User talk:Derilith/Archive 2
WARNING: DO NOT EDIT THIS PAGE!!! IT IS AN ARCHIVE! IF YOU WANT TO VIEW MY CURRENT TALK PAGE, GO TO THIS PAGE.
Hello. I was wondering if you could help me with my signature. I can't seem to get the Spencemac724 link to be colored dark-green. Please help if you can! - Spencer (Talk | Edits | Contribs) 16:21, 5 June 2008 (UTC)
Hello, Derilith/Archive 2, and welcome to the RuneScape Wiki! In case you need help with your future contributions here are some pages that will help you out!
- About the RuneScape Wiki
- Editing help
- Help pages
- Style guide
- Adding userboxes to your user page
- Signature help
- What vandalism is, and where you can report it
Feel free to ask any questions on my talk page. If you're looking for something to do, feel free to check out the Community Portal. If you have any troubles, you could look at a help page or you could ask on the local forums. I hope you enjoy editing here and being a RuneScape wiki editor!
- Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date. And remember, have fun editing!
About my talk page....[edit source]
Thanks for undoing the filthy language on my talk page. Its good to have other wikians watch out for each other. =) --Pkthis 01:30, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- This is PURE trash. Iwas trying to help, and what do you do? Say I SPAMMED your talk page??!?!?! Go away.
- Well, there's a few problems that are here.
- You welcomed me. That's fine, but I already had a welcome notice from Syugecin.
- If you were just trying to help, there should have been a new section, not a massage thrown quickly in there.
- There really were only two words that you posted, so I figured it was spam.
- You're not allowed to edit the posts of other users or even yourself. But you can take back messages with <s> </s>. AriasKnight 19:31, 9 June 2008 (UTC)
Upload image template?[edit source]
Meaning this. Do you plan on creating a template to add in here? If so, please do so to remove the template link from wanted pages. (Also, if you do so, putting the template in userspace might be a good idea.) --Andorin (Talk) (Contribs) 04:03, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
RE: protection to all my user space pages.[edit source]
Your welcome[edit source]
Encouraging new users to vote in your RfA, who have just joined the wiki, makes no sense at all. I ask that you remove that line from you welcome, and be forewarned that a policy will soon be proposed that will not allow campaigning anywhere on the wiki, including your signature. Christine 03:05, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
- Oh, and I don't mean to act like I'm directing this at you, I just happened to notice yours first. Christine 03:06, 17 June 2008 (UTC)
RE: Transparency?[edit source]
I haven't looked into doing transparencies, but I do know how to do with Photoshop, which takes a while to start up on my computor. Go ask Kytti khat, I think she does a lot of transparencies. Chiafriend12I have 12 friends. 19:01, 20 June 2008 (UTC)
sorry to all users whom i have offended[edit source]
I apologise to all users i have offended, such as derlith, Chicken7, etc, it turns out that Rabbadxs have typed the first scentence on the Clv309 discussion, sorry for cussing you, derlith, but i am very angry at the trouble Rabbadxs brought me because he framed me, or it might be he forgot to sign, anyway, i got the blame because of Rabbadxs, and i am sorrry to those users i have cussed, it was a grave misunderstanding Btzkillerv 14:37, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
Speedy deletion templates[edit source]
Please do not create new pages with a speedy deletion template on them. This is pointless and just creates extra work for the admins. Dtm142 23:48, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
You are in archive: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4