User talk:Sank Your Battleship
Hello, Sank Your Battleship, and welcome to the RuneScape Wiki!
Thank you for taking an interest in our wiki. If you have any trouble or need help, feel free to ask questions on my talk page or any other editor's talk page. Also, you could look at a help page or you could shout out on the local forums. We hope you like it here and decide to stay!
Here are a few pages to help out new editors such as yourself:
Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date. Signing your comments is important, as it lets other editors know who has posted which comments.
Again, welcome! —19:49, June 19, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, want a shot at the Wikian title? 01:59, December 13, 2017 (UTC)
- Hey, that's fine. Should it pass, I'll let Gaz ken, as he's the one who deals with actually awarding the title 19:15, December 18, 2017 (UTC)
The Wikian Title[edit source]
Hi Sank Your Battleship, your request for the Wikian title was successful. Please contact Gaz Lloyd on his talk page, in the wiki Discord channel, or in-game (RSN: Gaz_Lloyd) so that he may give you the title. Sincerely, 23:42, December 20, 2017 (UTC)
- Hey. Whenever is good for you - feel free to PM me in-game or on discord when you see me online. 21:31, December 21, 2017 (UTC)
RE: About RSPhoto[edit source]
Sorry if that sounded a little mean! Didn't mean for it be. Personally, it looks like a certain salute, so I assumed you were doing it on purpose. Perhaps it was just the angle.18:25, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
- Perhaps a different angle might show it better, or a slightly better timed moment during the wave? Up to you. I'm probably being a bit harsh anyway and could just use that picture, but I think if one person can see it as that, maybe others can also.
18:33, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
- I think there's a difference between being "triggered" at small stuff and a nazi salute. But alright, I was just concerned that some people might see it like that. 22:26, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
- It's less being triggered and more of something involving Germanic laws.. 22:37, April 23, 2018 (UTC)
RE: Hi, it’s me again[edit source]
Hey! No worries about last time, I was probably being too nitpicky! Anyway, that picture looks good! Feel free to post it on the sign up :)10:33, April 26, 2018 (UTC)