User talk:Soldier 1033
- 1 First
- 2 her u go sir
- 3 Happy new year!!
- 4 Comment on my RfA
- 5 Oh yeah, I forgot that
- 6 Same-robot marriage
- 7 Re:hi
- 8 RE: Can't believe it's been almost a year since we've spoken...
- 9 Possible Copy/Paste Bot
- 10 Hello!
- 11 Merry Christmas!
- 12 Forum:Inactive bots
- 13 Reporting a scammer
- 14 Clan Chat Inactivity: 20 Dec 2013
- 15 RSW Clan Administrator Maturity
- 16 RE:
- 17 Happy birthday you scrub
- 18 Admin account security
- 19 Re: Hey
- 20 Wikian title
- 21 Wikian Title granted
- 22 Andrew!!!
- 23 Wikia forking thread
her u go sir[edit source]
Happy new year!![edit source]
Happy new year to you Soldier 1033! Hope this year is enjoyable like last year. :)
This message was sent by Rswfan using AWB
Comment on my RfA[edit source]
I believe my request for information isn't completely relevant to be posted on my RfA, so instead I will ask you here - if you want to - to post it on my talk instead. What I am asking for is purely for my own editing benefit, I would like to know where I've gone wrong in discussions, and you would be helping me by telling me that. I'd also like to know how I have been arguing there, in my eyes it was a friendly request for information. If you can't be bothered or don't wish to, just say it. Thanks, 222 talk 00:34, January 19, 2011 (UTC)
Oh yeah, I forgot that[edit source]
I forgot the wiki was solely for the faint hearted who quite frankly get tossed off when a little bit of sarcasm is used against them...09:36, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
- You always were the one whole loved to follow the policies like best buddies... Whatever 17:45, January 20, 2011 (UTC)
Same-robot marriage[edit source]
What about fem-bot/fem-puter marriages?06:53, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
- But a fem-puter isn't a robot! So its not like its two robots getting married. Its a robot and a computer getting married!
09:45, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
- You drive a hard bargain sir. Very well, I shall simply marry a male robot. 06:52, January 23, 2011 (UTC)
please dont arrest me --20:09, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
-- 20:19, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
- >:( son, i am disappoint -- 20:31, January 21, 2011 (UTC)
RE: Can't believe it's been almost a year since we've spoken...[edit source]
Still breathin'. :P I'm doing alright, I guess. Yeah, it's hard to believe it's been so long. Some days I can't believe it's been over a year since I left RuneScape and here. I get nostlagic really easily, so I often think back to my days here. Certainly have more than a handful of memories on tap when I think back to those days. What about you? Life treating you good? --17:01, January 24, 2011 (UTC)
Possible Copy/Paste Bot[edit source]
If you happen to see a copy of this message on Kitty's talk page, it's because I'm leaving it on both.
I've been working on making basic calculators for every skill in two parts, the second of which requires no knowledge as to how to write one. This way, I can write all the calcs, then a person/people who cannot write calcs can copy and paste all the xp/skill values into these templates (thus giving me more time to do the knowledge-requiring aspect). While several users were copying/pasting numbers out of the game guide, one of them suggested that I ask Kitty and/or Soldier to write a bot that would do the copy/pasting instead. If such a bot were created, we could have all the skill calcs done in a day. No obligation, of course. Thanks!21:39, February 18, 2011 (UTC)
Hello! Decided to post... uhh... here. :D
Risk Wizard 02:25, February 23, 2011 (UTC)
Merry Christmas![edit source]
This is just a notification to inform you that your bot account, FluffyBunnyBot has been deflagged per discussion. Removal of the bot flag does not signify loss of trust in the owner. If you would like to continue operating it, please contact me or any other bureaucrat. Dtm142 (talk) 22:15, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
Reporting a scammer[edit source]
Dear Mr. Player moderator, there appears to be a user named "Soldier 1033" who has attempted to scam me out of my gems. Please ban him before you run off to college. --LiquidTalk 18:08, August 17, 2013 (UTC)
Clan Chat Inactivity: 20 Dec 2013[edit source]
- This message has been cross-posted to applicable users
Hi, you have been identified as being inactive in the clan chat, so you are being considered removal from the clan. You have a few options on what to do:
- Login and gain some experience (or name change) and you will be removed from the list (when I run the scraper before the kick)
- Contact me by whatever means you want (ingame, talk page, IRC, etc) and let me know that:
- you still want your place, and I will remove you from the list
- you do not want your place, and I will remove you from the clan early
- Login and remove yourself from the clan
- Do nothing and you will be removed on 3 January 2014
If you choose to leave the clan, any rank you have can be reclaimed at any time when you return.
You can see the clan kicklist here. Thanks in advance. 17:38, December 20, 2013 (UTC)
RSW Clan Administrator Maturity[edit source]
Dear Soldier 1033,
Recently, the maturity level of administrators has been called into question by some clanmates. We would like to remind everyone that as an RSW admin, you are a representative of both the clan and the wiki. Therefore, please remember to keep the clan chat a place for everyone to enjoy. We are not trying to be the "fun police." Rather, we want to make sure that everyone in the clan is respected. If you didn't see the recent thread, please reacquaint yourself with the clan chat rules.
With this in mind, there are a few specific behaviors that are troublesome. Clan administrators are meant to be players that other clanmates can trust to go to with issues. Please endeavor to maintain this trust. We would like you to please note the following points.
- The pattern of joking about power abuse should stop. There should be no perception of power abuse in the clan.
- Several clan rules now are pattered under the "accepted until someone requests the conversation to end." There have been several cases of users jokingly invoking this rule. Constantly "crying wolf" about this will make it much harder for a clanmate who legitimately wants an offensive conversation to stop to utilize the rule if he/she has seen us joking about it earlier.
- If you see someone "crying wolf," please discourage the user from doing so.
- Please do not "cry wolf" yourself.
- If possible, please leave PM on so that other users can contact you privately if needed. We understand that sometimes you may not wish to do so, but please try to be available whenever possible.
- Please try to show a little restraint with your language. There's nothing to say that you cannot use profanity, as long as the filter is respected, but some users have used it excessively. Some have also been a little too confrontational.
- Some things have been said in the clan chat that have been reportable or mutable. Please avoid these. Check over the Rules of RuneScape to make sure that you do not break them, as they take precedence over our rules. A muted administrator is an ineffective administrator.
- If there is a heated argument or conflict going on (not to be confused with a debate), please try to resolve and mediate it with class rather than exacerbating the issue.
We intend this to be a simple reminder for you to maintain a pleasant decorum in the clan. Thanks for being a part of the clan!
Happy birthday you scrub[edit source]
Admin account security[edit source]
Hi :) I've proposed to desysop inactive admins per recent security concerns, see Forum:Security of sysop accounts. Whilst you don't immediately qualify for desysopping, as you have less than 5 edits in the past 6 months I wondered if you'd be willing to have your rights removed voluntarily under the conditions outlined in that forum? Thanks, cqm 08:32, 10 Aug 2015 (UTC) (UTC)
Re: Hey[edit source]
Wikian title[edit source]
Hi, would you like to be nominated for the Wikian title? :) 06:56, February 20, 2018 (UTC)
Wikian Title granted[edit source]
Hi Soldier 1033, your request for the Wikian title was successful. Please contact Gaz Lloyd on his talk page, in the wiki Discord channel, or in-game (RSN: Gaz_Lloyd) so that he may give you the title. Sincerely, 04:18, May 19, 2018 (UTC)
Hi you! Hope things have been well. Just wanted to swing by and send a wave. <3
00:09, July 4, 2018 (UTC)
Wikia forking thread[edit source]
Hey Soldier 1033! I wanted to give you a heads up that there's a thread (Forum:Leaving Wikia) up for discussion right now about moving this wiki (and OSRS wiki) away from Wikia, to a self-hosted, Jagex-supported site. We'd love your input on the proposal (and the new wikis). Thanks! 21:33, September 30, 2018 (UTC)