot on 20:44, April 5, 2010 (UTC).
My response[edit source]
can be found here. 03:06, January 8, 2012 (UTC)