Links for Slyp[edit source]
Re:Pie Recipe Book[edit source]
- Sorry it took me so long to check properly, but that's pretty much what I was hoping for I might have included the contents too, but that's up to you whether you think it's necessary. cqm 01:28,28/8/2012 (UTC) (UTC)
Re:Thanks for the sig![edit source]
No problem. --01:00, September 28, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Transcription of Stolen Hearts[edit source]
I played with it a bit, but it's looking good so far As far as I know there isn't really any style guide for quest transcripts so I just made it up when I transcripted Nadir. If in doubt take a look at what I did there.
- The projects I know of are the maps project, the
SoF logs projectand the [[User:Cqm/Lores Project|lores project]]. There is also a project for making money making guides on the wiki, although I'm not sure what stage it's in at the moment. Cook is looking after that and would definitely appreciate all the help he can get, so ask him if you're interested. You're meant to be able to view all the active projects from the navigation at the top of the page (Community -> Tasks -> <insert project here>) so I'll try and get the ones that are up and running on there.
- As for your question about getting the reddit communty involved, yes please! New editors are always welcome :) If they need any help getting started they can look in [[Special:Chat|the chat]] or the IRC (I can't remember if there's a reddit IRC channel) or if they're familiar with IRC then just join #rswiki on freenode. There's usually active people in one of them, if not both. cqm 10:12,1/10/2012 (UTC) (UTC)
An edit[edit source]
Re:Question about forms of communicating[edit source]
I'd use User talk:Cåm/Lores Project for project coordination. I considered adding in a discussion page, but never got around to it when I was setting up the project, instead directing queries to my talk page. Seeing as the project seems to be perking up a bit, I'll add in a note and link to the talk page. cqm 16:54,3/10/2012 (UTC) (UTC)
Is this you?[edit source]
Is it? If so, make sure you log in next time :P Hair 04:18, October 19, 2012 (UTC)
Quest transcript style guide[edit source]
Hey :) I made a quest transcript style guide to help with the Lores Project. It's kind of new so if you disagree with anything feel free to tweak it. I figured it'd be better to sort something out now than 50 or 100 transcripts down the line and have to reformat all of them. Let me know if you have any questions. cqm 09:54,20/10/2012 (UTC) (UTC)
- What I did for Neite/dialogue, was to repeat the dialogue where it appeared. However, I learned of anchors the other day which would probably be worth using here.
- If you 'wrapped' the dialogue with
<span id="anchorname">dialogue</span>using whatever anchor name you deem appropriate (I'd use
dialogueoption1or something similar) and then when the option is repeated simply put
''[[PAGENAME#anchorname|See above]]''which would then direct them to the relevant option. Repeated dialogue is unlikely to be particularly important so there's not really much to be gained from repeating it. But yeah, do whatever you feel comfortable with cqm 23:07 • 22/10/2012 (UTC) (UTC)
Black ibis[edit source]
Thanks for the head's up! I read/interpreted it that you could only get it from the last room requiring lvl 91 thieving (and 75 rc as well). Btw... congrats! 15:32, August 13, 2013 (UTC)