- 1 Pointless "First" spam
- 2 Many different senses
- 3 Re
- 4 Cleanup
- 5 RFR
- 6 CM
- 7 I made it to inspire you
- 8 RSW Clan Inactivity
- 9 Userpage Hiscores
- 10 Player-owned port story voyages/port scores
- 11 RE
- 12 table break
- 13 RSW Clan Avatars
- 14 RSW Clan Administrator Maturity
- 15 Re:Ports Map
- 16 .
- 17 Crystal motherlode rock
- 18 Proof please?????
- 19 ɯɯɥ
- 20 Admin account security
Pointless "First" spam[edit source]
Not good to see a blank talk page, so I'll insert this annoying and pointless message16:29, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
Many different senses[edit source]
http://harvardmedicine.hms.harvard.edu/fascinoma/fivesenses/beyond/extra.php —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Goldendog53 (talk).
Calm down. I never posted an insulting message. Don't get your knickers in a twist and get puffed up. :/ Adam Savage 01:26, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
- I've done nothing wrong. I assumed that he didn't know about our imagery policy, so I kindly reminded him of that, while saying hi. I don't understand where you're getting that I'm trying to be the police force, or a know-it-all, or that I don't know anything about community interaction. When posting things like that, people like you are becoming the reason why I am contemplating whether or not to retire from this Wiki. I'm being nice and trying to fit in after what has happened, between Cook and I. It seems to continue to linger over my reputation. Just let me try. Adam Savage 01:36, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for removing the redirect. I forgot about that. --TOR 03:12, August 16, 2011 (UTC)
Thanks for the CM rights, hopefully they won't have to be used often. (or at all) Touhou FTW 20:19, August 28, 2011 (UTC)
I made it to inspire you[edit source]
fetus is my son and I love him. 14:35, October 6, 2011 (UTC)
RSW Clan Inactivity[edit source]
This message has been cross posted to relevant users.
If you wish to keep your place, please contact me and I will remove you from the kicklist. If you don't intend to come back, please either log in and leave the clan, or contact me so I can remove you early. If you do not contact me by 2 Septemeber 2012 you will be removed.
Thanks in advance,15:04, August 19, 2012 (UTC)
Userpage Hiscores[edit source]
It seems you are updating your userpage hiscores a lot, why not let Amauricebot update it for you? Hair 23:13, December 8, 2012 (UTC)
- Just wanted to know if there was an easier way for you, sorry about that Hair 00:02, December 9, 2012 (UTC)
Player-owned port story voyages/port scores[edit source]
You made the edits to the player owned port Special voyages that claims the trio story voyages have higher weights in determining port scores. Having tried to calculate my own port score, I'm now wondering where you received that information.
Assuming all the primary story voyages are all weight 1 and there are 36 of them, there are 3 trio voyages worth 7 each, and another 3 worth 8 each, using your information, the maximum story voyage weight is 91. Out of that, only 42 would count toward the maximum port score for story voyages. However, this also means that after completing all 36 primary story voyages (if you had access to them all like I did), completing only 1 trio voyage would bring you to a weight of 43 and you would have the maximum port score available for story voyages. Yet, I've completed only two of the trio voyages, 1 from each of the story lines, and my story voyages complete in the game reads as 38 and if my calculations are correct, my story voyages have a score of 760. Therefore, I propose that each trio mission is still worth only 20 points and I haven't any idea what the "7" and "8" actually represent.
Could you please provide some clarification on how you arrived at that conclusion?19:46, March 22, 2013 (UTC)
Well, suck it up until someone gets around to transing it. MolMan 17:40, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
table break[edit source]
The reason that table broke with your update was the "|+". Without the space it becomes a function of the table similarly to "|-" and causes the break. The other space removals were fine however, just looks cleaner when they're all the same.06:33, January 14, 2014 (UTC)
RSW Clan Avatars[edit source]
Due to a shortage of avatars caused by avatar wardens constantly logging out with summoned avatars, Gareth and I would like to remind all wardens to dismiss avatars when logging out. To get the message across, we are removing the Avatar Warden jobs from all current wardens until they acknowledge the receipt of this message. If you wish to be a warden again, simply speak to Gareth or me, and we will change your job back to Avatar Warden.
RSW Clan Administrator Maturity[edit source]
Recently, the maturity level of administrators has been called into question by some clanmates. We would like to remind everyone that as an RSW admin, you are a representative of both the clan and the wiki. Therefore, please remember to keep the clan chat a place for everyone to enjoy. We are not trying to be the "fun police." Rather, we want to make sure that everyone in the clan is respected. If you didn't see the recent thread, please reacquaint yourself with the clan chat rules.
With this in mind, there are a few specific behaviors that are troublesome. Clan administrators are meant to be players that other clanmates can trust to go to with issues. Please endeavor to maintain this trust. We would like you to please note the following points.
- The pattern of joking about power abuse should stop. There should be no perception of power abuse in the clan.
- Several clan rules now are pattered under the "accepted until someone requests the conversation to end." There have been several cases of users jokingly invoking this rule. Constantly "crying wolf" about this will make it much harder for a clanmate who legitimately wants an offensive conversation to stop to utilize the rule if he/she has seen us joking about it earlier.
- If you see someone "crying wolf," please discourage the user from doing so.
- Please do not "cry wolf" yourself.
- If possible, please leave PM on so that other users can contact you privately if needed. We understand that sometimes you may not wish to do so, but please try to be available whenever possible.
- Please try to show a little restraint with your language. There's nothing to say that you cannot use profanity, as long as the filter is respected, but some users have used it excessively. Some have also been a little too confrontational.
- Some things have been said in the clan chat that have been reportable or mutable. Please avoid these. Check over the Rules of RuneScape to make sure that you do not break them, as they take precedence over our rules. A muted administrator is an ineffective administrator.
- If there is a heated argument or conflict going on (not to be confused with a debate), please try to resolve and mediate it with class rather than exacerbating the issue.
We intend this to be a simple reminder for you to maintain a pleasant decorum in the clan. Thanks for being a part of the clan!
Re:Ports Map[edit source]
- My informants have failed me. However, I shall still require gifts for when you return. 02:30, April 2, 2014 (UTC)
Crystal motherlode rock[edit source]
Leaving aside the blatant plagiarism of the design document (please find ways to express information that aren't just a copy-paste/retyping of the source), that list was obsoleted by player feedback. You can see both the design documents and the changes made according to feedback on the wiki. 19:26, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
Proof please?????[edit source]
How do you know what you put there is even true?
Bonfire booster (100 boss slayer points, 6000 regular slayer points)
Don't get me wrong, these amounts were my first guess too, but 6k normal slayer points, to buy 1 reward? seems a bit ... erm ... way over the top, unless ofc you have proof, post proof on my userpage please Shinigamidaio (talk) 15:56, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
- yea, i watched bts too, so did thousands of other people, and how can you PROVE those points are what you GUESS they are, oh, just for lols, guess who uploaded the pictures...
http://gyazo.com/19e356fc4936cf6030873af1bb02cc0d along with 32m cash
Admin account security[edit source]
Hi :) I've proposed to desysop inactive admins per recent security concerns, see Forum:Security of sysop accounts. Whilst you don't immediately qualify for desysopping, as you have less than 5 mainspace edits (I notice you've mainly been editing your userpage) in the past 6 months I wondered if you'd be willing to have your rights removed voluntarily under the conditions outlined in that forum? Thanks, cqm 08:31, 10 Aug 2015 (UTC) (UTC)