Little late but..
Hello, AJS1992, and welcome to the RuneScape Wiki! Thank you for your contributions, and for taking interest in our wiki. We hope you like the place and decide to stay!
Here are a few pages to help out new editors such as yourself:
Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date. Signing your comments is important, as it lets other editors know who has posted which comments.
RE: Camtasia recorder[edit source]
Hi! Let me explain: You make an animation with Camtasia recorder, after you make one, you save it and edit it in Camtasia Studio. Then edit it the way you want, and click in bottomleft corner on: Produce video as..., then Costum production settings, then (the last option): GIF - Animation file, then keep on clicking on 'Next...', until you need to choose the name. Then click on complete. Your computer will now start on making the GIF. If it's done, you recieve a message and the newly-made GIF opens in a new internet-page. From there, just save it where you want. If you still have any questions, just ask me--. 16:30, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
While guthix sleeps[edit source]
Hey, I saw your page and I've been wondering if it's possible to do While Guthix Sleeps with skill boosts, as you've said u don't need skills for quests, even tough you're 3 levels lower in farming and 1 level lower in Herblore than normally needed to do, so... Did you do the While Guthix Sleeps with boosts?--04:08, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
Re: Re: While Guthix Sleeps[edit source]
Thanks!--18:41, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
Someone's been editing[edit source]
Someone going by the IP Address 22.214.171.124, edited your article twice, nothing offensive, but they changed the levels on the user page about your character. People shouldn't really edit the user page for you in this way, only you should edit your own user page. Just so you know. I R Zaros 16:12, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- Alright then, that's fine. However once you log in you can stay logged in every session, but that goes deep into computer business about cookies and stuff, might not work for you. Anyways. I R Zaros 16:19, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
Re: I did it[edit source]
Glad you enjoyed it. Your userpage is decent as well. :)15:11, 24 January 2009 (UTC)
Someone else asked me this before, so I'll just post what I had replied:
Firstly, you need some capital. 1 mil should be enough. You earn bigger profits with more cash of course.
Items that you should merchant are:
- Items that are popularly traded. See the GE database, it shows the "Most Traded" items there.
- Items that are worth at least 100 gp. Why? For example, maple logs are worth 36-38gp but are one of the most traded items. With the buy and sell of limit of 25,000 (for ores, logs) you won't earn much. You might buy 25000 for 36 gp each and sell for 38 gp each. You earn 50k, not much (in my standards).
- Not rares. Self-explanatory, the prices of rares are quite unstable, you lose money easily.
Oh and if the price of an item is rising, don't jump in and buy as many of that item immediately, it might just drop the next day. Always buy low, never buy high (except for some cases like newly released items like d claws). Of course, as expected the d claws is now starting to drop.
Also, if you want to play it safe, don't just merchant 1 item, merchant a few. If the price of 1 item crashes, at least you won't lose all your money. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. C.ChiamTalk 05:11, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
- Well that's a problem that pretty much all GE merchanters will face. But I tend to put my offers (buying stuff min, selling stuff high) in the Grand Exchange and overnight, most if not all of the offers will be completed. C.ChiamTalk 05:18, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Little help with Camtasia[edit source]
Hi AJS! I know what you mean by taking full-window images. Take a look at this: [[:Image:Fletching Guild.gif]]. For most full-window images, an animated image is not needed. I don't know what you want to record, but I prefer just taking a screenshot. If this is just impossible, try to make the animated image as small as possible.--. 07:33, 10 February 2009 (UTC)
- It's quite easy, you know. Take a screenshot of the new Grand Exchange, save it as a normal .GIF, and replace it with the animated one. You can search on Google for a screenshot-maker program, or ask me to send a link. I'm on my laptop now, so I don't have access to my programs, you know.-- . 07:22, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
Your Bandos Godsword Gif[edit source]
Wow, you can only hit 25's with a godsword? Maybe you should get a more powerful hit.
Minor Edits[edit source]
I know it's not required (or possibly even suggested anywhere) but do you think there is any chance you could mark edits such as this as minor? When you make a whole bunch of edits in quick succession it floods the recent changes page, making it difficult to spot vandalism and the like. If the edit is marked as minor it won't show up - thus remedying the situation =D.
Keep up the good work editing, however!
Your signature[edit source]
I thought your signature was the best one of all I had seen, so I used it as a template when creating my own. I hope you dont mind.
07:53, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
Treasure Trails coordinate images[edit source]
It has come to my attention that many of the images featured on Treasure Trails/Guide/Coordinates have terrible file names; consequently, I will be moving many, if not all, of these images to proper file names. I have also noticed that you appear to have your own Treasure Trail guide in your userspace. When the files get moved, the images in your coordinates section will break. If you wish to preserve your Treasure Trails guide, I suggest that you update it with the new file names after I've finished moving the images. Luckily, 99% of the work in this matter will fall to me, as you can simply copy the official guide again once I've updated the file names. --Andorin (Talk) (Contribs) 06:24, January 10, 2011 (UTC)