User talk:Iiii I I I
- 1 First
- 2 21,000th edit
- 3 RE: Update histories
- 4 Juju perfect smithing potions
- 5 Page histories
- 6 TheLastWordSword
- 7 Talk page
- 8 I hate you
- 9 Checklist template
- 10 Vote in the Weird Gloop elections!
- 11 Warning
- 12 Family photo
- 13 Family photo
- 14 Family Photo
- 15 Various things about the wiki
- 16 Do you want a free wiki t-shirt?
- 17 Accomplishments
- 18 mainpage family photo announcement still shows
- 19 Gaz Bot's item actions
--07:34, 8 November 2018 (UTC)
21,000th edit[edit source]
RE: Update histories[edit source]
Alright, noted! I will try to not steal too much work from User:Tombomb though.
Juju perfect smithing potions[edit source]
- Heh. Also, I probably shouldn’t have been trying to edit the wiki at 3:30 AM. Michagogo (talk) 11:35, 29 November 2018 (UTC)
Page histories[edit source]
Hey, do you know where page histories for beta-transferred pages have gone? We shouldn't want to lose them, especially since some pages (the skills, the Artisans Workshop) could use historical pages. Fswe1 (talk) 08:44, 8 January 2019 (UTC)
- Haven't looked thoroughly, but I saw Artisans Workshop's history is gone and figured other pages may be affected as well. On a related note, would you perchance have lots of commendations or BA points to waste on mineral packs and gambles to see what the new rewards are? :P I am planning on checking Keldagrim consortium tasks, professor Manglethorp's rewards, shade chests and Tai Bwo Wannai gem rocks, but it might take a while. Fswe1 (talk) 10:19, 8 January 2019 (UTC)
I have repeatedly attempted to post to EE talk page, no post shows up. Long story short: I have personally experienced 2006 being both edible and tradable. This is THE reason I went Mems, in 2006, the TRADABLE, RARE, EASTER EGG. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by THAT 1 CH00B (talk) on 22:34, 3 March 2019 (UTC). In the above, I haven't used any abusive terms. I reserve those terms for occasions when I believe that my access to systems are being abused by System Trolls. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by THAT 1 CH00B (talk) on 00:33, 4 March 2019 (UTC).
- Until you Trolls exercise SELF-Command and SELF-Control, you have no real power to Command or Control anyone else, or anything even as small as this Wiki. You're just dogs peeing on things to mark your territory. I'll do what I can to set a better example, but you make each effort at constructive behavior as difficult as you can manage to make it. Try to curb your territorial imperatives, and maybe things will go better. THAT 1 CH00B (talk) 15:18, 12 March 2019 (UTC)
- Ningauble, your "scary-scare" ULTIMATUM OF DOOM seems to be in violation of the very policy that you are citing. Your blatant hypocrisy just makes it that much easier to ridicule you without ever falling afoul of that very same policy.
- Have a nice day, you sweet, amusing child! THAT 1 CH00B (talk) 16:22, 14 March 2019 (UTC)
Talk page[edit source]
Bengis :DDDD :DDD21:05, 13 March 2019 (UTC)
- Fugg he bidn't geddit :DD 21:08, 13 March 2019 (UTC)
I hate you[edit source]
so much21:07, 13 March 2019 (UTC)
Checklist template[edit source]
Hello! I'm trying to use your template inside tables, but there seems to be a width problem...: https://runescape.wiki/w/User:Horus_III/Unique_rewards
Would you know of a workaround for them to work well together?22:25, 9 May 2019 (UTC)
- Oh it's perfect! Thank you so much for your time! <3 11:29, 11 May 2019 (UTC)
Vote in the Weird Gloop elections![edit source]
Hi Iiii I I I!
Because of your involvement with the wiki, you are eligible to vote on the candidates for the board of Weird Gloop, the company that hosts the RuneScape and Old School RuneScape wikis.
There are 4 candidates for RuneScape, 4 candidates for OSRS, and 1 candidate for pt-RuneScape. If you'd like to influence who represents the voices of these communities inside the company, I strongly encourage you to vote! You are one of only 204 people that meet the requirements, and this is a chance to help shape the future of the wikis.
Please stop your disruptive editing, such as your edits to RuneScape:The Wikian/Ccman972. If your vandalism continues, you will be blocked from editing the RuneScape Wiki. Thank you. MrDew (talk) 01:15, 23 March 2020 (UTC)
Family photo[edit source]
- Leave it with me, I'm sure I could sort a better image. The current one is pretty blurry anyway. TzTok-Gas TM 22:48, 28 March 2020 (UTC)
Family photo[edit source]
Family Photo[edit source]
Sorry about that, my photo should now be the specified requirements. Thanks for the forewarning :D12:08, 29 March 2020 (UTC)
Various things about the wiki[edit source]
Hi, I've been poking around the wiki a bit, and I really like what y'all have done with the place, but I've noticed a few things that I figured I'd message you about:
- Why the green/blue color for diffs? (since usually green = add, not remove)
- MediaWiki:Common.css doesn't have any highlighting?
- When viewing the source of the Common.css, parts of the editor are light themed
- The icons in the very top right of the page have various spacing and misalignment issues
- For the username dropdown, would it be a good idea to put the username in the dropdown too?
- Could a interwiki link and Template:Indicators support linking to Wikia?
Do you want a free wiki t-shirt?[edit source]
Hi Iiii I I I!
To celebrate the two-year anniversary of the new site, we're giving away RuneScape Wiki t-shirts to a bunch of wiki editors. Because of your contributions to the community over the last year, we'd like to send you one! If you're interested, go fill out this form, and we'll get those shipped out before the end of the month.
If you have any questions, shoot me a talk page message or a DM on Discord (Cook#2222). Thanks!
mainpage family photo announcement still shows[edit source]
Howdy pardner, I reckon the main page still reads "We're accepting signups for the RuneScape and Old School RuneScape's 2021 Family Photo". That's all she wrote. Have a tootin' day. Undefined (talk) 02:20, 10 May 2021 (UTC)
Gaz Bot's item actions[edit source]
I noticed that Gaz bot still automatically does some magic to item infoboxes to add actions. It's doing it only partially; it's excluding some of the commonly used actions. While this was somewhat ill-documented expected behaviour previously, it isn't anymore. Is there a possibility to make it not exclude any actions? People seem pretty lazy to update these and there's a huge amount of incomplete action listings due to the bot. Thingummywut (talk) 20:38, 18 August 2021 (UTC)
- Hiya, not sure why you messaged here but whatever. I was asked to add actions to the infobox script a while back and to exclude several things; it's generated out of items.json at , the widget_actions, ground_actions, and extra.worn_option_x fields. Specifically, exclude use/examine from inventory actions, take/walk here/examine from ground actions, and remove/examine from worn actions.
- I don't really see a consensus either way - my suggestion is to make a thread to nail down what's going on. (For the record, I think it's a good idea to include these.) 23:26, 18 August 2021 (UTC)