User talk:Raging bull
02:20, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
nub16:47, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
- u failez i pwnd u 16:52, May 20, 2010 (UTC) 16:52, May 20, 2010 (UTC) 16:52, May 20, 2010 (UTC) 16:52, May 20, 2010 (UTC) 16:52, May 20, 2010 (UTC) 16:52, May 20, 2010 (UTC) 16:52, May 20, 2010 (UTC)
HAI. HOW ARE YOU? :o --Good Fight 21:18, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
muted lolz[edit source]
Bull, I was muted for spamming at clan wars. L O L its a 24 hour mute
Results of the Zammy trip we had on Thursday 17th June 2010, Enjoy!19:03, June 17, 2010 (UTC)
Frozen door[edit source]
Sorry i didn't believe you >_> - [Pharos] 03:23, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
Jagex be trolling you...[edit source]
Dirty Pics[edit source]
http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8186/tasklist.png 14:11, December 24, 2010 (UTC)
Events Team[edit source]
For the first event, i want to get it started soon. I really think that the Zamorak general in the GWD would be a nice first event. Ive asked Gaz and he's fine with it. Here's why i think its a good choice.
- The GWD and especially the general's throne rooms are normally an area seen exclusively by high levels. But as a large group and a with a few good tankers we could let lower levels in relatively safely. This will be one of their only chances to fight a general as most teams won't accept low levels.
- The requirements for getting into are relatively simple, completion of the quest Troll stronghold and 60 Strength or Agility. Strength would be the most common option for getting in as it is the easiest to train. Strength can be boosted by 5 + 15% with the use of a Super strength potion. That means anyone as low as 48 strength can enter.
- There are 4 options for which boss to fight. They are detailed on the GWD page. I think Zamorak would be optimal as its requirement (70 health) is the easiest to boost. Using a single dose of Saradomin brew will boost lifepoints 15% and can go beyond their maximum. Meaning anyone with a constitution level of 61 can enter under the effects of the potion. Normally, the Bandos general would be easier but the level requirement can't be boosted.
- The Zamorakian general is the most noob-friendly while still being rewarding. This is because he can be tanked, which is where one or two players take all of his hits and the others can wail on him.
Sara brews/ Super str pots as well as 1-click teleports will be supplied by me and Gaz by the way.
Ive been told that Brains has created the official events team cc btw, "Events Team".
So, just give me a yell on my talk if you agree with doing this event and ill start writing up the event page.
For the second event we'll try to do a f2p one to include everyone.
Bull, would you mind helping to tank if we go? - [Pharos] 02:06, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, and im thinking we should walk from falador, so we can hand stuff out at the western bank. Then we can take a walking train up past taverly, through burthope and into through trollheim. A small group of higher levels will teleport straight to trollheim and start getting their 40 kills so they can get the boss ready for the rest to come in. - [Pharos] 02:10, January 6, 2011 (UTC)
Ok, new Event. PvM is out of the question, CBF to make it unique and smart. Minigames it is :D
Im thinking Castle Wars, seeing as we managed to pull 60 people to a very dangerous area with high reqs to enter, im sure we can fill two decent sized teams at castle wars.
We can do this two ways. Either we could fill one cc and just randomly hop into teams, which is less messy as we can just hop in and start hacking away. Or we could have two leaders hosting two separate cc's and we play Go hard or go home style. Tactics, insults, gang bashings, the whole shebang. Its just a bit more annoying with people in the wrong teams, latecomers, non-wikians, stuff like that.
Honestly, i really don't mind either way. Gimme a yell on my talkpage if you want to do this event or not and if you do, 1 or 2 cc's? We'll use democracy, screw the wiki and its annoying policies. We want to be fully ready and advertised by next saturday.
One more thing, whats happening with the f2p event? I really have no clue what we're doing for that and i'd hoped stelercus did. Or is the Rhq thingy f2p? Stelercus, get back to me on that? - [Pharos] 03:25, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
04:26, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
R U a clan admin? Can u or anyone else let me in teh clan? (R S Wikia)
Page pimpping[edit source]
Go pimp your page D: it blinds my eyyeess <323:48, April 28, 2011 (UTC)
Clan Chat Inactivity: 20 Dec 2013[edit source]
- This message has been cross-posted to applicable users
Hi, you have been identified as being inactive in the clan chat, so you are being considered removal from the clan. You have a few options on what to do:
- Login and gain some experience (or name change) and you will be removed from the list (when I run the scraper before the kick)
- Contact me by whatever means you want (ingame, talk page, IRC, etc) and let me know that:
- you still want your place, and I will remove you from the list
- you do not want your place, and I will remove you from the clan early
- Login and remove yourself from the clan
- Do nothing and you will be removed on 3 January 2014
If you choose to leave the clan, any rank you have can be reclaimed at any time when you return.
You can see the clan kicklist here. Thanks in advance. 17:39, December 20, 2013 (UTC)