User talk:Real Not Pure
- You completed failed that ghost captain chathead; it has no alpha channel
- Your trans's are sorta... Nice, but subpar. You're either cutting them too close or you don't have AA or something. They're acceptable but barely and kinda ugh.
MolMan 21:01, April 19, 2013 (UTC)
This is just a notification to inform you that your AWB account, Real Not Bot has been deflagged per discussion. Removal of the bot flag does not signify loss of trust in the owner. If you would like to continue operating it, please contact me or any other bureaucrat. Dtm142 (talk) 22:30, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
Clan Chat Inactivity: 20 Dec 2013[edit source]
- This message has been cross-posted to applicable users
Hi, you have been identified as being inactive in the clan chat, so you are being considered removal from the clan. You have a few options on what to do:
- Login and gain some experience (or name change) and you will be removed from the list (when I run the scraper before the kick)
- Contact me by whatever means you want (ingame, talk page, IRC, etc) and let me know that:
- you still want your place, and I will remove you from the list
- you do not want your place, and I will remove you from the clan early
- Login and remove yourself from the clan
- Do nothing and you will be removed on 3 January 2014
If you choose to leave the clan, any rank you have can be reclaimed at any time when you return.
You can see the clan kicklist here. Thanks in advance. 17:39, December 20, 2013 (UTC)
Your post[edit source]
Sry I should put RE: (thing) but I forgot.
Second page because  (takes you to dev blog for wildywyrms) mentions "The WildyWyrm", which is a larger WildyWyrm with t95 stats and 1m hp, and different from the normal ones which have t90 stats and 30k hp.
This is the unique drops of regular WildyWyrms, along with other side details from the dev blog. I don't see a mention related to "The WildyWyrm" that should belong on regular WildyWyrms.
A good point, but I don't know if I should turn it to Wildywyrm (Historical) now or when the new ones come out. Might need to ask someone else for that.