That please. It was used on GU. ;) 08:26, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Revert this afterwards too ^^ . IP188.8.131.52 (talk) 08:30, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
- <3 wojwoj 09:32, September 1, 2013 (UTC)
Events team[edit source]
So I made a Google Drive (aka Google Docs) Page for the E.T. PM me your email and ill invite you to it.11:38, September 21, 2013 (UTC)
MolMan 13:51, September 27, 2013 (UTC)
Clan Chat Inactivity: 20 Dec 2013[edit source]
- This message has been cross-posted to applicable users
Hi, you have been identified as being inactive in the clan chat, so you are being considered removal from the clan. You have a few options on what to do:
- Login and gain some experience (or name change) and you will be removed from the list (when I run the scraper before the kick)
- Contact me by whatever means you want (ingame, talk page, IRC, etc) and let me know that:
- you still want your place, and I will remove you from the list
- you do not want your place, and I will remove you from the clan early
- Login and remove yourself from the clan
- Do nothing and you will be removed on 3 January 2014
If you choose to leave the clan, any rank you have can be reclaimed at any time when you return.
You can see the clan kicklist here. Thanks in advance. 16:59, December 20, 2013 (UTC)
RSW Clan Avatars[edit source]
Due to a shortage of avatars caused by avatar wardens constantly logging out with summoned avatars, Gareth and I would like to remind all wardens to dismiss avatars when logging out. To get the message across, we are removing the Avatar Warden jobs from all current wardens until they acknowledge the receipt of this message. If you wish to be a warden again, simply speak to Gareth or me, and we will change your job back to Avatar Warden.
Message for all Events Team members[edit source]
I cannot get Jagex to advertise our events if the event pages are unfinished. Pages empty, banner images unused, and not copying the page onto RS:ET are all hindering my ability to advertise. Jagex has even told me that they want to tweet about our events but they can never find the events on RS:ET. To find the Nex event, I had to search through all of your contributions. If you want me to advertise events on Twitter and through Jagex, you all need to stay on top of things. 15:58, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
The Wikian Title[edit source]
Hi Rwojy, your request for the Wikian title was successful. Please contact Gaz Lloyd on his talk page, in the wiki Discord channel, or in-game (RSN: Gaz_Lloyd) so that he may give you the title. Sincerely, 12:33, 2 December 2019 (UTC)
Vote in the Weird Gloop elections![edit source]
Because of your involvement with the wiki, you are eligible to vote on the candidates for the board of Weird Gloop, the company that hosts the RuneScape and Old School RuneScape wikis.
There are 4 candidates for RuneScape, 4 candidates for OSRS, and 1 candidate for pt-RuneScape. If you'd like to influence who represents the voices of these communities inside the company, I strongly encourage you to vote! You are one of only 204 people that meet the requirements, and this is a chance to help shape the future of the wikis.