If I put this somewhere else I'll forget it[edit source]
Random bit of code that has no real docs[edit source]
Don't suppose you remember what this was for? It's ended up in the [[MediaWiki:Common.js/pagetitle.js]] and clearly doesn't do anything related to the first half of the page. I'm clueless :| cqm 23:45, 21 Jul 2013 (UTC) (UTC)
The lines starting with "//" are supposed to tell you that. I understand CSS, but JS is mostly over my head. It's possible that further updates from Wikia have rendered it obsolete. I suppose you could just remove it and see what happens, and if the wiki blows up, we'll know to add it back in and blame you.13:46, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
- The lines starting with // tell me nothing. Out of half a dozen coders that were in the Wikia skype channel when I tried to figure out what it was for, not one had any idea what the classes could be for. I don't know if it was something in the skin if it was for some custom bit of code. User:Rappy 4187 tells me it's never been part of Oasis, but other than that it could be anything :( I'll try removing it and see what happens. cqm 21:31, 24 Jul 2013 (UTC) (UTC)
I'm not really an image person, so I'll take your word for it that that will make the pictures look better.14:23, July 22, 2013 (UTC)
RSW Clan Avatars[edit source]
Due to a shortage of avatars caused by avatar wardens constantly logging out with summoned avatars, Gareth and I would like to remind all wardens to dismiss avatars when logging out. To get the message across, we are removing the Avatar Warden jobs from all current wardens until they acknowledge the receipt of this message. If you wish to be a warden again, simply speak to Gareth or me, and we will change your job back to Avatar Warden.
RSW Clan Administrator Maturity[edit source]
Recently, the maturity level of administrators has been called into question by some clanmates. We would like to remind everyone that as an RSW admin, you are a representative of both the clan and the wiki. Therefore, please remember to keep the clan chat a place for everyone to enjoy. We are not trying to be the "fun police." Rather, we want to make sure that everyone in the clan is respected. If you didn't see the recent thread, please reacquaint yourself with the clan chat rules.
With this in mind, there are a few specific behaviors that are troublesome. Clan administrators are meant to be players that other clanmates can trust to go to with issues. Please endeavor to maintain this trust. We would like you to please note the following points.
- The pattern of joking about power abuse should stop. There should be no perception of power abuse in the clan.
- Several clan rules now are pattered under the "accepted until someone requests the conversation to end." There have been several cases of users jokingly invoking this rule. Constantly "crying wolf" about this will make it much harder for a clanmate who legitimately wants an offensive conversation to stop to utilize the rule if he/she has seen us joking about it earlier.
- If you see someone "crying wolf," please discourage the user from doing so.
- Please do not "cry wolf" yourself.
- If possible, please leave PM on so that other users can contact you privately if needed. We understand that sometimes you may not wish to do so, but please try to be available whenever possible.
- Please try to show a little restraint with your language. There's nothing to say that you cannot use profanity, as long as the filter is respected, but some users have used it excessively. Some have also been a little too confrontational.
- Some things have been said in the clan chat that have been reportable or mutable. Please avoid these. Check over the Rules of RuneScape to make sure that you do not break them, as they take precedence over our rules. A muted administrator is an ineffective administrator.
- If there is a heated argument or conflict going on (not to be confused with a debate), please try to resolve and mediate it with class rather than exacerbating the issue.
We intend this to be a simple reminder for you to maintain a pleasant decorum in the clan. Thanks for being a part of the clan!
Reply on Elven Clans/Families[edit source]
See my reply on your message.02:06, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
- Updated my reply on my talk page. 03:35, November 2, 2014 (UTC)
the Wikian title[edit source]
Hello! Following the discussion at RuneScape:The Wikian, you have been granted the Wikian title! Please make arrangements with Gaz Lloyd to receive the title in game. If you could please add your in-game name to RuneScape:The Wikian/Users, it would be most appreciated. Thanks and congratulations! 01:09, December 14, 2016 (UTC)
External image whitelist[edit source]
Can you please let me know how your problem regrading "Add site to MediaWiki:External image whitelist" was solved. where is MediaWiki:External image whitelist?
Thanks Sepideh 220.127.116.11 18:53, July 27, 2017 (UTC)