Why do you keep reverting this page back to that jumbled-up mess? 188.8.131.52 04:13, September 4, 2012 (UTC) Gary
- The better question is why you're removing the switch template in the first place. --Andorin (Talk) (Contribs) 04:16, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
What is wrong with my edit? You insist on killing any sense of flow the document. It's ridiculous and difficult to tell what's what.
- What are you talking about? I don't see anything wrong with the page. Also, read this and abide by it -- in other words, stop editing the article and discuss the rationale for your proposed edit on a talk page, like this one. --Andorin (Talk) (Contribs) 04:25, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- As Andorin said, you two (and possibly me, now) are currently embroiled in the 3-revert rule; the most significant change being done and undone is the entire infobox, which is usually placed on the right on pages. That infobox groups things like the NPC's features, location, face, examine information, etc. It should stay, but if you have problems with the infobox, please document them at the Yew Grove, making sure to provide a screenshot of that problem, hosted on Photobucket, Imgur or Imageshack. 04:38, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
As far as 'undo warring', fair enough - But I disagree with you doing the same thing and calling me wrong. Anyway...
1. Why does each talent scout need their own 'info box'? All the information is the same, less the image.
2. The one talent scout actually has two boxes.
3. As far as the 'flow', the text starts for a moment, is bombarded by boxes and resumes elsewhere. It's a pain when you're trying to read the article.
4. My layout also makes better use of the space, instead of leaving large gaps everywhere.
You really see nothing wrong with it the way it is?
- One minor correction, I suppose there are actually four -- Not 3 and a duplicate.
- The discussion that introduced the switch template took place here not too long ago. It might help you. --Andorin (Talk) (Contribs) 04:45, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- For the record, here's what I see with the switch template on the default skin: imageshack.us link Do you see it like that, or completely broken? 04:50, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
There is the source of our contention; we're seeing two different things. However, I don't have a problem viewing any of the other switchbox examples.
Here's what I see: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/talentscout.png/