User talk:IP83.101.44.209

From the RuneScape Wiki, the wiki for all things RuneScape
Jump to: navigation, search

To deal with restrictions placed upon anonymous accounts, I have semi-relocated from User talk: I, however, put no guarantee which of both 'accounts' I will use at any one time. If you need to contact me, I suggest you try both.

Redirect any welcome messages here!


RE: Battleships[edit source]

Intentional, just because i wasn't sure whether I should merge them or not :/ I haven't checked if you already have, but otherwise feel free to merge them heh Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 06:03, January 1, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Thanks[edit source]

You're welcome. :) I noticed that you wrote that you hoped you got all skills so I checked. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 07:43, January 5, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Spelling[edit source]

Is there anything in game to prove if it goes one way or the other? I could be wrong but I have memory of seeing "lifepoints" on some food. Mage Hybrid talk 05:08, January 7, 2015 (UTC)

Just checked - guess I'm wrong. Mage Hybrid talk 05:18, January 7, 2015 (UTC)
I put it up in the Yew Grove. Let the community decide. I have no dog in the fight. 16px‎AtlandyBeer.png 01:30, January 8, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Quest length[edit source]

I didn't know there was a difference. :/ I only noticed they were different because somebody else made that edit. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 15:34, January 11, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Bot[edit source]

Here's the thing, I'm rather new at this bot thing, so I wouldn't know what to do when it comes to the spacing thing. You're gonna have to ask Joey... --dDbvitC.pngScuzzy Betahib8CAd.png 19:14, January 12, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Exchange modularisation and redirects[edit source]

Thanks for pointing that out, I wasn't aware of the category/template. I've made redirects for all the items in that category but I've also tried to handle redirects in Module:Exchange itself. They should be able to be deleted now, but I'll leave them there until after the changeover just to make sure. cqm 10:57, 13 Jan 2015 (UTC) (UTC)

Ctg[edit source]

Thanks! I knew I was missing something when I made those ^^' --dDbvitC.pngScuzzy Betahib8CAd.png 14:35, January 13, 2015 (UTC)

I'm assuming this talk page section is already about the bot. No problem. Thanks for reporting the stuff that went wrong with the bot. If you ever do notice something that goes wrong again, feel free to report it, but since ScuzzBot is an AWB account, every semi-automatic edit should be checked by Scuzzy himself too. I'll remind him of that too. JOEYTJE50TALKpull my finger 18:20, January 13, 2015 (UTC)

Prifddinian templates[edit source]

So what do you think of the Prifddinian templates like I made them today? Any thoughts? Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 00:13, January 14, 2015 (UTC)

You're right. I'll remove the links to the other templates on the original one. It was a thing how I initially wanted to make it and it didn't got removed yet. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 07:01, January 14, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Voice of Seren colours[edit source]

I do something similar, except with GIMP or Krita, depending on which computer I'm on at the moment. However, rather than using the color dropper on the vertical bits of the characters, I take a sample from the top of them. I do this because I've always assumed Jagex used pure white #FFFFFF for the default chat color. Only the tops of some characters show the true color because of the anti-aliasing font if this is true. Example Heaven Sent (talk) 07:02, January 15, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Rollback[edit source]

Sorry, I clicked on the wrong button (they are near each other :P). But he rolled back too, shouldn't you tell him the same? ;) Anyways I'm just trying to make one standard, because Jagex is using multiple words for the same phrase. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 08:37, January 15, 2015 (UTC)

Re: ExchangeItem2[edit source]

It was a template I was using to understand why ExchangeItemNat had to be a separate template. Turns out it causes a template loop, but the stack trace lua outputs doesn't recognise wikitext errors, e.g. parser function errors, as errors and confusingly outputs something else if you try to manipulate said error. Thanks for reminding me about it :)  —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Cqm (talk) on 11:19, January 17, 2015 (UTC).

Hi[edit source]

You may be interested in this. It allows you to undo an edit while putting an edit summary with one click. Import it into your common.js, similar to mine here HaidroH rune.pngEagle feather 3.pngCandle (blood red).png 1XqyDNM.png Crystal triskelion fragment 3.pngHazelmere's signet ring.png 16:03, January 17, 2015 (UTC)

Re: SGS icon images[edit source]

Here we go for Wardrobe equipment etc Blaze_fire.png12.png 06:36, January 18, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Bot[edit source]

Thanks for reporting that. If you ever notice anything nitpicky again, please do keep reporting it. I don't think there are any major problems with the bot anymore at all, so you shouldn't have to monitor all edits, but if you happen to run into something, please do report it. JOEYTJE50TALKpull my finger 13:23, January 19, 2015 (UTC)

My bad[edit source]

happened to notice some edits and just thought i'd say thanks for correcting the little mistakes i made on some of timbo drop rate pages :) Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 11:33, January 21, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Template:Ravensworn[edit source]

Should be working now Prayer-icon.pngTyiloTalkQuest.png 14:52, January 25, 2015 (UTC)

Re: The Great Orb Project navbox[edit source]

Does that really matter? Why? What did I do wrong? Could you give me an example? 5-x Talk 15:46, January 25, 2015 (UTC)

Oh, now I know what happened. I had the fancy category module enabled, and didn't notice the duplicate category appearing when I added my navbox. Thanks for pointing this out to me, I've fixed (hopefully) all instances of duplicate categories I had caused. 5-x Talk 16:56, January 25, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Switch infobox module[edit source]

Poke cam about adding CSS. I don't know why it changed, all the classes are the same and shit. MolMan 19:27, January 25, 2015 (UTC)

Fremmenik -> Fremennik[edit source]

I got this; It was my mistake, it's my responsibility --dDbvitC.pngScuzzy Betahib8CAd.png 19:33, January 25, 2015 (UTC)

I have denied the Speedy D until the template is not used. Imo, it doesn't hurt us to have a redirect while it is still in use. It is better than having a red link in an article while changing it over. Also, next time, please put the speedy d tag in a noinclude tag so it doesn't get transcluded to the pages it is currently on. svco4bY.png3Gf5N2F.png 19:44, January 25, 2015 (UTC)

The last of the links to it have been removed and the redirect has been deleted. :) svco4bY.png3Gf5N2F.png 20:00, January 25, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Navboxes[edit source]

Many different reasons. For convenience, for other users, so that any omitted articles can be quickly tagged, also to quickly link to them from elsewhere - for example in S:C. I'd actually prefer the actual navboxes to sit under their short names, but I've been advised against this, so I'm just making those redirects now. I don't believe it's a problem. 5-x Talk 16:50, January 26, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Not vandalism[edit source]

I see what you mean, and I think I didn't read the article properly. It's just I saw the Runescape/Jagex links get changed to something external, and that was instinctual for me to revert it, but if I read the article more I would have went against it. Sorry about that. Ozank Cx 11:01, January 31, 2015 (UTC)

Since you're moving some of them[edit source]

User:Gaz Lloyd/o might be of use to you Quest.png Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 18:19, January 31, 2015 (UTC)

I grabbed all cosmetics from User:Gaz Lloyd/test - anything that is listed there but not on /o is already at the correct pagename. That's most of non-SGS items removed (including all world event stuff). I'll check over the skilling and teleport animations next, then hair. Quest.png Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 18:35, January 31, 2015 (UTC)
You posted before I finished moving to post this: I think there's some mix-ups with File:Beast armour icon.png, File:Veteran beast armour icon.png, File:Behemoth armour icon.png and File:Veteran behemoth armour icon.png. I think the beasts have behemoths and vice versa. I'll reupload. Quest.png Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 20:13, February 8, 2015 (UTC)
Ok I fixed it. Quest.png Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 20:20, February 8, 2015 (UTC)

RE: HighAlchTable[edit source]

It wasn't replaced per se, removing all the parameters from the exchange ns would cause any dpl ghost templates to fail. It's been replaced with the templates used in {{Profitable High Alchemy}} (the only place I thought it was used) cqm 10:05, 4 Feb 2015 (UTC) (UTC)

POP[edit source]

Ya, I didn't like the clear either. I also have absolutely no idea why the icon was pushed down, but it was. This is what I was seeing. Anyways, I've gone ahead and used your suggestion of removing the float, and that works for me. MolMan 13:04, February 6, 2015 (UTC)

HEY! I'm good at css too ;(. But ya, I poked Cam in irc and Joey is there too. MolMan 13:13, February 6, 2015 (UTC)
It's working now with a proper float. Still no clue why it did that thing before. MolMan 23:28, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Multi target spells[edit source]

Hi! I'm not sure if there is a cap of 9 targets or not ^^ Multi-target abilities like Cleave can hit multiple monsters on the same tile, though, so ancient spells might work the same way.

I'll try it out in-game soon and then edit the pages accordingly. Logialian (talk) 05:57, February 7, 2015 (UTC)

I went to the Abyss and tried barraging the creatures there, but I found that monsters don't stand on each other (should've already known), so you can't exceed 9 potential targets in PvM anyway. To test the cap I'd have to visit a PvP minigame and find more than 9 people standing together, and land a hit on each of them in one go, which is pretty impossible so I can't test it sorry :/
Looking back on those articles, the text "up to 9 targets" was added in late 2012 and without historical context (one example). I think it was just meant as "up to 9 targets because it's 3x3". Unless there's word from Jagex somewhere about a cap, I think it's probably better not to hint at one in the articles (although a cap's entirely possible). Logialian (talk) 06:56, February 7, 2015 (UTC)

Re: High CPU Usage[edit source]

As far as I know, Lua should add it's load to the server, not the client computer, i.e. Wikia's servers. Lua does appear to be compiled on a per page load basis, but it should still have loaded before anything is actually rendered. I would imagine high CPU usage is indicative of something client side, possibly js or adverts. However, as you said you're logged in I would guess it's not adverts. Another potential reason is that it's a side-effect of lazy-loading images. When I scroll down, I do notice my CPU usage spiking, and in some cases maxing out as images are lazy loaded. Could you see if your CPU usage increases as the images are loaded and then decreases when they complete loading?

I can't really reproduce it for the times you're seeing so as some extra tests in case that doesn't show you the source of the issue:

  • Try loading the page without the wikis's site js, e.g. /wiki/PAGENAME?usesitejs=0
  • If you have any js you can try loading a page without that, e.g. /wiki/PAGENAME?allowuserjs=0

You can combine those to stop loading both as well. To rule out advertising you can use an Adblock extension or disable them in you preferences. Let me know if any of these fix the issue, if not I'll try and think of something else. cqm 10:37, 8 Feb 2015 (UTC) (UTC)

Re: Whitespace[edit source]

Is there a RSW standards article that outlines proper whitespace use? I would love to read it because I prefer uniformity, even in source view. The reason I added/removed whitespace where I did was because there doesn't seem to be any actual uniformity among whitespace, including on disambiguation pages. As for adding an empty line in source view between templates above and article content below the Infobox, I don't see uniformity there either and it certainly makes it easier to read and organize information, especially for less experienced editors. So long as it's a single blank line which doesn't actually push content down in article view, I would prefer grouped information to be separated with one, unless, of course, RSW has actual whitespace standards already outlined. If not, than it's one person's preference over another, and I'd like to avoid edit wars. Back to the disambig. pages-- they're simple lists, so why is there a blank line above those list points but no blank line above list points in actual articles? The article displays the same and the information is organized together, so the extra blank line above the list points seems unnecessary. 05:50, February 9, 2015 (UTC)

If there isn't an actual standard set, than neither of us should impose our personal preferences concerning this matter. I'll generally (can't say "always" since I may slip up) ignore the lack of blank lines in the source to organize content and stick to removing whitespace within Info boxes, in list items (* yada-yada) and other such areas. I ask that you ignore any of my personal preference edits, so long as they don't break any RSW standards, and I'll do the same. While not intentional, I do tend to break implicit standardizations in effort to improve things. I've never been one to blindly follow others. But as illustrated, not everyone feels the same way about what is an improvement.
I have no intention or desire to adjust whitespace on your Talk page and I honestly didn't touch it one bit. I went to the Source view of your page, scrolled to the bottom, and manually entered my text. I even manually entered my section header rather than use the right menu. Thrice I have noticed this problem occurring. I don't know if it's because I use Source view rather than "Leave message" or if it's because I'm not logged in. It's just a bad coincidence that it happened just as we're discussing it. Just before posting this, I checked Show Changes and lines 15, 25, and 42 once again show changes even though I didn't touch those at all. It also says I forgot to sign my post with 4 tildes, yet there they are. So, it's just a few system bugs.
Since we're conversing now, I wanted to share a concern I had. I feel that a handful of RSW regulars tend to belittle the newer folk or those like me who choose not to login regularly to edit. You and a few others have been on my radar for the past 18 months. I know two of them have faced serious punishment over it. As someone who isn't trying to step in the limelight, some of you guys make it difficult for new/quiet editors to really get involved, and we're left with making few or simple edits before losing interest in improving the wiki at all. When you "correct" someone's edit, please include a source or specify exactly where it can be found. I see this a lot on Hidden Updates. Also, an edit summary, even a brief, abbreviated one, is almost always helpful to other editors, especially newcomers trying to fit in. 08:17, February 9, 2015 (UTC)

Date[edit source]

Thanks, I will use that date format now - I didn't know there was a guideline for it. Magic logs detail.pngIsobelJTalk page 07:31, February 13, 2015 (UTC)

Infobox Item and exchange graphs[edit source]

Thanks for noticing, turns out whitespace was causing the item to not be found and thus nothing was displayed. Potions also use a different method to display the chart which I was unaware of although I had wondered what the different display options were for when outputting the charts. cqm 11:38, 15 Feb 2015 (UTC) (UTC)

Re: Edits[edit source]

The only thing i remember doing was using ctrl+f to find the Construction Supplies links :| Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 15:33, February 21, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Poison merging[edit source]

It makes sense to merge the new poison to the "Poison (item)" page as it's an item. Either that, or a better naming convention to distinguish both. Ozank Cx 13:21, February 25, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Chatheads[edit source]

I am quite sure that the standard is to place the chatheads before the infobox in switchfoboxes. This would be the first time I saw it the other way around. User_talk:Fswe1 Fswe1 Brassica Prime symbol.png 14:40, March 2, 2015 (UTC)

Quest req[edit source] you said you couldnt check, well, check my accounts adv log then "Dragonsp0re" I completed creature of frenk, but not either of the 2 official "req".

the reason those reqs are there is because in the old days to get into morytania u needed priest in peril quest completed: no longer true, and ghost quest is there cuz you need ghostspeak amulet, but you only need to be halfway to obtain it, you dont need to complete it Shinigamidaio (talk) 09:14, March 4, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Titans[edit source]

idk maybe I'm adding it later or something MolMan 17:49, March 7, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Template order[edit source]

No need for discussion, just thought chronological would be better. Didn't know there was a guide line for the order of them. You can revert it if you want. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 14:03, March 8, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Diango[edit source]

I see. Thanks. Ryan PM 09:25, March 9, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Lucky item images[edit source]

I know the item range for them (34069-34096). As it's from the API, it's fine as long as the [[Template:Game Guide image|Game Guide image]] template is present on them. Ryan PM 11:07, March 9, 2015 (UTC)

Slayer task[edit source]

Don't know why you took down the "How to Cancel" on Morvran, not everyone know how to cancel the special task set by him. Hence why it was put there. Thanks for being so helpful. Now people can just look all over the net trying to figure it out. Good job there slick. 14:20, March 9, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Prifddinas forum[edit source]

Thanks for reminding me - I somehow missed your comment while I was closing the thread. --Iiii I I I 05:12, March 11, 2015 (UTC)

Level 99 HCIM[edit source]

Yes, HCIM players are also iron men, but if that's the case why aren't all the HCIM achievements also listed on the iron man list as well? imo that just makes it confusing to look at. --Jlun2 (talk) 00:58, March 14, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Trade floor guards[edit source]

I had locked two or three guards up in every room, and I'm pretty sure they all teleported out after a moment (which would also explain the guards running free on every single world I visited). I'll re-check today to make entirely sure and undo my changes to the pages if I was wrong. User talk:ThePsionic.png: RS3 Inventory image of User talk:ThePsionic ThePsionic Special:Contributions/ThePsionic.png: RS3 Inventory image of Special:Contributions/ThePsionic 07:14, March 14, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Skill mastery[edit source]

I didn't read all the changes individually, should've done that. Reverted my change. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 13:55, March 14, 2015 (UTC)

Skillcapes[edit source]

...oh bloody hell. Could you perhaps get a sysop to merge them witht he updated versions? I'm on my ipad atm and tagging them all would be a nightmare (let lone edit GU)... User_talk:Fswe1 Fswe1 Brassica Prime symbol.png 18:32, March 17, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Maul of omens[edit source]

The item is the maul, so it would follow the same rules. RS:UCS MolMan 14:25, March 21, 2015 (UTC)

The areas where it is important to strictly follow in game naming (i.e. infobox and title) are already using it. As far as prose goes, it should follow proper English rules. MolMan 14:34, March 21, 2015 (UTC)

Infotable Bonuses row[edit source]

this is my reply to "Why left align?" in Template:Infotable Bonuses row.

Because center-align looks weird in some pages, like this: Skeletal armour and Black dragonhide armour.
Also most of our tables have left-align for the name column. Like Mining#Mineable_items.   az talk   11:00, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
  az talk   11:00, March 24, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Gaben[edit source]

I didn't realize that – Mol was bugging me on irc to semiprotect it. If you have a link to the stream, it could probably be mentioned somewhere on Goebies. --Iiii I I I 16:58, March 25, 2015 (UTC)

Nothing to stop it from being created properly. It's only semiprotected to prevent the spam. MolMan 17:04, March 25, 2015 (UTC)

Dimension of Disaster: Demon Slayer[edit source]

Hey there, I noticed you undid the revision I made to the quick guide for Dimension of Disaster: Demon Slayer. The purpose of the edit was to log tests of searching the drain first to get the key. Did you test searching the drain first to see if you got the key and were unsuccessful? Thanks for your contribution! Ericmacfa (talk) 19:30, March 25, 2015 (UTC)

Shield of Arrav[edit source]

Weird. I didn't find that article when I searched for it. Thanks. MolMan 13:55, March 27, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Infobox Quest[edit source]

Because it's already in {{Quest details}}. --Iiii I I I 04:08, March 29, 2015 (UTC)

Oops - it still seems kind of redundant to have official difficulty/official length and then official difficulty/unofficial length, though. Do you have any ideas? I can always add it back in to Infobox Quest. --Iiii I I I 04:25, March 29, 2015 (UTC)

RE: RE: scan[edit source]

I am aware where the wiki scan maps are found. However, I was talking about the scan map for the Alt1 toolkit, which provides a heads-up window with pinpoints on a map rather than a computer-killing bandwidth-eating page (See also Talk:Treasure Trails#Some problems on elite clues). Ethan is a contributor to that project (he confirms submitted waypoints) so I reckon he was the right person to talk to for that. User talk:ThePsionic.png: RS3 Inventory image of User talk:ThePsionic ThePsionic Special:Contributions/ThePsionic.png: RS3 Inventory image of Special:Contributions/ThePsionic 08:32, March 29, 2015 (UTC)

Rune platelegs[edit source]

Shini PMed me in Special:Chat and was unhappy about Mol only including part of it. ʞooɔ 15:26, March 29, 2015 (UTC)

Chatheads[edit source]

Chatheads should go before the first header per RS:QSG IIRC. Apologies if I'm wrong, in which case ignore me. User_talk:Fswe1 Fswe1 Brassica Prime symbol.png 17:15, March 29, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Quest rewards[edit source]

No problem, that's why there are more contributors :) Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 13:12, March 30, 2015 (UTC)

Jadinko Gambling Info Removal[edit source]

About the Jadinko page, I was trying to avoid players from being scammed by hosts, and the warning in bold were in place to prevent the information being exploited to break the rules/scam. When players see the hosts dropping a Jadinko pet, it is very natural (including myself) that cautious players would look for Jadinko's information on RS Wikia, instead of the Gambling page, at least initially. Do you think it is still appropriate to put a link there and redirect players to the Gambling page, which I have already added the information to? Zezima Obama (talk) 04:09, April 3, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Vic's Store[edit source]

I think it would be good to have it be collapsed by default as well as the 2014 stock since it's irrelevant now. Collapsing the old stock will make it easier to read the reflist. Go for it. Ryan PM 11:26, April 3, 2015 (UTC)

Curiosity of your username[edit source]

Hi, IP83.101.44.209, why your username is your IP address? Law rune.png Derekthersplayer Nature rune.png 11:51, April 7, 2015 (UTC)

Rollback of update to Amlodd Clan Features[edit source]

I think it's important to note which common activities are effected by VoS in Prifddinas, since not all the methods of training a clan's related skills recieve the 20% boost (an example being the Serenity Posts in the Hefin Clan area). That's why I added the note that making pouches is at the summoning obliesk in the Amlodd clan area does recieve the boost (I also didn't see a direct note of this on any other pages). Ericmacfa (talk) 21:34, April 7, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Growth Guide[edit source]

Good points. I have asked Ash to clarify. He is an oldschool Jmod, but he has been at Jagex for over 10 years and has in depth knowledge of the farming code. He has answered many unsolved mysteries about farming in the past. Mechanics of the magic secateurs, effect of farming level on different things. It's unlikely that the core aspects of the farming skill would have changed or that they would have added disease to protected crops in a later update. Osrs has had no major updates to the farming skill that would make it act diffrently than it was Aug 10th 2007 in the main game. MrPacman57 (talk) 17:05, April 8, 2015 (UTC)

He clarified on twitter that when protected the code that would normally run to randomly decide if plant should be diseased is skiped over. There is no reason that would have changed since 2007. Trees can always take longer to grow than they should. I'm pretty sure growth is calculated at log on from last log out time and the global timer. It's very possible one of these timers runs on game tick. While being about ~0.6 seconds are known to vary and lag based on server load. If they have no system to maintain synchronization between real time and server time in ticks they could become out of synch. That might throw off calculations on login and cause a crop to not grow. I think this might be what he called irregularities in the timer. That, or they intentionally added random delays in farming to behave more like real life plants. As for the last mythbusters stream it was probably whether or not magic secateurs need to be wielded to work. Not really a major difference between games. I think that might have even been a ninja team fix. In most ways excluding any effects of juju potions or the scroll of life. The base mechanics seem to have stayed the same. It's good to be skeptical, but after looking through a few different guides on how farm tics work. Most of them only say it's believed that super composting makes protected trees grow faster. I'll still try to gather some hard data. I'vh grown papaya always protecting and using fertile soil to lvl 83 so far. Never had them go over one extra cycle. Tomorrow I'll stop using the spell. If common held theory is correct, I should start seeing some of them finish well before others, or some taking over 20 hours to grow. Thanks for your input, and for correcting my edits. MrPacman57 (talk) 23:04, April 8, 2015 (UTC)

It's not there anymore, but I'm sure one of the pages for a fruit tree I looked up said to supercompost to make them grow faster. This might have been on the 2007 wikia. I think it was just at theory that became accepted fact before people knew more about how log out/in time affects how trees grow. A placebo effect of supercompost. I'll be doing some testing anyway to rule out unforeseen variables. Should quickly see if anything changes next few days after I stop casting fertile soil.MrPacman57 (talk) 12:14, April 9, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Module:QuestDetails[edit source]

  • I'm not sure about this to be completely honest. It's not being mutated by the module, but rather the wikitext parser doesn't seem to be parsing it correctly. The visual editor (parsoid) does parse it correctly (returning normal the square bullet points, or surrounding ul tags). Even if it is a bug in the wikitext parser, I doubt it's something Wikia will backport anytime soon so I'll look into a workaround.
    • Added an extra newline which apparently fixes it :)
  • This should be fixed, I guess I misunderstood how the parameter was meant to work from the source/docs. cqm 10:16, 12 Apr 2015 (UTC) (UTC)
Fixed again :) cqm 06:20, 13 Apr 2015 (UTC) (UTC)
And fixed again. Fingers crossed this is the last time I need to do anything. I'll look at tracking where the recommended parameter is actually used at some point, although I'm not sure if it should be a separate row or to go with the status quo right now. cqm 23:04, 4 May 2015 (UTC) (UTC)

Re: Hallowe'en pages[edit source]

Cook asked me about it in-game and we decided to have the new categories and articles include the apostrophe. I didn't really look at the page histories beforehand; in any case, Jagex's wiki seems to have apostrophes for all of its Hallowe'en pages (not that they're a model of consistency). --Iiii I I I 07:40, April 19, 2015 (UTC)

Sign of the Porter Wikia-sortable[edit source]

Hey, is there any reason why Sign of the porter page is not working properly with the sortable table? It's the cost per charge section that's bugging. It's been like this for a very long time. Puretppc (talk) 02:28, April 21, 2015 (UTC)

Thank-you for the fix Puretppc (talk) 04:12, April 21, 2015 (UTC)

RE: How long?[edit source]

Well... it was only 3 years, 1 month, and 22 days. Damn. svco4bY.png3Gf5N2F.png 18:38, April 23, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Protean hides[edit source]

No idea how close they are. I guess you can revert. --Jlun2 (talk) 04:41, April 26, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Quests and t:SkillXP[edit source]

I'll just add that template to quests whenever I see you or someone else editing a quest page. No problem :) Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 12:45, April 26, 2015 (UTC)

Cropping[edit source]

Sorry about the 1px issues, I will go through and reupload the correctly cropped images.  —The preceding unsigned comment was added by RSW Rose (talk) on 04:00, April 28, 2015 (UTC).

Bonus XP Weekend[edit source]

Wouldn't at least three of the events be bonus xp weekends? "Double XP and reputation at Artisan's Workshop" for Skiller Weekend, "+50% base Sinkholes XP" for Dungeoneering Weekend, and "+50% base Slayer XP" for Slayer & Boss Weekend. --Iiii I I I 16:25, April 29, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Convert[edit source]

Sorry, no idea. This was my first time in several months winning one. --11:19, April 30, 2015 (UTC)  —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Jlun2 (talk) on 11:19, April 30, 2015 (UTC).

RE: World Event 3[edit source],17,815,65617956 This is the place where it has been mentioned that the event starts on the 1st of June. pjJ4pBM.png Abyssal vine whip.png 15:16, May 5, 2015 (UTC)

Re: List wiki code formatting[edit source]

Oh. Since when? More importantly, why..? User_talk:Fswe1 Fswe1 Brassica Prime symbol.png 07:11, May 7, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Syntax hilighting[edit source]

Unlikely to have Wikia change it since all HTML tags are in < and >. Although it can also be gone around if a space was used before the name of the object in the <>. I don't mind spaces or using brackets. Ryan PM 05:10, May 8, 2015 (UTC)

I see now. Well I'd say it's more of being bold since I don't recall a policy on using brackets or less than and greater than symbols. Ryan PM 06:05, May 8, 2015 (UTC)

RE:Elite clue scan[edit source]

Hm yeah I didn't actually have a proper image for that. I edited the page now to make it an "other possible location", but with a span so that people can still click the map. User talk:ThePsionic.png: RS3 Inventory image of User talk:ThePsionic ThePsionic Special:Contributions/ThePsionic.png: RS3 Inventory image of Special:Contributions/ThePsionic 13:07, May 9, 2015 (UTC)

Apprentice[edit source]

You're quick. Kudos. :) User_talk:Fswe1 Fswe1 Brassica Prime symbol.png 07:36, May 10, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Pets[edit source]

The purpose of the chathead images is to show the in game chathead. If that's what they are, then, as weird as it may be, that's what we show. On the other hand, the purpose of a detail image is to show the item in as much detail as possible when on the ground. The summoned images already do this perfectly. MolMan 12:44, May 11, 2015 (UTC)

Completely missed the point. MolMan 13:52, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
DII's are obtained by dropping an item on the ground. (some) Pets are summoned by dropping an item on the ground. Dropped is preferred to the "chathead" form of DII. The old pet mechanics sort of create this standard.
What's the difference between DII's and Equipped? The latter shows how they appear on the player. It may not necessarily show the item in full detail. Particularly because the player model gets in the way.
Also consider how pet icons are almost always just the head. In these cases especially, the DII is basically an ugly chathead.
I have no particular feelings about the "chatheads" you showed me. If you want to mark them for deletion under the grounds that they add nothing significant to the article as miniature models, you won't find me objecting. MolMan 14:36, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
There already is a standard that's been in place for years:
  • Droppable: Drop and orb
  • Destroyed
  • If obtainable as a drop, get it as a drop and orb
  • If way to glitch drop, then drop
  • If weapon/shield; equip and cut out model
  • All else go to draynor cat
  • Pets: Use summoned model
Do you just not like the standard? The reason is because, again, the pets already have a full model. DIIs essentially make them duplicates; and low quality ones when they are just the chatbox image. I mean, if you haven't noticed already, pets are treated a lot differently from other items. The fact that they don't use the same infobox is a dead give away. I can understand not finding the value in those kinds of DII's, but "other stuff exists" is never a good argument. Especially when the two pages in question are of a different nature. MolMan 14:56, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
The comparison to NPCs isn't good because we already have the standard of using full model and chat heads for pets. The general standard for images of a model are inventory, big, chathead. Pets already have those 3, with the summoned model being used for "big".
Quick thing: I'm under the assumption that Fluffie does indeed have a chathead. But he appears to be glitched at the moment. I can't interact or even dismiss him. To do the latter, I need to summon a different interface pet and then dismiss that one. I was planning to upload a chathead in response to this, but of course the aforementioned problem. If, on the other hand, there is no chathead (I can't tell by the dialogue page if it will actually have one), I can agree to using the DII uploaded in place of it so long as that doesn't set a precedent for these DIIs everywhere; e.g. what was removed from Rune guardian. MolMan 15:17, May 11, 2015 (UTC)

You might be interested in...[edit source]

I left something on User help you might be interted in. Thanks for any feedback you could give. Heaven Sent (talk) 15:35, May 14, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Sic[edit source]

I added {{Sic}} to an update a few weeks ago and Mol removed it, so I assumed I missed a discussion about it somewhere. Maybe he's just taking "Update pages directly quote these posts" to the extreme, idk --Iiii I I I 04:10, May 15, 2015 (UTC)

Invisible spaces[edit source]

Hello! I apologize for not understanding these edits:


You added spaces, but the spaces don't visually change the article once viewed. Obviously there is a purpose, but I can't grasp it. Neutralino (talk) 19:51, May 17, 2015 (UTC)

Login[edit source]

This is what I see:,ieo69El

--Jlun2 (talk) 14:55, May 21, 2015 (UTC)

The login thing as requested --Jlun2 (talk) 15:01, May 21, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Thaler(s)[edit source]

I did, and might have made a mistake doing so. The news post and the game are pretty inconsistent. However it seems to me that "thalers" should be the plural after all. 5-x Talk 12:37, May 22, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Comp cape req[edit source]

It shouldn't be just removed, it'd be better to mention it at the other requirement. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 07:02, May 26, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Experience lamp[edit source]

Yeah, there was a new lamp added with this weeks update in the GEDB API. Though I wasn't sure what the name was. Ryan PM 16:54, May 27, 2015 (UTC)

No, the API does not specifically say the item name. There are two ways of getting it (one which can't be done without making bootstrap.js [what RS uses in HTML5] readable by de-minifying and de-obfuscating it) and the one that has been used is by extracting the names from the cache itself. It's best to not go into it, I don't know how it's done, but it's not on the same level as the RSMV was. Ryan PM 17:02, May 27, 2015 (UTC)

Your Username[edit source]

Your username is your IP address! Do you sometime come online without signing in?

 Utkar ▸ 
Sometimes, when I change my password, or when I go inactive for a week, I am logged out.  Utkar ▸ 

My sig[edit source]

Oh, yes, I hadn't added it onto the sig page. I am currently working on a sword sig(like a katana)

 Utkar ▸ 

RE: Fremennik God[edit source]

They have not explicitly stated it, but Jagex aren't exactly being subtle about it (some concept art is even titled "Temple of V" in the video). That said, feel free to remove the stuff saying he's the new god until we actually have confirmation. Adventurer's log Wahisietel (Talk) Quest map icon.png 11:39, May 30, 2015 (UTC)

Re:Tuska Comes result table[edit source]

  • The information is based on the score bar shown on the top of the user interface during the World Event: this provides a breakdown of the % score of each faction.
  • The table allows for an indication as to the progression made across each day of the event towards defeating Tuska (in greater detail than simply 'winner') and also highlights how well each faction performed proportionally - this is in line with tables of data collected from other World Events. The table combines the information on the winner table to tidy up the article and avoid the use of two separate tables to display the same information. Italay90 (talk) 19:17, June 2, 2015 (UTC)
* I measured the results from the bar at the top of the user interface which shows a breakdown of the results by faction using a ruler: as there are no other means of collecting this data.
* The coloured sections are to provide an indication as time goes on how the event shapes out, it is a more clear and interesting means of presenting how the event has went for each day by providing a visual aid, allowing for contributors to access and compare results quickly. Italay90 (talk) 12:08, June 3, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Tuska Storm[edit source]


Same when clicking on it to unlock: "You have unlocked the Tuska storm teleport animation." --Jlun2 (talk) 04:23, June 3, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Seedicide[edit source]

Sorry - I'm not entirely sure how I managed to miss an edit to my talk page. Anyway, I went back to the Patch Notes thread and judging from the wording, I'd hazard a guess that the intention was to allow the Seedicide to work on killing Mutated Jadinkos rather than hunting standard variations. I'll send in the report just in case, but I suspect that it's either working as intended, or that it would be more than a Ninja-sized patch to update the Seedicide since hunted Jadinko drops use a whole 'nother interface. Nolanlemahn (talk) 02:39, June 4, 2015 (UTC)

Adamant helm (h5)[edit source]

I removed the sentence stating the stats were identical to a normal Adamant helmet because it is not (no longer) true; beyond my own observation, the combat stats info box shows that the stats are not identical.

I'd assume this is true of all heraldic equipment now, but the Adamant (H5) is the only one I personally verified. Qloque (talk) 11:24, June 5, 2015 (UTC)

Ugh. Sorry, I could have sworn I saw current stats in the Adamant helm infobox. In any case, the helm (h5) has 125 armour/defence, while the standard Adamant helm has 118 armour/defence. Qloque (talk) 11:31, June 5, 2015 (UTC)

OK, yeah, nevermind, I'm an idiot. Qloque (talk) 11:33, June 5, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Currency[edit source]

Good point. Most promo stuff, including rare item tokens, doesn't fit the definition of currency too well, because who are you actually exchanging the currency with? Inbuilt shop, so... itself? What's more, some of them are discontinued and others aren't... I'd rather remove rare item tokens from there. 5-x Talk 18:51, June 5, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Source[edit source]

o --Iiii I I I 05:24, June 6, 2015 (UTC)

Tuska spear[edit source]

Then where are the pages about the actual spears? Void knight seal (8).png VoidKnightscTalkGuthix's Book of Balance.png 05:14, June 7, 2015 (UTC)

This seems pretty similar to Sword of Edicts. Void knight seal (8).png VoidKnightscTalkGuthix's Book of Balance.png 05:21, June 7, 2015 (UTC)
If there is no name given in-game, it is reasonable to assume the same name as the override. It sounds sensible to me to have an image of the override as well just like Sword of Edicts. Void knight seal (8).png VoidKnightscTalkGuthix's Book of Balance.png 08:53, June 7, 2015 (UTC)

Succession[edit source]

I removed {{Succession}} from Rod Cousens because it's already mentioned in both the opening paragraph and the infobox. I'm hoping to merge it with the infobox to save space, like how [[starwars:Battle of Saleucami|Wookieepedia places it]] above the infobox image, but then that gets into the infobox rework that's been on my to do list for forever and I have no idea how long that's going to take. --Iiii I I I 05:08, June 8, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Superior seasinger values[edit source]

Well, just a reality check, then. If something is worth 5m in perfect condition, but worth 36m when it's broken, that's a bug. --Saftzie (talk) 23:54, June 8, 2015 (UTC)

TH Release Dates[edit source]

Hello. Please ask questions like you did in the edit summary on a discussion thread or talk page. It's easy for people to miss it otherwise. To answer your question, I firmly believe that the release date and specified update should actually be the ones Jagex posted, rather than the game update beforehand. Unless it's shown in the Grand Exchange (or something) or if the update code in the developer's console doesn't change, the players don't know exactly when it was added to the game. Heck, it could have been in the game code for weeks. Some RS Wikia admins, on the other hand, have reversed such edits so that their date/update is shown to be of the previous known actual game update. For example, I believe stuff from the pirate TH promo should be specified as |release = [[17 September]] [[2014]] |update = Treasure Hunter – Talk like a Pirate Day! whereas other editors (including admins who have reversed such edits) believe it's right to set as |release = [[15 September]] [[2014]] |update = Rune Value Improvements

P.S. If you or anyone has a reply, please post it here rather than my talk page. 08:12, June 11, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Zamorakian[edit source]

Thanks, on it. :) User_talk:Fswe1 Fswe1 Brassica Prime symbol.png 12:11, June 11, 2015 (UTC)

I really ought to look over that thing... User_talk:Fswe1 Fswe1 Brassica Prime symbol.png 12:00, June 12, 2015 (UTC)

Re: RFET[edit source]

I see, I'll undo my edit. I was trying to remove it from Category:Active requests, but I guess it's not that essential for the category to be clear. --Iiii I I I 16:45, June 13, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Drain calculator[edit source]

Yes it works properly now. I don't know what you did but it works now. Thanks  YayEpicYay Talk! Random Fun!!  19:24, June 14, 2015 (UTC)

Oh. That explains about 2 hours of issues. Thanks again  YayEpicYay Talk! Random Fun!!  03:19, June 15, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Plague's End[edit source]

I know it's already a requirement for Within the Light, but 75 Woodcutting is listed on the official wiki, Sal's Realm,, and RuneHQ. Do you know if it's actually on the quest screen in-game? --Iiii I I I 05:24, June 15, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Archive[edit source]

Alright, thanks for letting me know. Will take care of it now. sMZBK5h.pngiisDlt8.png05:32, June 15, 2015 (UTC)

How does the page look now? Better? sMZBK5h.pngiisDlt8.png05:42, June 15, 2015 (UTC)

"Don't ask me since when"[edit source]

It was in the 8/6/2015 patch notes. Small recharge gem.png AnselaJonla Slayer-icon.png 14:57, June 15, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Infoboxes[edit source]

Want me to de-infobox the rest of the long-dead Mahjarrat? Most of them have infoboxes. I admittedly think it makes the page look a lot cleaner with the infobox there, but I use the old Monobook style for the wikia anyway. Amascut symbol.png Amascut Ia Morte 19:16, June 15, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Meteorite chunk[edit source]

Sorry about that. Didn't checked when I picked mine up, and had to use Harmed ore fc to find another. --Jlun2 (talk) 14:48, June 16, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Summer Beach Party[edit source]

No, that (and the equipable parameter) were oversights. I added 2015 in the infoboxes as it's not an exact date (but it obviously will be released this year), so I don't see the problem with that Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 17:02, June 16, 2015 (UTC)

K i'll remember that for next time Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 17:12, June 16, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Oziach[edit source]

To quote the trivia "He has a gravestone in the New Varrock graveyard which reads "Oziach Fairweather. Buried in full rune armour, as stipulated in his will. Grave has been robbed 137 times and counting."" Small recharge gem.png AnselaJonla Slayer-icon.png 03:44, June 21, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Oziach[edit source]

Aye that was my bad. I was replaying Dimensions of Disaster when I saw that he was a Fairweather. Wisnae until I read the Fairweather page that I realised he's only related by marriage in the alternate universe What I've done Ciphrius Kane Talk 14:14, June 21, 2015 (UTC)

CompCapeReqs Navbox[edit source]

What do you think of it? Btw ty for fixing the links. :) Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 07:11, June 24, 2015 (UTC)

You're right about ports. It used to be not covered by a storyline, but with the addition of the Guardians of the World storyline the requirement to visit the Shield got subsumed as you say. I'll change it. And maybe it'll be more informative if I (try) to add a one-word description for each requirement? Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 08:21, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
I've added descriptions for only the regular reqs and it got big. So I split off the trimmed reqs. But it's very descriptive imo. Suggestions are welcome for other/better descriptions. Maybe I can split them off into groups e.g. Prifddinas? Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 09:17, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
Done, except for Ports final story missions. I need to use the word "one" and "all" to define comp only needs one final story mission completed while trimmed requires them all. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 12:20, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
As they are now, could I add them to the Comp cape page and to the links mentioned on the navboxes? Ofcourse after renaming them by removing my name from the page name moving them to the main space. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 13:17, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
The centring of Minigames on Regular comp has been removed. And I won't go overboard, I'll try to put it on the main pages. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 13:41, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
Vyrelord/lady title is a problem, where should I add the navbox? Because the link currently links to Titles#Vampyric titles. And I don't think all titles are a trimmed req, so should I add it to The Branches of Darkmeyer? Or somewhere else? Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 14:08, June 24, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Barrows[edit source]

That's very ambiguous. And it doesn't necessarily mean it increases the roll for a single barrows item overall. On second thought though...

  • It might be both a roll with the combined chances I'm quoting
  • Either way, the thing should be reworded.

Akrisae is pretty shitty, so you probably don't want his items. I'm going to assume we're both partially correct. Let me reword it, give me a minute. We'll see if what I come up with is good. MolMan 13:01, June 24, 2015 (UTC)

Ya thinking back, I definitely misunderstood at least part of it. I was correct in thinking that 4 brothers is the maximum needed, but that was per roll. His archived number of 1 roll per chest doesn't even make sense in that way considering you can get 2 items. I think the edit I made should represent the correct mechanics, based on everything we know so far. MolMan 13:11, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
I understand from our combined knowledge that you only get one roll per brother. So if you kill Torag, you get 1 roll for Torag's stuff. So on and so forth for every brother. If you kill 4 brothers, and one of them is Torag, you will always have that 1/44 chance of getting a Torag item. This would mean if I didn't kill Guthan, but then suddenly decided to kill him, making 5, I would still only have that 1/44 chance of getting a Torag item. I would have an additional chance of any item by getting another 1/44 roll, but that would be a Guthan item. MolMan 13:16, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
I added back in a version of the "7 brothers gives the best chances", maybe that clears it up? MolMan 13:19, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
It's also very possible that the rolls are a convoluted mess. And something like, there is a pool of every brother. Every brother adds a roll and their name to a list. For each roll that successfully lands on a 1 (just to keep it simple), a random brother from the killed list is chosen, and then a random item of his is taken. He is then removed from the list. This would mean a Guthan roll, for example, could produce an Akrisae item (as could any brother's roll produce any brother's item), but Akrisae would then be removed from the list. The next could be say Torag's roll landing on a Guthan item, but never an Akrisae item because an Akrisae item was already received. In my opinion, this makes less sense than what I proposed above. At least to me. In either case, I'd like to assume the simpler mechanics are the true mechanics.
RE: Dupes, it could be very similar to what I said just above, but instead of an Akrisae item and Akrisae being removed from the list, it could be Guthan rolls Akrisae's hood, which is then removed from the list. Then we could have Torag roll for Akrisae's mace, but never his hood.
Could you check back to the stream? Or give me a link and a(n estimated) timestamp? I never watch the streams for myself. MolMan 13:26, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
Probably, I know there are a lot of idiots. But I'm willing to take a listen if you can show me the source. MolMan 13:34, June 24, 2015 (UTC)
Thanks. I guess it's partly my second theory. But instead of a brother being removed, he just turns into null. I imagined an array of dynamic size, but apparently not. Anyways, I've changed the page to reflect that and I think everything else is accurate. Or at least close. My prose is definitely a bit messy, but hey, probably still better than the rest of the article. MolMan 12:16, June 25, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Tuska Comes[edit source]

I just unlocked the week 3 title, but haven't unlocked week 4's, as the page's wording suggested I would, which is why I changed it. Small recharge gem.png AnselaJonla Slayer-icon.png 06:54, June 25, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Podcast reference[edit source]

Explains why it didn't work for me heh, thanks Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 18:15, June 25, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Renaming[edit source]

I have no idea O_o. Thanks for catching that! :o --Jlun2 (talk) 17:46, June 28, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Woodcutting cape?[edit source]

Ty, I'll go poke him. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 18:23, June 28, 2015 (UTC)

Beachcomber[edit source]

Where is the source that the Beachcomber title requires 50 maxed temperature bars? 50 bars unlock the swimming outfit, and so far no source has been provided for the title itself, nor how to unlock. Also, I removed the 50 bar requirement from the titles page too Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 17:28, July 1, 2015 (UTC)

The Bronzed/Sunburned title have been seen in-game (well, Bronzed can be unlocked today anyways), whereas the Beachcomber has only mysteriously popped up on the forums (namely, here). Proof for the swimming outfit is here and here, with no mention of the Beachcomber title alongside it. Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 17:43, July 1, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Barrel[edit source]

I know exactly what I've alched. And if you had actually checked the article for new barrels, you'd see they can't be alched. Stop embarrassing yourself and go worry about your own edits. 5-x Talk 19:23, July 1, 2015 (UTC)

Tuska nomenclature IS confusing[edit source]

Tuska I see you've changed my Tuska edit. Regrettably, I'll re-edit it again, as the nomenclature for the items IS different and confusing as evidenced by: I personally ended up buying the same items numerous times do to the different nomenclature.

Regards. 00:37, July 2, 2015 (UTC)

Diving suit link added.[edit source]

Added the Diving suit link: We need a hyperlink to the diving suit. It's not on the page. There was not a link there before, I found the page not linked back to this page when I did another search, I put in the link.

Stop being destructive or I'll report you.

Smuggler#3 00:50, July 2, 2015 (UTC)  —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Adambein (talk) on 00:51, July 2, 2015 (UTC).

Re: Gielinor image[edit source]

PURRING the page seemed to do the trick, Ian. -- Recent uploads SpineTalkGuest book 05:33, July 2, 2015 (UTC)

Mrs. Winkin[edit source]

Hmm... I'd thought the Map: space was for map maps, not arbitrary imagemaps. Thanks for cleaning up after me. Qloque (talk) 19:09, July 4, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Links[edit source]

Done, thanks. It's better to say my name in Chat as well since I have Chat Hacks enabled, and if my name is mentioned I hear a sound. :). HaidroH rune.pngEagle feather 3.pngCandle (blood red).png 1XqyDNM.png Crystal triskelion fragment 3.pngHazelmere's signet ring.png 05:35, July 7, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Category[edit source]

Good point, I'm an idiot and forgot about that. Also, the template will be finished soon Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 15:06, July 8, 2015 (UTC)

Not everything that I've put in the Raids category so far will have to do with Raid themselves, no. I've used it as a starting point mainly (I'll go around and sort out Mazcab/Raids categories to the best of my knowledge after I've finished the template) just to group everything together. As for the template, no other places have their own template, however Mazcab is an entirely new planet so I'm unsure if that grants special circumstances (as it'll have tasks, Goebie reputation etc.). If making a separate Mazcab template besides the Raids one sounds fine I'll do that. Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 15:28, July 8, 2015 (UTC)
Oh the good times ;) Prifddinas will always be my favourite :) Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 15:54, July 8, 2015 (UTC)
Ok, cool. I'll put the goebies and such into the Mazcab template then (as it hasn't been specified that they're really involved with the Raids themselves), and leave it for whoever to do whatever to it on release day (I'll be on holiday then, so I doubt I'll be editing much). Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 16:03, July 8, 2015 (UTC)

Yakamaru[edit source]

What I'm doing is stating the obvious. Yakamaru has a combat level of 10,000 and so does Vorago. That would mean that it ties with Vorago for the strongest monster. Caden947 (talk) 13:12, July 13, 2015 (UTC)

Oh. Sorry about that. I had no idea that that had happened.

Caden947 (talk) 13:17, July 13, 2015 (UTC)

Separated or killed[edit source]

Thanks. Not fought him yet, just trying to clean the page up based on the information already on there. Small recharge gem.png AnselaJonla Slayer-icon.png 17:30, July 13, 2015 (UTC)

Red rocks[edit source]

No. They are literally the exact same object. It wouldn't be correct to split them. MolMan 05:25, July 14, 2015 (UTC)

They're Still LITERALLY the exact same object which is all that really matters to be honest. MolMan 05:28, July 14, 2015 (UTC)
IT"s the sssssssssssame object doing something else. I don't think there's a precedent for items just chngingggggggggggg functions getting a brand new article. MolMan 05:40, July 14, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Loading[edit source]

Sorry this reply is a little late, i didn't get around to searching for a pic till now. Here's a pic from a little while ago, when I was doing some Chaos elle:

maybe i got a bit carried away with the skeleton, but whatever. --dDbvitC.pngScuzzy Betahib8CAd.png 15:01, July 14, 2015 (UTC)

Geobies[edit source]

Apparently, they were mentioned on stream to be genderless, but their examines conflict. My reasoning is because Jagex sucks at proofreading, but if it really helps, pray irl that a jmod answers it. --Jlun2 (talk) 17:01, July 14, 2015 (UTC) Here you go --Jlun2 (talk) 17:03, July 14, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Not-alchable[edit source]

Yeah, though I actually don't think I tried the Seed one. Will have to run over there to confirm again. Was thinking it was another item. Out of the others though, I tried all the ones that weren't specific quest experience lamps (which are never alchable anymore). Amascut symbol.png Amascut Ia Morte 04:01, July 16, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Goblin mails' examine[edit source]

Hi, no I thought it was a mistake the full stop was there, but it clearly wasn't. No matter. --Ankh.png Ankhra Talk 08:56, July 19, 2015 (UTC)

DoD:DS items[edit source]

About your removals from the DoD:DS QNT, they are items specifically used in New Varrock which makes them special, hence why I added them as quest items to the DoD:DS QNT. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 13:42, July 20, 2015 (UTC)

True, agreed. But I'm assuming it's okay to put them on {{New Varrock}}? Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 17:42, July 20, 2015 (UTC)

RE: DoD:CoA[edit source]

True. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 17:42, July 20, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Music[edit source]

Three out of the seven songs are unlocked during a subquest, but the other four are unlocked somewhere in New Varrock not really related to any of the subquests, so I was not sure where I should put them, on the general DoD navbox or on {{New Varrock}}. I want to note though that when something gets removed from a template, the template should be removed from that article too. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 17:42, July 20, 2015 (UTC)

Ping & Pong[edit source]

About the Ping & Pong articles, wouldn't it be enough to put the category on the seperate penguin articles? Also if they are in New Varrock, then why not put them on the navbox? Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 11:40, July 21, 2015 (UTC)

:([edit source]

[1] --LiquidTalk 13:28, July 21, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Personality tables[edit source]

Was hoping others had any ideas; that's why I put them in mainspace. In other news; d'you have any idea why editing boxes are now tiny by default, you can't combine multiple revisions' diffs at once in page histories, and the watchlist layout changed? User_talk:Fswe1 Fswe1 Brassica Prime symbol.png 06:13, July 22, 2015 (UTC)

I can make it toggleable by adding a parameter that hides the chatheads. Personally I think the chatheads are nice and add a face to the name (literally). But I can see that it also takes space. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 07:09, July 23, 2015 (UTC)
I see the problem, I'm gonna try to fix it. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 08:43, July 23, 2015 (UTC)

Quest items[edit source]

Please be careful about removing things from quest navboxes. The precedent set by quest navboxes over the last couple years has been to include items used in the quest, with a bit more lenience than the rules specified in Category:Quest items. This makes sense, because the whole point of these navboxes is to make easier for readers to move around related pages on a single topic, in this case usually when they're doing a quest already. That being said, a couple of those things you've removed are obviously quest items in any sense of the definition -- Suqah teeth are pretty central to the entire plot of that quest, and their main and original use was for that quest. Just because later updates made them useful in other contexts, that doesn't stop them from being quest items.

You've been removing things from quest navboxes that don't fit your personal standards for inclusion, for a while. I think this is seriously counterproductive, and we should strive for inclusion instead of haggling over anal definitions. It's pretty clear to me that most of the people making these navboxes don't agree with what you're doing in general, so I'd ask you to either stop, or have a discussion this issue. The current mode of operation isn't really working. ʞooɔ 05:39, July 24, 2015 (UTC)

I don't agree that the quest categories have always been rigid in the way you're implying -- when I made them in 2010 (see here for the relevant thread), I proposed:
"For the quest categories we would add things that are used only in a small number of quests: for example, we would include Barrel of monkeys in Category:Do No Evil because it's only used there, but not Teak plank, because it has many other uses besides that one quest."
By those standards, you could make the argument either way for the bullseye lantern (frame), as it's used in three quests. I'd probably agree with keeping it off, which is why I didn't remove that one. However, something like the rotten tomato (New Varrock) quite clearly fits that criteria for inclusion on the navbox. That is the standard we agreed on five years ago -- I don't see any reason it needs to change. I also don't think that the argument of "it's already on another navbox" (which you made for Template:Mazcab) is particularly strong in general -- it's fine (for example) for things to go in both {{New Varrock}} and one of the DoD templates. ʞooɔ 08:42, July 24, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Tables[edit source]

I believe I did. I'll try and check. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 13:32, July 24, 2015 (UTC)

Thank you for the edit, I didn't realise that was the problem. It made total sense when I saw your edit. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 19:16, July 25, 2015 (UTC)
Yup, I realised that after I tested it, so I removed the double pipes of every used instance of the QSPT template. Yes, you're right that's why I already removed the empty parameters. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 03:52, July 26, 2015 (UTC)
I fixed that problem by adding the value "not" for the parameter charhead# for NPCs who don't have a chathead. That's probably why Fswe1 added the Doll of Iban image to give Iban some kind of image. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 04:06, July 26, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Infobox css[edit source]

It hasn't changes afaik, but the width is set to a percentage. I have a feeling I set that back when fluid width was a thing, but I can look at hardcoding it for the various breakpoints if needs be. In the mean time, I think {{nowrap}} is the best option for us. cqm 22:48, 26 Jul 2015 (UTC) (UTC)

St Rimmingtons Sarothic Church[edit source]

It is found in the Church of Saradomin page under "Port Sarim", located south west of the Port Sarim lodestone in the game. Italay90 (talk) 07:56, July 28, 2015 (UTC)

Quest navbox[edit source]

Do you think alphabetizing each section makes the most sense? I'm inclined to think no. The general order I have been using is the order you encounter the items during the quest (with some exceptions). This lends itself to putting similar items close to each other, which I think improves the ability to navigate between those articles. Riblet15 17:30, July 29, 2015 (UTC)

Quest navboxes have by and large been done in order of when the item or NPC appears during the quest. Due to the linear nature of quests, this is an obvious arrangement. It's the way we've always done it, and it's also a cleaner, more nuanced ordering that makes sense for quests and few other navbox types. Changing these things right after someone else has created the navbox (which you really should discuss before doing it) puts you at odds with the current standard. ʞooɔ 18:58, July 29, 2015 (UTC)
Regarding "orders in navboxes have been changed in the past without needing a discussion beforehand.", I think the distinction is that the navbox had been made about 5 minutes before you changed it. ʞooɔ 03:49, July 30, 2015 (UTC)
The difference is that someone (who in this case has made the most quest navboxes, but that's beside the point), being generally aware of the current policies and practices, decided that the way they're doing it was appropriate. In the absence of obvious mistakes, you really shouldn't go in and change it based on your (arguably wrong) preference. That's the key thing here -- you're making a lot of judgment calls that have already been made by someone else, and oftentimes your choices are inconsistent with the current working practices. I'm not trying to put you down, because we need someone to do the things you do and keep everything in working order...but you need to be able to tell the difference between things that are objectively bad, and things that just conflict with your personal opinions about how the wiki should be. It's seriously irritating for people to put time into making things (usually making conscious, informed decisions about style/ordering/etc.) only to see you change them a couple minutes later without explanation. ʞooɔ 04:25, July 30, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Defaultsort[edit source]

In the singular instance in which I have removed defaultsort from an article, the rationale I followed was that it alleviated confusion regarding the correct name of the NPC. The link from the navbox also said 'Monkey's Aunt', and two of the pictures on the article were incorrectly named. My goal is to make sure that 'The' is correctly included in all applicable locations, and we are possibly more likely to make mistakes by ignoring the word in this way. I understand that it is typical convention in most circumstances to skip leading articles in indexed lists, so I will refrain from removing defaultsorts without further discussion. Riblet15 04:00, July 30, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Deal of the day[edit source]

We'll see. But we don't need to be updating the page with "Nothing again" in the mean time. We can just wait for now. MolMan 03:54, August 1, 2015 (UTC)

Page moves[edit source]

You can move pages yourself. It's files that need extra permissions. On that note, I'm sure if you asked for Custodian, to move files and suppress move redirects, at RuneScape:Requests for permissions, you'd be given it no quibble. Small recharge gem.png AnselaJonla Slayer-icon.png 11:55, August 2, 2015 (UTC)

Elder chronicle[edit source]

My bad regarding that, evidently reading comprehension isn't a skill of mine. Good thing I'm not logged in 08:43, August 3, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Nemi Forest[edit source]

Haha no problem :) Also about File:Obelisk (Mazcab).png, I'll try and look for another one later to retake the image Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 13:34, August 3, 2015 (UTC)

Thanks mate :)[edit source]

thanks for fixing the music link on the zanaris page, didnt notice i screwed it up until you fixed it :)Kylian272 (talk) 13:58, August 3, 2015 (UTC)kylian272

Black crystal (no ultimates/specials)[edit source]

Re: this, I've already left Gaz a message on irc asking him to limit the script to the mainspace, so it'll probably be fixed tomorrow. --Iiii I I I 04:46, August 4, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Categories[edit source]

I try, it doesn't always work out with my bot script :s --dDbvitC.pngScuzzy Betahib8CAd.png 15:20, August 5, 2015 (UTC)

Code style[edit source]

please do not add trailing whitespace, like in '|group1 = ' in a navbox. there is no reason to do so and it goes against many typical conventions. Riblet15 16:39, August 7, 2015 (UTC)

RS:UCS. The reasoning you put behind that trailing space is so that when a parameter is finally added, it will have a space between it and the equals sign. In navboxes, the parameter is already filled, and it, by convention, is on the next line. MolMan 16:49, August 7, 2015 (UTC)
i would argue for removing that caveat from the style manual. the space has no reason to be there unless a value exists Riblet15 16:53, August 7, 2015 (UTC)
Consistency for the sake of consistency is retarded. MolMan 17:46, August 7, 2015 (UTC)

ignore mol for a sec. you dont seem to understand that i'm basically your #1 consistency proponent. you need to keep in mind that the entire point of consistency is to make it easier/nicer for people to edit, and therefore to be useful the guidelines we set need to match the common conventions. the trailing space after an = never exists in the 'completed' state of a template, and should only exist when the parameter is waiting for a value to be added. in this situation there is to be no space because we are not waiting for anyone to add anything.

keeping the idea of helping out other editors in mind, this is also why i choose to explicitly include '|gtitle1 =' in navbox sections without headers. fully understanding that this is different from how we would handle a singleton navbox without a section title, i believe that it makes sense to include it to be thoroughly unambiguous. this could be helping out someone who wanted to add a title for some reason later, for example. there's also no reason to have a trailing space because it exists as a placeholder to show that this section specifically does NOT have a title.

i hope you will consider the overall purpose of having consistency more. instead of senselessly following some set of rules, ALWAYS go with the format that will most help out someone else reading your code. when people get annoyed by your "useless" edits it's not because they are trying to make the wiki a mess, it's because it's not always clear that the styles you impose are helping to achieve this goal. i would love if you could go through more than just recently changed files because i think the majority of what you are doing is actually helpful, or at least a little nice, even if mol won't admit it. almost everything in Category:Music tracks could use some help Riblet15 04:08, August 8, 2015 (UTC)

it's not. it isn't. the guideline is only complicated because you are saying it so backwards. we should have no trailing whitespaces ever, and the only possible allowable exception is if it's in a spot where someone is about to put in something (to make it easier for them to do so correctly).
do you think the visual difference you describe in omitting gtitle is sufficient to help editors make navboxes correctly? it isn't. not everyone just does it right, and you can't expect them to. i can find you 10 examples right now of navboxes with sections that are arranged completely wrong because it isn't clear how you are supposed to arrange them, and i've already fixed more than that. i strongly believe that including such redundant parameters is helpful in grouping sections correctly and having other people understand exactly why it is done that way. following precedent is mindless, use the sense that you have in making these style decisions in the first place to make some better decisions about how to be useful for others Riblet15 04:48, August 8, 2015 (UTC)
i will refrain from including empty gtitle parameters. i would sincerely like for you to look at a problematic navbox such as Template:Back to my Roots so that i can explain my concern. the first group1 should be a part of the inner navbox with no additional gtitle1 provided, but because it has no secondary title, it was left on the outside. this goes against our typical navbox formatting, and also has a visual impact in the actual template by messing up the padding and margins around those sections. despite the large amount of documentation on navboxes, this is not a straightforward pattern for many of our editors. it isn't. please actually read this because you have not been understanding: it isn't. i will leave off the blank parameter and fix this soon in the many incorrect instances in our navboxes, with the hope that this pattern will be correctly used in all of the examples we have for people to copy. it is not clear to me that all other editors will pick up on this pattern, and the goal is to make sure everyone can get it right.
this leads me to a question. my goal in using consistent coding styles is to help the future reader and future editors (often myself) get it right. however, your message on my talk page clearly says that you see this only as "my argument." what is your goal? as the strongest enforcer of coding style on this wiki, what do you see as the purpose to consistency, and how do you decide which style is the right one to enforce? Riblet15 22:44, August 8, 2015 (UTC)

Nitpicking[edit source]

You should do disambigs. Remove them excess links br0. MolMan 08:57, August 8, 2015 (UTC)

Standardizing the lead and removing links to unrelated articles is all I really need done. Everything else I just do while I'm in there, which is what slows me down. MolMan 09:03, August 8, 2015 (UTC)
You actually uhhh ruined a lot of links with your /=/ = / replacement. MolMan 09:09, August 8, 2015 (UTC)

RE: Navboxes[edit source]

When I removed the verbatim tags, it was a reaction to the extension being disabled and the fact I never got them looking decent on mobile. Unfortunately, in doing so I then couldn't alter the CSS to correct the gap due to the MediaWiki namespace being locked down. As it's now unlocked, I've fixed the gap :) cqm 21:35, 11 Aug 2015 (UTC) (UTC)

Yep, it was due to the re-addition of the verbatim tags. It's fixed now (again) cqm 06:44, 12 Aug 2015 (UTC) (UTC)

Re: Disambig[edit source]

If that's the standard now, then it's a really bad standard. There's really no reason at all why we can't have non-primary links in disambiguation pages -- assuming the intended purpose is to limit confusion over the links (which I think is a silly premise to begin with, but whatever), there are more subtle ways of reducing confusion besides eliminating other links altogether. For instance, we could bold the primary link in each line. I really don't think it's an issue though, because the disambig links are almost exclusively the first text in each line. Removing other links is stupid and counterproductive, because when you see the text "The Chosen Commander", there's a nonzero chance you'd want to click directly to get to that page. I don't think the extra links cause any confusion at all, and there's an obvious use case. ʞooɔ 16:39, August 15, 2015 (UTC)

Do you mind coming into chat for a minute? I want to talk to you about something (unrelated to the previous discussion). ʞooɔ 03:37, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
By the way, with regard to what you're doing with weights: I've held off on updating the item pages because I thought it would be a good time to create a formal mapping from item ids to wiki articles (and vice versa). Once we do that, we can automatically change most of the weights, examines, pictures, etc. Would you be interested in helping with that? The current status is that we need to split a bunch of articles (like Wig). ʞooɔ 18:53, August 16, 2015 (UTC)
I spent a lot of time creating which is the first step in mapping item ids to everything. I think eventually, yes, we'd want to have item IDs in the infoboxes. As for the semantics of splitting pages: I would like to err on the side of granularity, and split things in general. (This may require a slight rewrite of RS:G, which I think is very bad in some places.) We have to draw the line somewhere, of course...potion doses should stay together. However, we should have a formal way of showing that the item article refers to more than one item, and partitioning the information about each of those items in a machine-readable way. My idea is sort of a takeoff of Mol's switch infobox templates, although it wouldn't actually use switch infoboxes (ideally no items have switch infoboxes at all).
Take a look at the infobox for prayer potion now -- the image, high, low, examine, weight, exchange and gemwname attributes are ambiguous because it represents multiple things. Instead of how it is now, I'd want to do something like...
{{Infobox Item (modified)
|name1 = Prayer potion (1)|name2 = Prayer potion (2)|name3 = Prayer potion (3)|name4 = Prayer potion (4)
|image1 = [[File:Prayer potion (1).png]]|image2 = [[File:Prayer potion (2).png]]|image3 = [[File:Prayer potion (3).png]]|image4 = [[File:Prayer potion (4).png]]
|update = Latest RuneScape News (27 February 2002)
|release = [[27 February]] [[2002]]
|members = Yes
|quest = No
|tradeable = Yes
|stackable = No
|high1 = 91|high2 = 85|high3 = 88|...(made up)
|low1 = 1|low2 = 65|low3 = 58|...(made up)
|destroy = Drop
|store = no
|examine1 = 1 dose of Prayer restore potion.|examine2 = ...
|weight1 = 0.025|weight2 = ...
|equipable = No
|exchange = gemw
We'd have to decide on how to display it, but this would make it very easy to show what attributes belong to which actual item (side note: I really want to do this for monsters too). Here is a list of article pages that represent more than one actual "item", with the id, an identifier, and the item's actual name (if available). There's a lot of things worth splitting, a lot of things worth modifying the infobox, and a lot of weird cases. What do you think?
Also, FWIW, the two Worms actually look different and should probably be split. ʞooɔ 16:36, August 17, 2015 (UTC)
For sure, I'm not arguing that everything on that list should be split. However, I think bound Dungeoneering items should probably get the new infobox treatment (judging by us separating out the examines and destroys currently). Costume room stuff we probably don't even want to mention, since a lot of those items aren't interactable in any way. Degraded equipment should probably also get new infoboxes, because, for example, saying tradeable = Yes on Drygore longsword is actually incorrect for 2 out of the 3 items that are represented by that page. Plus we're missing the broken examine, among other things. It wouldn't be that much extra work -- we would just default to assuming any un-specialized parameter is the same for every item on the article. Ditto for recolored items -- all we'd need to do is specify the image parameter differently for all of them. And Crackers looks different, while Tofu does not. ʞooɔ 18:26, August 17, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Special Pages[edit source]

None of the cached special pages have updated, WantedFiles, WantedPages, etc. They're all updated in a specific job queue task, which can be run on request if needs be. I'll give staff a poke to see what's going on. cqm 07:46, 17 Aug 2015 (UTC) (UTC)

Turns out the job queue is common across all wikis on wikia. So when a wiki updates a high use template (600k uses in this case), it causes the job queue to get behind with everything else it's meant to be doing. Anyway, staff are aware and they're trying to get something sorted out for it. cqm 07:17, 18 Aug 2015 (UTC) (UTC)

Glaive[edit source]

It wouldn't let me move it over a redirect. I'm guessing it wouldn't let Spine either. Small recharge gem.png AnselaJonla Slayer-icon.png 11:09, August 17, 2015 (UTC)

Music link[edit source]

What was wrong with it? 5-x Talk 22:53, August 18, 2015 (UTC)

Barbarian Village[edit source]

I was going to add {{Scorpion Catcher}} to DV, but then I found Peksa's Helmet Shop, which was more specific so I thought I saved DV without any changes. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 07:09, August 19, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Subnavbox[edit source]

True, you can remove it again. And question: do you think the enemies group should be a group on their own instead of subgroup of personalities on a quest navbox? Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 11:01, August 22, 2015 (UTC)

Thanks for the date fixes![edit source]

Wasn't thinking for some reason when pasting the dates in (grabbed 'em off the launch announcement and didn't think to reverse them, haha). Glad you're so vigilant about that! Thanks :) Amascut symbol.png Amascut Ia Morte 11:24, August 22, 2015 (UTC)

I think you got 'em all, but I'll go through and double check now. Amascut symbol.png Amascut Ia Morte 11:28, August 22, 2015 (UTC)

Thanks for fixing the Elemental Workshop equipment[edit source]

Thanks for fixing those, I was fixing them, but then I saw your already did it :). Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 11:34, August 22, 2015 (UTC)

No, there weren't any edit conflicts. Yeah body bar is a special case, maybe the only solution is to add the cat to all bodies to avoid this problem, a bit weird, but I don't see any other way. Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 11:47, August 22, 2015 (UTC)

Additional Work[edit source]

Hi, it seems like I'm creating a lot of work for you since I am continually messing up stuff, so my apologies about that. Feel free to throw a message at me if you see something wrong with my work so I can fix it myself, or, even if you want to fix it yourself, still tell me what I've done wrong so I can fix it for next time and create less work for you and Salix to clean up. I'm just coming back off a multi-year break, so I'm hoping a couple days should be all it takes to stop making stupid mistakes. Cheers-Baby Quest point cape.png notnice 17:04, August 22, 2015 (UTC)

The extra lines between things on the page is just a habit of mine for readability sake vs. being compact. I'll keep it compact from now on. Baby Quest point cape.png notnice 17:21, August 22, 2015 (UTC)
Makes sense to me, I'll do it from now on. Also, as a side question, do you know how to add multiple chatheads before a personality in a template? I am trying to add both the young and current chatheads for some of the personalities in Template:Glorious Memories and I can't seem to figure it out. Baby Quest point cape.png notnice 05:43, August 23, 2015 (UTC)
That was basically the conclusion I had come to as well, just thought I'd ask anyway. Oh well. Baby Quest point cape.png notnice 05:54, August 23, 2015 (UTC)

Mass Null[edit source]

That seems like a really cool tool, now I really want to use it :) maybe I'm being stupid and can't follow directions but I can't seem to create the Special:Mypage/common.js like the article says to. Any thoughts? Feel free to call me out for not thinking enough before I nag you. Baby Quest point cape.png notnice 17:43, August 23, 2015 (UTC)

As soon as I posted this, I did some research and found, so yeah, thanks anyway. Hopefully they can get that back up soon. I assume that there is no shortcut (besides the mass null) to purging every page besides manually loading up each page and selecting "purge this page" from the 'my tools'? My hands hurt just from the thought of loading up and manually purging ~300 pages just to fix a missing 'the' in a template. Baby Quest point cape.png notnice 18:11, August 23, 2015 (UTC)
Alright, I'll probably just let it update then, even if it kills my "OCD". Out of curiosity, any idea how long it takes for caches to invalidate? Baby Quest point cape.png notnice 18:24, August 23, 2015 (UTC)

Re: Navbox Order[edit source]

I had been ordering them in a consistent manner, like always putting Template:Realms first on a page, or always putting Template:Music last. I will now change it to what you said. Baby Quest point cape.png notnice 05:00, August 24, 2015 (UTC)

Accidental undo[edit source]

Sorry this is 2 weeks old but I just noticed I accidentally reverted an edit of yours on the Flash Powder Factory page. My bad. BGUyLfN.png CJaW7Er.png 14:42, August 28, 2015 (UTC)

Where did you go[edit source]

Pls come back Star Talk ayy lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 17:19, October 13, 2015 (UTC)

@IP83, I miss you... where did you go? :( Farming-icon.png Salix of Prifddinas (Talk) Prifddinas lodestone icon.png 17:57, October 13, 2015 (UTC)