- 1 Leave messages here
- 1.1 Re: Your revert on Veteran cape 5 removed important information
- 1.2 Re:Your revert removed endangered information half the wiki has been fighting to keep after being subject to repeated vandalism
- 1.3 I did not
- 1.4 Re:Where is the link to the slayer masters' shared shop page?
- 1.5 prom note
- 1.6 Re:Every day I come here trying to figure out which altar is best to teleport to. Requesting calculator. Or a table. Or something
- 1.7 Also, the quest name is misspelled in game but we use the game spelling as basis for everything.
- 1.8 Header capitalisation
- 1.9 HTML on Aurelian
- 1.10 the Wikian title
- 1.11 Re: Why the Notification?
- 1.12 RE:RE:Your edit
- 1.13 Wikia forking thread
Leave messages here[edit source]
Re: Your revert on Veteran cape 5 removed important information[edit source]
Then please find a way to word it so all the info is on that page so you don't have to link to the talk page, which is why I removed it.11:49, August 31, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Your revert removed endangered information half the wiki has been fighting to keep after being subject to repeated vandalism[edit source]
You know how many IPs use source mode, where <!--Hidden messages--> are clearly visible? Or pay attention to however they are indicated in visual mode? Practically none, and the ones that do aren't the sort that vandalise. Plus external links do not work so well when the only way you're going to see them is in edit mode.
Plus a "free respawn" and "located in a lvl 72 thieving chest" aren't exactly the same thing to me. Don't see how they are to you. Gonna edit that to be more factual. If that is okay with you, that is.22:31, September 1, 2012 (UTC)
I did not[edit source]
Slayer equipment should be it 15:04, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, that was quick. I'm adding it to the page. 3ICE (talk) 15:08, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
- I've got a recent changes page open while I play, and I added the bottom table on that page just the other day. 15:09, September 19, 2012 (UTC)
prom note[edit source]
- Indeed I should have done that. I overlooked the easy and logical solution. But at least it works, aside from successfully confusing 2 people, for which I am sorry. 3ICE (talk) 21:30, October 1, 2012 (UTC)
Re:Every day I come here trying to figure out which altar is best to teleport to. Requesting calculator. Or a table. Or something[edit source]
I saw your message on Talk:Wicked hood and made Wicked hood#Profit in response. Hope that's something like what you wanted. Sorry but I don't know how to do an xp table as well, never mind a calculator. 20:42, October 10, 2012 (UTC)
Also, the quest name is misspelled in game but we use the game spelling as basis for everything.[edit source]
Tranquillity is the British spelling, so it's not misspelled. 10:31, October 13, 2012 (UTC)
Header capitalisation[edit source]
In cases like this, please change the anchor instead of the link, as subheaders should have sentence capitalisation. Also, please don't leave underscores in links. 20:23, March 7, 2016 (UTC)
HTML on Aurelian[edit source]
Unfortunately, the IP's cannot help it. That HTML crap is added by the Visual Editor. :S10:45, March 24, 2016 (UTC)
the Wikian title[edit source]
Hello! Following the discussion at RuneScape:The Wikian, you have been granted the Wikian title! Please make arrangements with Gaz Lloyd to receive the title in game. If you could please add your in-game name to RuneScape:The Wikian/Users, it would be most appreciated. Thanks and congratulations! 01:18, December 14, 2016 (UTC)
- Thank you! Pretty cool to get a rare title just like this. I've now added myself (in-game display name) to the list of wikians and soon will be arranging to meet the esteemed carrier of the one book. Sincerely, 3ICE (talk) 15:24, December 15, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Why the Notification?[edit source]
The notification system is a new feature on Wikia that we tested out by sending one that is relevant to the wiki. It was sent to anyone that has been active within the last 90 days on the wiki (regardless of if you have the title or not). Apologies if it is inconvenient.
I think Wikia intended to mark it as read by clicking it, but for now you should be able to click the icon here (or the 'Mark all as read' button):
- This is so informative, thank you very much! Unfortunately my "mark all as read" button disappears after a split second upon page load. (This is wikia bug, nothing we can do about it here on rswiki.) The arrow in your picture points to a non-interactive icon (at least it is so, for me). So I'll just ignore it, for now. I bet it times out or expires after some time. It's 4 days old now. 3ICE (talk) 22:52, July 21, 2018 (UTC)
RE:RE:Your edit[edit source]
Hey! Thanks for the message. I just had a check ingame because I own a couple of chaotic lucky items. You're correct about the destroy message being wrong, They're actually "Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can reclaim it in its broken form from Diango in Draynor."
I'm surprised no one's noticed it before, so I'll go onto the pages and change them all. Thanks for finding it though :)23:29, July 21, 2018 (UTC)
- Just checked the broken versions, and they have a slightly different one from the fixed version and current version on the message, so I'll change those too 23:31, July 21, 2018 (UTC)
Wikia forking thread[edit source]
Hey 3ICE! I wanted to give you a heads up that there's a thread (Forum:Leaving Wikia) up for discussion right now about moving this wiki (and OSRS wiki) away from Wikia, to a self-hosted, Jagex-supported site. We'd love your input on the proposal (and the new wikis). Thanks! 19:55, September 30, 2018 (UTC)