Hello, 4ndrepd, and welcome to the RuneScape Wiki!
Thank you for your past contributions and taking an interest in our wiki. If you have any trouble or need help, feel free to ask questions on any editor's talk page. Also, you could look at a help page or you could shout out on the local forums. We hope you like it here and decide to stay!
Here are a few pages to help out new editors such as yourself:
Please sign your name on talk pages by using four tildes (~~~~) or use the "sign" button () above the edit box. This will automatically produce your name and the date. Signing your comments is important, as it lets other editors know who has posted which comments.
God Wars![edit source]
Hello, fellow Guthixian!
- Removed red link. 19:44, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I don't think you are supposed to worship three gods at a time...Anyway the god wars article is great. The Streets of Varrock is a bit long, I've just started it. By the way, the setting is a bit like Harry Potter...Dead parents, abusive guardian, you know?--Atheist723 14:50, July 27, 2010 (UTC)
Hello, I´ve seen that you are editing the wiki newspaper without permission, please contact jack spiral1 or 9the enigma9 and they may give you a role on the newspaper.
--14:22, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
Sorry, I guess I should have looked through it before removing it. The trivia questions look good, but how would you go about placing a crossword puzzle on the wiki?18:23, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
Happy Birthday![edit source]
365 days[edit source]
Hm, do you plan on finishing your article? If so, there's only two days left. If not, then I'll have to remove the tag and the empty headers and add the finishing touches.12:28, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
- That's okay. Since you're unable to finish the article, I have removed it from this issue's newspaper. However, if you ever find time to work on it again, it can be found
here. 13:47, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- I moved it to the September issue.
19:04, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- The September issue is almost due, so I moved to your userspace. It can now be found here: User:4ndrepd/One year twelve months 365 days. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 08:57, 31 August 2009 (UTC)
- I moved it to the September issue.
Submitting content to the paper[edit source]
Hello. I noticed you have submitted an article to the RSWP. While I like your enthusiasm, all additions to the paper must be submitted to an editor
such as myself don't send it to me, send it to Tien before they are added. Try getting in touch with User:Tienjt0 to have your content submitted. Please note that your content may be rejected if it lacks quality, in which case you will be asked to start over or the content will simply not be submitted. Thank you for your understanding. 19:47, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't see why you sent a message to Jack Spirall just now considering I am the one that sent you the message you just responded to. The system for RSWP submissions was changed recently, so I don't blame you for being unaware of the system. As I said earlier, please contact User:Tienjt0 about adding the content to the paper. Not Jack or Me. 21:00, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
Tien joined back up again to accept submissions in the "Other Stuff" category. The comment on his talk page is a falsehood, sorry for the misinformation you where given.23:13, March 5, 2010 (UTC)
- My bad. That comment was fairly old and I should have removed it sooner. If you have news articles that could belong in the "Other Stuff" category, I'll take them.
00:22, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks for the submission, and also for making it easier for me by formatting everything beforehand. Very nicely written article. 16:11, March 7, 2010 (UTC)
It's your birthday today,[edit source]
- Happy birthday! bad_fetustalk 10:56, May 8, 2010 (UTC)