User talk:Arias Knight
Hello, I guess it hasn't come yet so welcome to the wiki!00:28, 19 April 2007 (UTC) (embarrassingly short but what can i put?)
I like that skillbar you have on your userpage. Would you mind if I converted it into a template so anyone can use it easily on their page? All that does is place the code in another page (probably Template:Skillbar), and I would parameterize it much like the other infoboxes. Oddlyoko talk 04:48, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- I'm aware of what templates do and I wouldn't mind at all. ^_^ AriasKnight Arias Knight 03:17, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
Pkmn pearl5[edit source]
- Ugh, I feel so dumb for not noticing that! Nevertheless, there are still new users to greet and that IP to formally warn... AriasKnight 04:49, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
Fixed signature[edit source]
I've fixed your signature. The problem was that you had two <font color="Black">, but you did not have the matching </font>.
How do you[edit source]
Add your name and stats and stuff? Replie on my talk page :) --Tiny Tank 04:04, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
Hey thanks[edit source]
Thanks for your kind welcome, I think I'll have fun here. Shrzalt 11:59, 10 March 2008 (UTC)
I'm confused now.[edit source]
I thought that he was letting us change his signature...right? If I have problems with my eyes and that they are tricking me to believe that his signature does not say "Change my Sig," well, I'll just have to go
hang myself get some glasses. Δεατη Ηιμσελϕ ΝοϒεσΙΔK 04:53, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
Red salamander vandalism[edit source]
- Thanks, I'm glad I didn't muck up. A.C. 10:54, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for the welcome but i no a lot of wiki stuff.I manly work on top trumps and simpsons wiki but at the moment i'm just sorting things out like redirects and disambiguations on other wikis.One question about runescape though.I used to play it, but don't anymore, but can you join things like user made tribes? Like you can on tribal wars and stuff?.Sgtcook 20:13, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
- K, Thanks.Sgtcook 20:24, 27 March 2008 (UTC)
I guess instead of a new headline, this will do nicely. I too want to thank you for the friendly welcome and the kind words. I've done plenty of edits using various IPs and wasn't planning on creating an account yet here I am. Be seeing you around the wiki.--Diberville 02:10, 19 April 2008 (UTC)
tehnoobshow vid[edit source]
Was freaking great. Thanks for making a cool funny vid.--184.108.40.206 02:16, 24 May 2008 (UTC)
- Dang, hate when I forget to sign in. How many IP addresses actually sign lol? Anyhow, I've now spent over an hour watching those vids. Thanks for the link :). Do you know Sladeakakevin or any of the others in the vids?--Degenret01 12:27, 25 May 2008 (UTC)
- You have opened a whole new genre of vids for me. That one on Castle Wars was wicked. Thanks--Degenret01 15:02, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
Amazing video[edit source]
That's an awesome video (Organization 12).
- Thanks very much. See ya around.
Yeah, I had the same problems. But I found out that the Bulbapedia Forums require a separate account from the encyclopedia, so create one from there. I also validated my e-mail and still couldn't edit. Try sending the e-mail again; I did that and it worked for me. For the logging out, I'm not sure about that, the same has been happening to me for Wikia. C Teng talk 15:32, 23 August 2008 (UTC)
Re: Interesting new skill?[edit source]
Since the topic was locked at the speed of light by a young padawan, I just wanted to reply to your post in this topic. You said "It's not censorscape, just business". I'm sorry but it is censorship. I'm not saying they're not allowed to do it, and you are right when you say "when you decide to break the rules, Jagex has all the right to handle the situation as they wish". My point was just to point out how narrow-minded Jagex are and that when you pay for a membership there, you pay to promote censorship. Patheticcockroach(Talk) 11:10, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
- Yeah right, what I meant by promoting is that they're getting a lot of young ppl (the players) used to a dangerously low level of freedom. Jagex keep saying they care about parents being concerned about offensive material, well China-class freedom is quite offensive IMO (nothing personal to the ppl of China, just to their government ;)). The post that guy made wasn't really like vandalism: although the idea was weird, a regular from the forum still thought it was worth discussing here... Anyway, I like my top picture too, reminds me of a time where the game layout was much more comfortable ^^ Have a nice day. Patheticcockroach(Talk) 18:53, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
Re: Blanko[edit source]
I know A LOT about RS:AEAE. I'm not superior to you in any way...
I reverted your edit because in nature it most likely would put you into the Blanko-Azaz conflict, if you know what I mean. Clearly, touching more of blanko's page will only make matters worse, assuming I'm guessing correctly. He's a pretty good editor; I'd just give him some time to cool off.
I guess you're right about Blanko.
Thank you[edit source]
I thought i wouldnt get an answer cause after i sent the message i looked at his contribs.=) At the moment ive got 71 ranged at 80 cb with 66hp will that be ok? Santairo talk 21:27, 1 September 2008 (UTC)