User talk:Liquidhelium/Archive 14
- 1 Postbag from the Heim
- 2 Just wondering...
- 3 Sitenotice colors
- 4 RE: Happy Birthday
- 5 wut
- 6 https://runescape.wiki/index.php?title=Forum:Yew_Grove&curid=105096&diff=3314438&oldid=3314436
- 7 RE:Happy birthday
- 8 RE:Wikicapes
- 9 Re:Maturity.
- 10 RE:Evilbot
- 11 Can you help? I'm confuzzled >.<
- 12 RE happy BirthdaY
- 13 Template:Closure
- 14 Decide
- 15 RE:Half an apple pie
- 16 Here chu go :3
- 17 Featured Image
- 18 Auto-refresh request
- 19 RuneScape:AutoWikiBrowser/CheckPage
- 20 thingy
- 21 Why can't i make competition pages???
- 22 RE:IRC
- 23 A bit of help
- 24 Category:Needs game guide link and others
- 25 Re:31313 edits
- 26 RS:CVU
- 27 Second
- 28 Re:College
- 29 RS:SIG/Re:
- 30 noob sig
- 31 Rfa
- 32 Typo Edgar Picture
- 33 Thank you for unblocking
- 34 Your future userpage of fail
- 35 Sorry to do this
- 36 Re:Logo
- 37 Edit Conflicts
- 38 Requests for Rollback
- 39 RE: Charm log script
- 40 r u serious?
- 41 Decide
- 42 User:Thelastwordsword/sAndbox
- 43 RE: Js request
- 44 Re:Your userpage
- 45 Re: Why
- 46 RE:Signature
- 47 css
- 48 You seem like a knowledgeable person
- 49 extending nom
- 50 go conservatives!
Postbag from the Heim
I thought this said Postbag from the Helm when I first saw it. :o -- 19:16, October 7, 2010 (UTC)
All I can say is: What? Even I think the colors you added to the sitenotice are terrible.18:13, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Furthermore, I had to change them back to keep it consistent with the wikifest page itself. Please talk to me before changing them again. 18:15, October 9, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Happy Birthday
Thanks. I've actually switched my major to pre-radiation sciences, which is still pretty biology-oriented (hurrah!). I guess I'm having fun here for the most part. 00:36, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
- For some reason I wasn't surprised at those choices. I could only dream of getting into those schools... though I'd love to go to Brown University to see Emma Watson. -swoons- 00:47, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
No im dead, have been since 2 yrs ago BZWMWrwojy 01:05, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
No one uses RS:YES. --12:32, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
You should have used. Noob. 13:38, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Eventually I will add them to my userpage, but because Quarenon's calculator does not work with Oasis (I made the switch early to get used to it ahead of time), it will be a while. 15:20, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am. -- 22:11, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
All set up. 01:50, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
Can you help? I'm confuzzled >.<
RE happy BirthdaY
Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday :). --17:27, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
When closing forums, all you have to do is put
|complete into instead of adding <nowiki></nowiki>. -- 00:55, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Nononononono. You said keep, but then you said strong merge... --Coolnesse 01:34, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
RE:Half an apple pie
HAHA! Why didn't I think of that. Henneyj 16:46, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
Here chu go :3
Never-mind. I'm a noob. Ryan PM 00:31, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Q beat the punch and imported the script from the Dev Wiki. I don't expect the ajaxrefresh page to exist long now seeing that the Dev is a better code, or at least looks better/loads easier (or as it currently is if it won't be deleted). :o Ryan PM 00:37, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
- What is this page for?
- Why is it fully protected?
- He's "ZamorakO_o".
03:10, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
why not??? its part of the wiki's mission to inform....
Why can't i make competition pages???
It's part of the wiki's mission to be an open source of information, besides the machinima competitions all have articles to them, its only fair other comps do as well.....Count of Fom 18:32, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
A bit of help
Would you mind taking a look at what I will add on to Forum:Quest difficulty ratings soon, it's here and I don't want to post it yet as I doesn't appear finished. If there are any improvements you can think of, please suggest them. Thanks, 222 talk 03:25, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7820/basicelectronicssymbols.gif -- 15:34, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry about that -- I'm on an iPhone, which really sucks when it comes to Wiki editing.
SPAM!!!! I'M SECOND, W00T!!!! But since second is not as good as first, do I get only 2 copies of the constitution?18:27, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Yes...I've been rather busy. And this is only 14 hours class/week! I'm going to attempt to get a job tomorrow because I'm going broke lol. Anyways, good luck with college apps...those aren't too fun. HaloTalk 22:59, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Sure you can use it. Why would we restrict it to only newbs? And even if we did, it'd be restricted to css newbs! And you, sir, are a css newb.23:22, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Linkfail. Anyways, you can ask me if you want, I know my way around a span tag. And you can be extremely picky since I actually enjoy doing it. 23:27, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Had 2 at one time. 06:30, October 18, 2010 (UTC)
Typo Edgar Picture
The typo I was referring to in File:Edgar Typo.png was not the "them" (because fictional characters don't always use correct grammar when speaking). I was noting that the quote probably meant to say "shouldn't" in stead of "should". What Edgar said made no sense. While your deleting images, you may want to take a look at this:
Cheers!Joel amos Talk Contribs 00:09, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you for unblocking
Thanks again, brother hopefully won't go on my comp again.
Your future userpage of fail
I started on it here but most css attributes (such as "background-image" which would of course make this a snap) don't work here, so I've tried to work around that and have a moderate start. I'll do more later. 23:20, October 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Look again, jerkwad!
00:02, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
- No, right now its separate images, and the height of the table is fixed at 3 x the height of the picture. If you put a bunch of other text, it'll overlap the bottom of the page, so you will have to add another row of pictures and update the height of the table. I've included comments in the html so you can do that on your own. 00:13, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry to do this
I am sad to say that i am retiring from the wiki and Runescape altogether. I am super sad to leave but i feel nothing now when I play Rs and i cant help the wiki much anymore so I've contemplated it and choose to leave. Sorry to say bye but I must and I've only put this too a few to a few select people which I've had friends with. So good bye Liquidhelium and thank you06:46, October 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Meh. I've already gotten started on it. Might as well finish it. I'll put the links here when I'm done. — Enigma 00:38, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
Here you are.
As I have mentioned before, please don't edit a page that somebody else is obviously still working on. If I'm substituting a template already on the page, it is implied that I'm going to change a few things.23:43, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes you can, because I firmly believe you have not surrendered your free will or reasonable thinking to a habit.
23:51, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
- That's not relevant to my point. If you want to fix grammatical errors, wait for the user working on the page to be finished. 23:53, October 22, 2010 (UTC)
Requests for Rollback
Where was the consensus for the requirement of 500 mainspace edits? Several users noted their disapproval for it, and most of the supports were specifically for one page to handle the requests, not for a requirement of 500 mainspace edits. Thanks. C.ChiamTalk 14:59, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Charm log script
r u serious?
Are you serious about that thing on your userpage: "Anyone that calls me Liquidhelm, or a variant thereof, can expect to make me extremely mad." or is it just a joke. I ask because with your sig you kinda participated in the "calling liquidhelium "helm" thingy": helm picture and link to helm userpage, so do you really hate it when people call you helm, or do you just want something to complain about?(or should i just place this on your fail page?) JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 03:02, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- And then why did you add an image of that bronze med helm to your sig, which took about 90% of your whole sig?
- PS: what "censored"? JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 03:14, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
RE: Js request
Hi, I've put up a new script with instructions at User:Quarenon/Scripts/Dropdown for customizing the various dropdown lists. Let me know if this suits your needs. --Quarenon Talk 05:31, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
...is hideous. As is your edit count. --23:13, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
- P.S. Your avatar is squished -- 23:17, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Changed, which part did it violate?08:46, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
--21:21, October 26, 2010 (UTC)
You seem like a knowledgeable person
I know there's a policy dedicated to not editing the userpages of others, but does this cover opening the source of one's userpage to get the code for, say, a template or userbox? I'm a lazy person and don't want to go sorting through the big old userbox page and stuff just for one minor word enclosed in braces - I would be allowed to click "edit" on a person's userpage as long as I do not save anything to the page, right?
Cause I want to nab some of those userboxes you got there It looks like it would be common sense, but I just want to make absolutely sure.
Also, on a completely unrelated subject, how do you write text size changes? I can't find an example to work off of, and the code seems to change for every site...
Thank you in advance. Eevables 04:15, October 27, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, thank you. If you don't mind me saying so, your userpage has grumpy source. Though, looking at the history, it's probably for a good reason... Eevables 03:17, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
Why did you extend the duration of this nomination for delisting? Read the reason at the bottom why i ask you... I know we don't count votes, but then the opposers will need better reasons than the supporters, which isn't really the case imo... JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 17:17, October 28, 2010 (UTC)
you are so right go conservatives!
the liberals want to take us over and control us.
21:21, October 28, 2010 (UTC)