How have you been? Matt (t) 20:54, February 16, 2012 (UTC)
Welcome back. Hofmic Talk 06:52, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
Have fun being with us again! =) User_talk:Fswe1 Fswe1 14:54, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Already transing stuff, great! Great job on Will o' the wisp! I wonder though (I cannot see due to the bug), did you remember the brownish particles behind Wahisietel's spell? Nice work on the orb! User_talk:Fswe1 Fswe1 17:56, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Don't make fan art. 20:37, February 17, 2012 (UTC)
Random Talk page suggestions[edit source]
Hey just a suggestion - I think it would be better if your archive tab had the more recent archives on the left, so it would be talk page/most recent archive/.../oldest archive. That way the newest, most relevent archives will be right next to the talk page.
Also your border radius only works on firefox at the moment, so maybe you should add it for other browsers too :P --Henneyj 05:34, February 19, 2012 (UTC)
/ns register password email : Use this command to register a new nickname.
- /ns group Parsonsda : Use this command to link a new nickname that you want to register to your main nickname, Parsonsda (the above has strikethrough because you should really use this command instead, it's much easier to keep track of your accounts this way, and it's simpler!).
- /ns identify password : Use this command to identify yourself with Services and log into your account. Note that if you do not do so within 30 seconds, your nickname will be changed.
- /ns set enforce ON : When you group a new nickname, use this command to make sure that if anyone switches to your nickname, they will be disconnected within 30 seconds if they do not enter the password correctly. Note that this can also disconnect you if you are not fast enough, but you should still keep it on.
- /ns ghost nickname password : If you got disconnected from IRC because of lag or internet problems, sometimes your nickname can still remain connected, which means you won't be able to use it. Replace nickname with the nick you want to remove and password with the password for that account, and it will automatically be disconnected from IRC. You can also use this if someone else has nicked to your nickname. However, if you use ENFORCE like I suggested above, this shouldn't be a problem. After that, you can use /nick nickname to change your nick to that name.
If you need any other help then just ask, but I think this covers the basics. Christine 23:54, February 19, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, Parsonsda. You are currently disconnecting and reconnecting to the wiki's [[Special:Chat|on-site chat]] frequently, causing several join and leave messages to appear. To fix this problem, you can try refreshing the page and checking your connection. Thank you. Smithing (talk | contribs) 20:38, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, Parsonsda. You have been banned from the wiki's [[Special:Chat|on-site chat]] until 23 February 2012 00:40 for join/quit spamming. Additional details about the ban may be found at the chat bans page. To appeal, contact the banning Chat Moderator or reply here on your talk page. You can get unbanned if you ask me or another chat moderator and confirm your connection has been fixed. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 20:45, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
- You've been unbanned. When you're away from the computer, I'd suggest closing chat in the future. Smithing (talk | contribs) 20:49, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
- By the way, could you remove the __NOEDITSECTION__ from the top of your talk page? It's annoying that you can't edit a single section. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 20:50, February 22, 2012 (UTC)
User:ZamorakO o/RSW Family Photo Feeshee yay! 00:39, February 23, 2012 (UTC)
I Done It , Thank You[edit source]
OMG OMG OMG !!! I DONE IT ! , On my 4th attempt i finnaly done it :) :) :) , thank you for the pictures they really helped
I also told you this in a PM in the Chat, but as you didn't reply and seemed to be afk, I'm saying this here too:
I got this from the chat logs:
[07:13] <Parsonsda> guys
[07:13] <Battleben> Yes?
[07:13] <Battleben> Hrm.. Am i quit/joining
[07:13] <Parsonsda> can we fake player npc images?
[07:14] <Parsonsda> as they are players after all....but fake...
[07:14] <Battleben> ..what do you mean?
[07:14] <Parsonsda> [[File:Purepker895.PNG]]
[07:14] <Parsonsda> like this
[07:14] <Parsonsda> if u dress up as him, would we be alowed to do that
[07:14] <Battleben> Well uh
[07:14] <Battleben> if you can exactly mimic his appearance
[07:14] <Battleben> i see no reason why not..
[07:14] <Parsonsda> yay
[07:15] <Battleben> Don't think you can though..
No, you're not allowed to recreate player spoofs. Those are not players, but NPCs, and you're not allowed to fake images. Just letting you know that. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 20:32, February 29, 2012 (UTC)
Kev30 has been requesting a version of your header in chat, and I have attempted to make him a version in the sandbox. However he's not satisfied, and despite being told to contact you several times he hasn't, so I'm doing it for him Ciphrius Kane 20:10, March 4, 2012 (UTC)
ye look at my page mine isnt working right ;( i like if u can help me with some things
Well it fixed now but what i wanted to ask can u make a awesome userpage for me :D?
but then i need to edit evry page etc right?
Hey, you said in the RfS that you'd have lots of information to add once the RuneFest article was split. Well, it's split now, and awaiting your edits. Have fun, don't put all your bytes in one place. Hofmic Talk 09:00, March 10, 2012 (UTC)
your userpage pop up about your 'repost everything jagex posts' group makes it seem like it is endorsed by the wiki which im guessing it isnt. Might be nice if u changed the message to say I instead of We KDanger Talk 13:18, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
it also doesnt make grammetical(?) sense KDanger Talk 13:20, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, Parsonsda. You have been banned from the wiki's [[Special:Chat|on-site chat]] for j/q spam. Additional details about the ban may be found at the chat bans page. To appeal, contact the banning Chat Moderator or reply here on your talk page. AnselaJonla 16:15, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
-  You were j/q spamming AnselaJonla 16:35, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Removed AnselaJonla 16:41, March 17, 2012 (UTC)
Could I be on the Project Myface page itself?
This any good? Best appreciated in full view.
Sadly I had to downscale the first image from 1920x1080 due to horrible lag. Neitiznot ▸ My userpage Talk to me! Spam goes here Sign here! 19:35, March 18, 2012 (UTC)
List Of all Wikis Own By Parsonsda ▸[edit source]
Erm, techincally you don't own any of the wikis you found; unless it's a personal wiki /
Neitiznot ▸ My userpage Talk to me! Spam goes here Sign here! 17:11, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
https://runescape.wiki/w/Kal%27Ger_the_Warmonger Uploaded Hd Image, cuz you brought it to my attention ^^ Shinigamidaio 20:03, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Project Myface userbox[edit source]
I've made a Project Myface userbox at Template:User:Neitiznot/Project Myface!!! Neitiznot ▸ My userpage Talk to me! Spam goes here Sign here! 14:58, April 5, 2012 (UTC)
Why did you add fake particles AGAIN? You know that you have been blocked for this before right? The particles you added were NOT like they were in-game, so you are NOT allowed to modify the particles like that. I am really getting sick of this Parsons. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 10:37, April 11, 2012 (UTC)
Particle transparency[edit source]
If you don't mind, could you possibly apply transparency to these images for me? I don't know how to do it myself :(. Please don't fake the particles though. File:Chaos Elemental attacks.png
-- Wahisietel (Talk) 13:09, April 23, 2012 (UTC)
Notification of reversion[edit source]
This is a message to notify you that one or more of your edits to the page File:Infested_Axe.png was reverted. The reason given was: "Doesn't look right against a darker background. Some of the darker colours have been removed, and will need to remain in the transparency." If you have any problems with this reversion, please leave a Message on Henneyj's talk page --Henneyj 17:41, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
- -Sorry that should be lighter background. Basically the natural dark colours of the particles have been removed because of the type of transparency done. --Henneyj 17:44, April 26, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, Parsonsda. You have been banned from the wiki's [[Special:Chat|on-site chat]] until 16:00 for Advertising links after several warnings not to do so. Additional details about the ban may be found at the chat bans page. To appeal, contact the banning Chat Moderator or reply here on your talk page. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 14:02, May 9, 2012 (UTC)
Hello, is there anyway you can link me to a tutorial, or explain how you trans an image? It seems rather difficult to extract the background from a semi-opaque area, without damaging the effect itself.
Faking the particles is a nogo though.
Sabeta 16:40, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
I see that someone above just asked this question, but I was wondering how you go about removing the background from a semitransparent subject. You do a very good job with it!
EDIT: The link you sent to Sabeta doesn't work.Joel amos Talk Contribs 16:54, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
Be sure to check out my video tutorial at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3o6aJ9wxkc bren.talk(); 22:36, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
Please do Not put Random Capital letters in your Edits. It looks really Annoying and not Professional at ALL. Please save the capital letters for important things, like the starts of sentences and the names of places and NPCs. AnselaJonla 20:27, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Are you thick or something? STOP USING RANDOM CAPITAL LETTERS IN YOUR EDITS!! It's unnecessary and just means that someone that isn't you has to go through every single edit you make and fix your terrible capitalisation, in addition to your awful grammar and bad phrasing. AnselaJonla 22:19, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
How the heck did you get an HD image of someone?!
184.108.40.206 06:51, September 18, 2012 (UTC)
This is just a notification to inform you that your AWB account, Parsonsda Bot has been deflagged per discussion. Removal of the bot flag does not signify loss of trust in the owner. If you would like to continue operating it, please contact me or any other bureaucrat. Dtm142 (talk) 22:28, June 15, 2013 (UTC)
You're invited to my trim party![edit source]
Find out the details here. --BrenRS (talk) 02:29, July 19, 2013 (UTC)
AnselaJonla 15:53, December 21, 2013 (UTC)
Can you please see if you can remove the crimson charm from here:
File:Warpriest of Bandos cape detail.png
--Jlun2 (talk) 09:02, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Parsonsda! I wanted to give you a heads up that there's a thread (Forum:Leaving Wikia) up for discussion right now about moving this wiki (and OSRS wiki) away from Wikia, to a self-hosted, Jagex-supported site. We'd love your input on the proposal (and the new wikis). Thanks! IsobelJ 21:27, September 30, 2018 (UTC)