User talk:Myles Prower
- 1 Vandalism
- 2 Bestiary
- 3 go away jlun this is my header
- 4 Bestiary
- 5 Special
- 6 MInimap images
- 7 Re: Memorial to Guthix - Engram Charging Table
- 8 Pages
- 9 Transparency guide
- 10 Poke Gareth for the Wikian title
- 11 A concept for invention calculator
- 12 Oops! Scarycookie forgot to add a header here for a new section...
- 13 Puzzle
- 14 Trans
- 15 Hides
- 16 Heh
- 17 Rollback and custard
- 18 Cheesecake!
Thanks for undoing that vandalism :)
Just in-case you didn't know, there is an "undo" button in the history page, which automatically undoes that person's edit, and provides a summary. Thanks again! LordDarkPhantom 09:57, January 1, 2011 (UTC)
Hey, I think the bestiary work is great, but I think your efforts would best be focused on continuing to add the new monster infobox to pages. I've got a couple ideas brewing to make the bestiary indices completely dynamic, but they can't be done unless we have all pages using the same infobox. MolMan 20:02, February 12, 2016 (UTC)
- Thanks! The best thing you can do for now is just keep going with infoboxes. If you have any ideas for navigation on bestiary pages, you can bring them up with Gaz Lloyd in the onsite chat. He'll be helping with this project by doing most of the work on the navigation tool itself. MolMan 22:11, February 12, 2016 (UTC)
- I was actually thinking about deleting all the bestiary pages in favor of a single search query page. That's where Gaz comes in. He completely revamped the Equipment tables to a more robust interface, and I asked for his help in making a similar one for the bestiary. I envision it as a page where you can enter a level range along with various other parameters (dg monsters, members, etc) that allow you complete freedom in finding exactly what you want. MolMan 15:40, February 13, 2016 (UTC)
go away jlun this is my header[edit source]
Hey, please follow the image guidelines for naming: "Images showing the location of something, that are not just images of the world map should be called <Object> location.png, e.g. "Dragon Slayer mine map location.png"." --Jlun2 (talk) 14:40, February 13, 2016 (UTC)
- I would say...use a switch infobox (ʞooɔ 21:44, February 22, 2016 (UTC) ) with both the new monster infobox and . We can eventually just delete Infobox POH monster.
- You should also brush up on Template:Disassemble/doc, as it should explain most of the changes that have been made. If there's still any confusion, feel free to ask me any questions right on my talk. MolMan 15:33, February 16, 2016 (UTC)
MInimap images[edit source]
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for updating some of the older Minimap images recently. I noticed the border you're using looks slightly different from the norm thought, and while that is perfectly fine, I thought I'd provide you with the template most of us use. It has the opacity already taken care of, so just save it, drag it into your image, and center it over your target should be all that needs to be done in the future.
Re: Memorial to Guthix - Engram Charging Table[edit source]
No problem! --06:19, January 11, 2017 (UTC)
- No problem! :) 08:03, January 11, 2017 (UTC)
Hello. I see you've been copy and pasting the contents from the names of the items to their now-renamed names (such as Blue d'hide vambraces to Blue dragonhide vambraces).
As much as we appreciate your good intentions, moving pages to names that already exist on the wiki require an administrator's touch. As such, please stop whatever it is you're doing, and let us handle the name-changing process.
- To elaborate, "real" page moves via Special:MovePage are preferred over manually copy/pasting and redirecting, as that way page history and contributors are preserved. Non-administrators can move pages with Special:MovePage provided the target has only one revision, which was the case for your first two moves, but images also need to be moved to match the page name, and that requires another set of permissions. You can apply for them here, but it still doesn't solve the problem of being unable to delete existing pages - in short, it's easier to just have an administrator do the work. -- 04:44, January 17, 2017 (UTC)
Transparency guide[edit source]
Help:Editing/Image transparency 18:28, February 15, 2017 (UTC)
Poke Gareth for the Wikian title[edit source]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gNAy_wkgvs Ethan Obi 02:55, August 17, 2017 (UTC)
A concept for invention calculator[edit source]
Please use anti-aliasing when transing. --01:43, July 31, 2018 (UTC)
- Your most recent images have jagged images. If you use gimp, select "Anti-aliasing" under the tool options. --
01:57, July 31, 2018 (UTC)
- Looks good, glad you figured it out. -- 17:32, August 1, 2018 (UTC)
Hey there, I have just found something you might find interesting. Check it out. Here's the page you should look at afterwards to understand what's happening. Had a chuckle out of it myself. 5-x Talk 01:47, September 18, 2018 (UTC)
Rollback and custard[edit source]
Hello, per your request I've given you rollback and custodian rights. Please be sure you've read both RS:ROLLBACK and RS:CUSTARD. If you need any help with the tools, feel free to as in #wiki-rs on Discord, by pinging
@rs wiki admins on Discord, or leave a message on my talk page. Thanks, 03:56, 25 January 2019 (UTC)