- 1 Requested
- 2 Limpwurt seeds
- 3 Voting Policy
- 4 BWB
- 5 Sig
- 6 Sig...
- 7 Yippee!
- 8 Blocking
- 9 Cities
- 10 Barrows
- 11 Thanks!
- 12 Happy Valentines day!
- 13 archive
- 14 training your strength
- 15 re archive
- 16 Strength through Slayer
- 17 training
- 18 "You Spin Me 'Round (Like A Record)"
- 19 Re:User of the Month
- 20 Re: Herblore
- 21 Re: Sandbox
- 22 Need your help
- 23 Help
- 24 herbs
- 25 99 Thieving
- 26 Easter
- 27 Happy Birthday
Limpwurt seeds[edit source]
How about 700gp each?--Atlantima 14:23, 3 August 2007 (UTC)
Voting Policy[edit source]
I haven't changed a damn thing. However, since you seem to be one of Christine's "followers" (we can see a connection with Voldemort and his Death Eaters, now can't we), you are probably too scared to blame her for actually removing your vote, heh? Ilyas Talk Contribs 17:34, 5 August 2007 (UTC)
- It's ok. Sorry for the above comment, which seems a bit aggressive. Ilyas Talk Contribs 17:50, 5 August 2007 (UTC)
Sorry, I should have thought about it for a sec (your username on the IDC) Atlandy 17:53, 8 August 2007 (UTC)
You said you could make me a sig? Well I really know nothing about that kind of thing, but I'll say2 weapons:Abyssal whip, and a Dharok's Greataxe that I like on either side of my username. I would like the letters Red and, like jagged and curved (if possible) preferably dark red with a black or brown backgroung. thx. MrJks 777 16:30, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, some things have happened since you left in August.
- [[w:c:runescapefanfiction|RuneScape Fan Fiction]] was created by me back in September.
- [[w:c:unrunescape|UnRuneScape]] was created by Whiplash, in November, I think it was.
- A lot of things, mainly promotions and clan events, have happened with the clan.
- New administrators have been sysopped.
- The Grand Exchange Market Watch was created by Robert Horning.
- The Wilderness has been removed.
- Over 99.5% of bots are gone.
- Clan Wars and Bounty Hunter have been added to the game.
- Summoning was released a few days ago.
- And some other stuff has happened too. Chiafriend12Loon is best buttlord 22:21, 18 January 2008 (UTC)
Hey again. I think each city article should have a mane structure as i said. Maybe like this:
Points of Interest
- OK. But when I edit a wide range of articles I usually go by the category A-Z. Cheers, Chicken7 >talk 12:17, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
- Looks pretty good. Except I think entrances should be part of transportation or not even there. Some cities have no walls and wouldn't really need this section and I remember reading an article saying that NPCs and Monsters should always be under the same title in Inhabitants. And for Park (in Falador) that is good and maybe for other major places in a city could have their own section too (Marketplace-East Ardougne etc). Cheers, Chicken7 >talk 12:30, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
- Wow! You got that done quick! OK. I might Start with Kandarin. Chicken7 >talk 12:43, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
Hi, sorry for the lateness of my reply but I have just come out of an exam, killing time before train atm, got two more tommorrow then im free though, so I haven't been rs past week either. (well not much) Yes I do remember alching with you btw, im still at getting 99 lol had to put a major hold on it for exams though.
At your level you are the perfect moderate/beginner barrower, you have 71,70, 70 and a good 70hp. Your range is a bit low though so I would suggest using a strength potion and a good weapon on ahrim, the following method will go into more detail, but before I do that, your magic level is ok ish but, expect to be hit 20+ by ahrim at times and for your seplls to hit well not great, your prayer is ok, you can use all the protect from prayers required. (don't worry though this will hardy hinder your effort and all of the following is pretty much the plus points)
You will need several prayer pots, (see the guide for more info on waht to wear im just going over basics and tactics here, I don't want to really go into the effects of different bonuses and styles, (only got 10 mins till train arrives), but this wont matter as like I said Im tailoring the following to you.
(take sharks if poss, monks if not, sharks are good for begginers at first though as they get hit more damage and panic more, after about 7 trips you'll decrease damage and pray pot use.)
Melee pray on, have a postive mage attak bonus and gd def, kill dharok with spells, use a pray pot dose if needed, then turn pray off asap after his death (likewise for the other 5)
put your melee armour on, dds out, drink a str pot dose and kill karil with protect from range on, after dds specs are done, use a d scimmy or long or whip or similar to kill. (pray pots and food if needed)
- Torag, kill him with mage, (dont pray use food) wear melee armour to kill him (his low magic level will ensure a good rate of damage for your spells),
(pray is your choice here, but I would only use when low on food), kill him same as torag then move on
high melee def, melee pray on, FULL HP, now kill him with mage, recover (really need to recover, he's the worst besides dharok)
ur dds specs shud have built up enuff by now, (and ur str pot boost shud still be in effect, reducing ahrims effect on you, pray is up to you, you may need a dose to mage protect, he wil easily hit 20+ thru ur best hide, I would put on dhide and dds then whip him, anything as long as he dies.
recover then head to the tunnels for your tunnel bro, pray only for dharok, karil or verac. get about kc 10 which is the lowest you can go and still recieve bloods and racks. my answer to ur q is yes you can make a profit, despite recent price changes barrows is going back up, and more in fashion, ppl can afford to wear it more places after dec 12th. feel free to mssg me. Bob2006ty(RUNESTORM333) talk 16:01, 22 January 2008 (UTC)
okies stats and equipment, well i dont actually know what equipment you have, i saw you have full torags whih is good for defence, so ill make some suggestions, you may not actually own these items, you an either use something similar or buy something like it, entirely up to you though.
I would take:
- 3 pray pots (up to you how many you take, i saw in your goals you have been at least one time, so whatever you think you will need.)
- spade (don't 4get this, its easy to do I still do it ocasionally
- a fast teleport (ectophial is the best)
- a normal teleport, i use house tele tabs for the altar and anifis portal, up to you though, if i was you I would take tablets for space.
- a dds
- a str pot
- a main weapon such as hams, whip, d scimmy etc.
- no arrows and no bow, your range isn't really up to it yet as explained.
- take dhide tho (just the top and bottom) (best you can wear)
- torags top (or rune)
right thats general inv out the way.
what you should wear:-
- netiznot helm or farseer.
- a good cape usually a melee cape such as legends or quest, but depending on mage bonus could wear a god cape (mage arena type)you want a positive mage attak bonus-i'll get to that
- a good ammy, fury or glory.
- A staff, depends on the spell to be used, if you want to do this seriously i couldnt reccomend 55 slayer/mage dart more.
- A shield, usually rune or dragon, or alternatively a book such as a god book or mages book. (mage bonus dependant again)
- Mystic/ahrims bottom,
- torags top (or rune top)
- good gloves, eg klanks gs, barrows, rune, dragon etc.
- a ring of LIFE not a ring of wealth it doesn't affect your drop.
you want strong, 200+ melee def stats and a positive mage bonus of five or more for dart (i never used any other spell cept ie barrage blitz and burst so idk wot it is for other spells). DON'T use the anients method until you are better at the barrows, most people freeze, forget that they can move after a time limit even if you re-freeze and die, i'm not complaining tho i got 12m that way one (some ancient died on karil, dropped guth spear amongst other things) anyway. range attack bonuses you don't need to worry about, make sure you have a good melee def and mage attack u'll be fine, there isn't really much more to say.
I started off by reading 3 or 4 guides, but the best one time and again has to be sals realm http://runescape.salmoneus.net/barrows.html its the perfect beginners guide to barrowing and i tried write our guide that simply, but alot of players (especially high level barrowers) have made it far too complex now by adding things about no pray pots method and other things that are foreign to beginners, so I understand why you didn't want to look at that guide too much, I have tried to give you an example of a good set of "run" tactics above (original post, dw i did change it so its not a mess) apart from that read sals gude its realy good, you an start developing your own style after a while, I now use 5 monks a run, no prayer pots, (unless dh is my tunnel)and mainly wear an ahrims/guthans cross, with karils bow for ahrim, that gets me through in about 2 mins 20, quite fast, I an come out of dharok now having only used 20 p points to kill and have enuff left for karil and verac (pp=63), well good luck.
Thats a wonderful idea, tyvm m8, and congrats on your spear! warspear for first drop, really lucky. Bob2006ty(RUNESTORM333) talk 12:25, 2 February 2008 (UTC) thanks m8 Bob2006ty(RUNESTORM333) talk 14:33, 4 February 2008 (UTC)
Happy Valentines day![edit source]
training your strength[edit source]
Hey, thats a cool goal to have. But just for the heck of it, consider traiing slayer at the same time, instead of focusing on Ice warriors. I train combat exclusively on what my slayer master says, and in the last 2 weeks I have collected over 800 gold, 300 crimson, 40 blue, and and 200 green charms. Just something for you to think about.--Degenret01 14:58, 18 February 2008 (UTC)
re archive[edit source]
Strength through Slayer[edit source]
It is a great idea to do this. But you know that if your task is too hard you could change it at Turael (Taverly). Anyway, I wish you good luck on strength 99. (And hopefully a nice slayer level too =D)
Buzz (Talk • # • √ • P ) 13:02, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
Bandits are good but drop nothing, last pest control boat world 144 is good, but for drops try jellys, fire giants or greater demons. Fire giants are good for drops but take alot of hp from you so you can stay for about 30 mins max even with sharks, jellys hit nxt to nothing and my last trip through alching drops and rune full helm drops and charm drops (which they are good for) i got 6 rune full helms and other stuff amounting to 143k (without a wealth!) and 4 summon lvls. Jellys if you are interested in charms or ice warriors, if you just want drops try fg's or greaters. Bob2006ty(RUNESTORM333) talk 10:34, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
"You Spin Me 'Round (Like A Record)"[edit source]
Re:User of the Month[edit source]
Re: Herblore[edit source]
I did my herblore before the exchange came out, so prices might be a bit different now. I found the prayer potions (and probably the summoning potions) are easiest to sell.
If you don't want to loose money (and in fact make money instead), then you can combine with farming. Plant ranarr seeds (or maybe summoning seeds) using super compost (and magic secataurs, if you have), then every 2 hours, pick herbs and plant more seeds.
Buy the secondary ingrediants, and make the herbs into potions, then sell.
For a few months (back when I could first farm ranarr herbs), growing ranarr seeds, making prayer potions and selling was my main form of income.
Hope that helps.
Re: Sandbox[edit source]
I'm pretty sure I gave him the Test1 template a short while before he started doing blatant vandalism. --Makemesmile 19:19, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
Need your help[edit source]
Hi m8, I need your help, my nomination of Amaurice came through but I don't know how to change the main page, I know you wrote my main page bit up so you know how to do it, if you could write something for Amaurice based on what I said in his nomination, (will have to be a bit longer than my mainspace write up as he has achieved more) you know just take the important points etc, if you could that would be greatly appreciated. thanks Bob2006ty(RUNESTORM333) talk 08:16, 1 May 2008 (UTC)
Can anyone here help me with making a signature. Iv tried tons of times and it wont work. If you know how please tell me. Here is one I tried to make: [[File:skillcapest.gif[[User:Ninja tom30|Ninja4life!]][[File:Skill Cape.PNG]] 01:23, 4 May 2008 (UTC)
Soz m8, I did check to see if you were on again but my offer for 600 snapdragon came through, I used spider familiars to get the eggs. I wanted to do it asap, as dragon piece buyers were drying up and still r, I can't sell my shard for anything. Thanks anyway, You can sell them on the ge for max as some stragglers are getting their herb up for the quest, and no I will archive it later on. Bob2006ty(RUNESTORM333) talk 13:34, 3 December 2008 (UTC)
99 Thieving[edit source]
Good luck, I'll share some of my knowledge :P. First of all, don't do Plunder until 91. Do menaphites from 65 to 91. They are way faster, and as frustrating as blackjacking is, it will get over with a lot quicker than if you plundered the whole time. Don't get me wrong here, I say GTFO of Polliniveach and GTFI Pyramid Plunder as soon as you hit 91. And yes, Gustav pwnz :D
21:54, 6 December 2008 (UTC)
Hi, This is a bit early but because I am going away soon: User:Lvl 3 skils3/Easter 08:26, 6 April 2009 (UTC)