You have been temporarily blocked from editing for vandalism of RuneScape Wiki. Page blanking, addition of random text, spam or disinformation, privacy violations, and repeated and blatant policy violations are considered vandalism. To determine the block length, please check your block log. If you wish to make useful contributions, you may come back after the block expires. Andrew talk 19:04, March 6, 2011 (UTC)
i promise i wont do vandilism not unblock me.
- You will be unblocked in 2 days. 05:27, March 12, 2011 (UTC)
Personal Articles[edit source]
Hey Vincent! Unfortunately you aren't allowed to create your own article in the mainspace, but if you make an account you can have it in your userspace! Thanks, ɳex undique 21:49, March 17, 2011 (UTC)
Please do not remove content from, add nonsense to, or add otherwise disruptive material to RuneScape Wiki pages, as you did to the article User:AndorinKato. Doing so is considered vandalism. If you have been or are doing this, please stop and try to make useful contributions or you will be blocked. If you would like to experiment, please use the sandbox. Thank you and happy contributing.
- — Suppa chuppa 05:40, March 18, 2011 (UTC)
Don't edit userpages[edit source]
Please do not edit other users' userpages on the RuneScape Wiki, as you did to the userpage User:Suppa chuppa, as per this policy. If it was your userpage, please log in before editing to avoid uncertainty over whether the edits are what the owner wants.. However, a few exceptions can be made. You may edit another user's userpage:
- ... if you notice anything obviously rule-breaking on a user page (crude photos, messages that may be harmful to someone else or anything that breaks one of Jagex's rules). If you are unsure if the content breaks a rule, contact another user to check it out.
- ... to clear red links from the wanted pages list.
- ... if editors are given permission by the author to edit the page. This includes guestbooks and some sandboxes.
- ... to revert vandalism.
Any other edits may be reverted if we think they may not be the page owners, and if it appears to be vandalism you may be blocked from editing the RuneScape Wiki. Thank you. ɳex undique 01:13, April 3, 2011 (UTC)