|Userpage||Talk page123456789||Edit Count||Images||Links||All|
Hover For Dates
MEANY 222 I WANTED FIRST MOAR DEN CHU NUBLIN
Spamnub 19:23, May 5, 2011 (UTC)
Andy from RS Demon[edit source]
Hey, Could you tell Andy from RS Demon that people from RuneSlayer were looking to talk to him. I have aim (benryfos), msn ([email protected]) and skype (bddarwin) open all the time, or he could just email [email protected] if that's easier. :) Thanks? Ben RyfosTalk 02:35, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
- Added your skype (=
Rated Clan Wars Events[edit source]
Hi. I'm the leader of the clan Reddit. In a lot of ways we're pretty similar clans. You're a wiki about runescape and we're a subreddit about Runescape. I know a lot of people who browse our subreddit use Rswiki as a resource and I'm sure you have some people who frequent Reddit.
I was wondering if you were interested in having a few rated clan war events. If you are, you can PM on reddit cc or visit reddit.com/r/runescape and message me there. Or you can just reply here and I'll try to see it though I'm not too familiar with talkpages and other non-article stuff.
220.127.116.11 12:38, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
RuneScape Wiki Family Photo[edit source]
Hey. I've seen that "RuneScape Wiki Family Photo" floating around, and noticed that I wasn't on it. I mean, with over 1k edits and an almost 3-year-old account, you'd think I was part of the family too.
- Yeah, I thought that was probably the case. I just became active in the wiki again in the spring, so probably missed it. Thanks for the reply in any case!
re: Point 6[edit source]
Sigh I had hoped you'd take the criticism and move on but... You honestly think thats an excuse for how little work you've done? You've been extremely lazy the whole time and you've only recently found an excuse. I ignored the fact that you did almost no event creating work and that you did none of the behind-the-scenes stuff because i thought you could do all the fansite relations work and create some joint events but even that you couldnt do. It took you weeks of me asking to even start talking to Eggman about it and im not sure you've even tried to contact Tip.It.
How long do you think it takes to comment on a suggestion or make an event? When i was in my exam fortnight i opened it up and commented on new suggestions and then got into studying, you can't? Yeah, i get that you have sporting commitments too, but you really don't have 10-20 minutes spare? And if you think Runescape is a stupid game you don't want to waste time on, why not quit the ET?
Btw, i like how you resulted to Ad hominem at the end, because it lets me respond with: Go screw yourself, you lazy bastard. - [Pharos] 06:07, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
- Okay, as Andorin said, theres no call for insults so i'll stop. I seem to be directing my anger to you for some reason...
- That being said, how should i know that it took you days and not weeks to contact him if you tok weeks to tell me? You never even left a memo to tell me that you'd told him about the events and the first i heard of it was a couple weeks later.
- My initiative? This leads right back into my last point, i had no idea what progress you'd made on contacting him and wasn't going to act on that. I asked you a few times over the next few days if you'd spoken to him and you kept responding with something along the lines of "Yeah, ill do it soon" which lead me to think you had kept forgetting. And in the end i did contact both of them when you disappeared and the best i'd got from you was "I don't think tip.it would like those events". How am i meant to know what that means? If i had shit event ideas tell me, im a big boy now, i can handle it. But if you keep deflecting i wont stop pushing them.
- As for exams. Fine, i didn't realise how important they were, i thought they were mid-years and to be honest, 3 weeks isn't exactly crammed. And no swizz, it isn't a surprise to me that you didn't make any events and didn't come on the IRC to talk about them and it's not what im annoyed about. It just reminded me of how little you did before you started going into your exams. You seemed to decide that it was enough to come up with ideas and let someone else host/create it. It isn't and i should have told you that sooner but i didn't...
- What do you mean have i seen myself? You do realise i just quit runescape, do you think i had no reasons for it? Regardless, that has nothing to do with being lazy when it comes to ET work. What have i ever actually done to show that i was lazy? If you think that 20 minutes a week is too much then i ask you again, why even join? - [Pharos] 08:03, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
Hey miggy!!!! sup! long time!!--WarGod Wuz Here Level over 9000 06:02, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
Never EVER transclude that onto another page ever again. Suppa chuppa 18:33, September 22, 2011 (UTC)
Your job[edit source]
Exsibilation account hacked[edit source]
Hey Miggy! Long time no see, bud. I can't remember my wiki password, so that's no use there... I just thought'd add that my Exsibilation account on rs has been hacked. I can't do anything, nor intend to do anything. They are now under the username AcidKitty - this was not me, I don't use such retarded names. You are more than welcome to send 'em abuse, lol. But I can't do anything about it, sooooo. I'm not bothered, really, just a little peed that they could be messaging my friends. Feel free to delete them honestly. If you need verification this is me, then I'll say you thought I was a paedo till I showed you a photo of me. You can also search me again on FB, i changed accounts. I might come back to RS again on a new account name maybe and start all over if I have the time, it's just... very frustrating. I've spent a lot of work into making that account mine, i put a lot of effort into getting those chompy hats, or my 99 wc. But you know, what can you do? email me at [email protected] or go to facebook/lawyerupassh0le and we can talk more :) Hope you're well, and hope the event's are all going well as well. Love Charlie x (I'd appreciate if you left a message on my talk page saying how that that isn't my account anymore. I know you might not believe this is me, but I really want nobody to believe it is me :)) 18.104.22.168 14:40, May 4, 2012 (UTC)