- 1 Firemaking emote
- 2 Odd.
- 3 Personal image
- 4 Grammar/typos
- 5 RE:
- 6 Unnecessary Re-upload?
- 7 RE: Your highscore table
- 8 Your Slayer Guide
- 9 Re: Image editing
- 10 Re: Usernames
- 11 Re: Userpage
- 12 Re:Advice :)
- 13 Happy Belated Birthday
- 14 Re:GIF images
- 15 Happy Birthday!
- 16 The image
- 17 Template:pi
- 18 Re: Creation of new articles
- 19 Avatar image
- 20 Vandal
- 21 Wikia forking thread
Firemaking emote[edit source]
The firemaking cape emote has been replaced in HD, so you can use that now. I'm just trying to get people to use the new one since the old one is no longer needed.
18:45, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
Personal image[edit source]
Sorry, but File:My Look.gif is not a personal image. It is used in the amulet of fury article and the ranger boots article. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 10:06, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
I agree with you that it's a personal image. Only been added to those articles to cover it up >.< 12:05, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
- No don't. Have to find a replacement for Ranger boots and fury in HD and as .png file first. :P 13:24, 27 May 2009 (UTC)
Hey mate, just looking at your profile and saw that you spelt "Ardognue" wrong and it should be "an" not "a" before always-on-fire. Slickeen 18:36, 1 June 2009 (UTC) Grammar fiend :D
I figured out how to make animated gifs (i can slow it down if needed). Bad quality tho....
Unnecessary Re-upload?[edit source]
[[File:Halloween09gf1.png|thumb]] I was wondering, I saw you re-uploaded my map file. I was wondering why? You claimed it's better quality and has no people, but I was the person who did that. In fact, the files are both of same size and content, and I discern no distinction between the two :/ --WolfieMario 02:41, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
EDIT: Thanks, I was just wondering :) Oddly enough, it wouldn't update for me at first either :o--WolfieMario 00:23, October 30, 2009 (UTC)
those are template codes and yes they look up the stats, however the stats are stored in another page, it's all done with a series of templates (other than Music and Quest Points) and a lookup into that other page which i have to periodically manually update (via a rather simple process)... ~
kytti khat 21:00, November 2, 2009 (UTC)
Your Slayer Guide[edit source]
Just been reading through it. Figured i'd drop some advice/typo's into it. Recommend should be changed to Recommended Dagganoths can also be killed in the CT, just requires you to permanently have Protect From Range or Deflect Range on. Elves can also be accessed with the Tiny Crystal, saves having to run through the regicide area, Fire Giants can also be meleed in the Chaos Tunnels, just have to be careful because until they're unaggro, you're likely to have multiple on you. Prod me when its finished and i'll take another look Cursed Pyres 00:20, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
Re: Image editing[edit source]
the lines were, as I would call 'choppy' so I modified it abit to gave it a more.. 'faux AA' look.
what was your question though o_o23:38, January 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm, as you can see the lines are more smooth now and contain, ..not entirely see-able with the eye unless zoomed in, a soft shadow around the edges. 13:48, January 21, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Usernames[edit source]
Re: Userpage[edit source]
- No, the only forms of protection are partial (registered users with accounts over 4 days old) and full (admins only). If your page is every blanked due to vandalism, it can easily be reverted. =) Karlis (talk) (contribs) 00:24, February 28, 2010 (UTC)
Re:Advice :)[edit source]
Just put. -- 22:53, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
Happy Belated Birthday[edit source]
02:50, July 10, 2010 (UTC)
Re:GIF images[edit source]
I thought my userpage made it clear. Guess not, (going to have to create a more "click here" link for this question) but if you take the time to read [[User:Ryan_PM/Animations]], you will see how I did mine. However the program I use is now outdated by Techsmith's yearly update(s). Ryan PM 09:13, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Also discussed in the guide, albeit I don't think it would work for Camtasia Studio 7. So, in essence, I used Buzz1990/Hapi007's work around. You may still be able to find the 6 MSI over the 7, but you might need to go and search for it on Google. Ryan PM 21:01, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
Happy Birthday![edit | edit source]
Sorry if this message is late!
AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
The image[edit | edit source]
What was the reason for making it? It was an exact duplicate of HCWRrwojy 09:56, July 14, 2010 (UTC), so err... I dunno if you were trying to make a redirect or what, but I redirected it as a duplicate of a template wasn't exactly necessary.
- No problem, lol. If you need any help, just ask me or you can use RuneScape:User Help if I'm not around.SVVFWGrwojy 09:59, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Creation of new articles[edit source]
Avatar image[edit source]
How do I upload an image of my avatar? The Avatar Man 22:26, August 18, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, sorry I wasn't around. You can report them at the CVU.
Wikia forking thread[edit source]
Hey Badboygamer7! I wanted to give you a heads up that there's a thread (Forum:Leaving Wikia) up for discussion right now about moving this wiki (and OSRS wiki) away from Wikia, to a self-hosted, Jagex-supported site. We'd love your input on the proposal (and the new wikis). Thanks! 21:54, September 30, 2018 (UTC)