User talk:Rabbit Fear
- I placed the message back in your archive. This is enough of a discussion to fall under the RS:DDD policy, so please don't remove it. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 13:31, December 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, but i don't see what the problem is. Is it bad to keep the discussion? and even if you use the template, if someone answers that, it is still enough of a discussion to keep it per RS:DDD. If you don't remove things on talk pages other than archiving, you are totally safe, and you won't break RS:DDD again. Oh and i don't blame you of anything. I just remind you discussions should not be deleted, and correct your mistake. Mistakes are completely fine, as everyone makes mistakes. Just relax, and it's fine. Happy editing! JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 13:42, December 29, 2010 (UTC)
Forum:Articles for floors is now at RuneScape:Requests for deletion/Frozen floors. 00:24, January 8, 2011 (UTC)
|“||This image, therefore, is probably a JPEG or is JPEG-derived.||”|
- No problem, just remember that if the image has compression artifacts, the jpeg template needs to stay. Cheers --Aburnett (Talk) 01:18, January 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I fixed that with this change, and I've checked all the other pages to make sure there was no other problems. --Aburnett (Talk) 23:17, January 12, 2011 (UTC)
Whip spec[edit source]
- First there was a version of Ryan, then he uploaded another one. After that, Nomful uploaded another, more laggy version, which also had less transition. So, I reverted with that reason. Then we had a conversation and I said I was going to make another version, which I did. I uploaded it, and because "69" is a sex position, and that was also what I hitted on the stranger, i used that as summary. You then reverted with a summary that was as descriptive as my summary: "?", so ScionCrush reverted it and also saw 69, so said "l0l 69", together with reasoning "Updated and less laggy". You then reverted with the summary I used to revert the laggy version by Nomful as if my version was also laggy and had little transition(which it doesn't). So, basically, I first reverted Nomful's version because it was more laggy and had less transition than Ryan's version, but then uploaded a new version which didn't have lag, had good transition and also had updated hitsplats/face. Also the version by Ryan had the stranger wiping his mouth everytime, while mine doesn't. I hope it is clear now JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 19:50, January 30, 2011 (UTC)
RE:"edit war"[edit source]
Hi (: Like I said, it doesn't matter if your computer supposedly has AA or not. It also doesn't matter if you turned AA on in-game. The image does not have AA. I don't know why it doesn't, but it doesn't. AA images are smooth and do not have the staircase effect, which your image has (the choppy, zig-zagged lines). 04:24, June 8, 2012 (UTC)
Lightest equipment tables fix[edit source]
Vote in the Weird Gloop elections![edit source]
Hi Rabbit Fear!
Because of your involvement with the wiki, you are eligible to vote on the candidates for the board of Weird Gloop, the company that hosts the RuneScape and Old School RuneScape wikis.
There are 4 candidates for RuneScape, 4 candidates for OSRS, and 1 candidate for pt-RuneScape. If you'd like to influence who represents the voices of these communities inside the company, I strongly encourage you to vote! You are one of only 204 people that meet the requirements, and this is a chance to help shape the future of the wikis.
Wikian title[edit source]
Hi, would you like to be nominated for the Wikian title? 19:40, 27 March 2020 (UTC)
- Sorry about the delay, just add your rsn here :) 20:59, 3 April 2020 (UTC)
The Wikian Title[edit source]
Hi Rabbit Fear, your request for the Wikian title was successful. Please contact Gaz Lloyd on his talk page, in the wiki Discord channel, or in-game (RSN: Gaz_Lloyd) so that he may give you the title. Sincerely, 20:31, 13 April 2020 (UTC)