Your arguement is invalid. NOW TALK TO [email protected] S T Y G 00:45, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
@@@ --LiquidTalk 00:47, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
@@@ a proofreader ▸ 00:48, February 8, 2012 (UTC)
I edited the Ape Atoll Agility Course page to include the ninja monkey greegree as a required item, rather than a recommended item. I thought the reason why was obvious, and I don't understand why you reverted my edit. 18.104.22.168 21:37, February 9, 2012 (UTC)
Hey, RS:DDD does not extend to welcome notices as they are not discussions, thanks Ciphrius Kane 20:29, February 12, 2012 (UTC)
If someone adds an RDT drop to the main drop table, you can leave them the RDT warning. AnselaJonla 09:13, March 6, 2012 (UTC)
I felt like leaving you a message just to say hi. Matt (t) 09:59, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
- How be thyself, almighty stygmata? Matt (t) 10:04, March 11, 2012 (UTC)
<@Matthew2602> @8ball How am I today?
-RuneScript- *** [ 8 BALL ]: The magic 8 ball says in response to "How am I today?": Yes
The 8ball has spoken. Matt (t) 05:35, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hey I just wanted to thank you for your helps gettin that darn lurer yesterday. Almost nabbed him too :) Anyway, I tried to record it but apparently I never resumed it after I hopped worlds so there's not anything good there. I gotta thank durp too! Who else was there that I forgot or was it just you and durp?
Thanks for the help,
Ameobea10Talk • Contribs • # 20:41, March 12, 2012 (UTC)
Hey. Remember me?
That's right; I am returning from my nearly year-long hiatus. Today I went on my old account, sold everything I could, and donated the proceeds (1.4M) to charity (the party castle thing).
So now I made a new, fresh account. You may have the honor of being the first added to my friends list! I will need help, after all, learning about all that's gone on over my break.
My username is Dmya, and thank you for reading this message!
Guestbook Metapig Talk Page 17:56, April 15, 2012 (UTC)
Well I can't really talk now; about to go to sleep (because of homework). I will be on sometime this week (hopefully tomorrow, if I am more fortunate). Nice to be warmly welcomed, by the way! Guestbook Metapig Talk Page 01:57, April 17, 2012 (UTC)
YAY <3 alsoRipEdd:( - 03:14, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- GimmieYour67Rewncwafting :3 I wants. - 03:24, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- Can I just haz 2 levels ? :c prettyprease - 04:38, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
- But den we can both has 65. - 04:42, April 27, 2012 (UTC)
SUCCESS - 04:41, April 29, 2012 (UTC)
I wub you styg <3 http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/rosepichu/images/f/f0/Shinypichu3.png Rose Pichu 05:15, May 22, 2012 (UTC)
HAI :D JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 07:53, May 30, 2012 (UTC)
Cuz you said so Neitiznot ▸ My userpage Talk to me! Spam goes here Sign here! 19:17, June 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Amg Neitiznot ▸ My userpage Talk to me! Spam goes here Sign here! 09:15, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
YOU JUST READ THIS IN MY VOICE! Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 15:47, July 25, 2012 (UTC)
Y U NO TELL ME YOU GET. - 07:36, August 5, 2012 (UTC)
- :c it no fair cause I spose to congratulate you WHEN YOU GET IT, although this works too..
- - 05:40, August 6, 2012 (UTC)
Where have you been? :c You missed
- 07:54, October 30, 2012 (UTC)
- IRC irritates me because I'm so used to xChat, however, its not free on windows :c - 20:38, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
That wasn't vandalism. In fact, it's more of an improvement. The previous dialogue was unupdated, but since no one else bothered to change it and the fact that I couldn't access RS at the time, I put in what I remembered. Brian Zhao (talk) 02:05, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Okay. Just saying, it's gibberish, not jibberish. Brian Zhao (talk) 02:10, November 19, 2012 (UTC)
22.214.171.124's Message[edit source]
tvm i runed my skiller so fuck that
STYGMATA-QUADRUPLE-RATED-X-ASSBLASTER13. You have a new title. - 03:53, December 23, 2012 (UTC)
You DID mean to request for Clan Admin rank, right? Then why in the original text you requested for sergeant? ;) in other words, I corrected it. -- SpineTalk 03:18, January 14, 2013 (UTC)
Matt (t) 10:31, January 15, 2013 (UTC)
Happy belated birthday. :c - 01:32, January 17, 2013 (UTC)
2013 RSW Family Photo[edit source]
The 2013 RSW Family Photo is in! Feel free to check it here! See you all again next year, 06:15, March 2, 2013 (UTC)
Clan Chat Inactivity: 20 Dec 2013[edit source]
- This message has been cross-posted to applicable users
Hi, you have been identified as being inactive in the clan chat, so you are being considered removal from the clan. You have a few options on what to do:
- Login and gain some experience (or name change) and you will be removed from the list (when I run the scraper before the kick)
- Contact me by whatever means you want (ingame, talk page, IRC, etc) and let me know that:
- you still want your place, and I will remove you from the list
- you do not want your place, and I will remove you from the clan early
- Login and remove yourself from the clan
- Do nothing and you will be removed on 3 January 2014
If you choose to leave the clan, any rank you have can be reclaimed at any time when you return.
You can see the clan kicklist here. Thanks in advance. Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 16:59, December 20, 2013 (UTC)
Due to a shortage of avatars caused by avatar wardens constantly logging out with summoned avatars, Gareth and I would like to remind all wardens to dismiss avatars when logging out. To get the message across, we are removing the Avatar Warden jobs from all current wardens until they acknowledge the receipt of this message. If you wish to be a warden again, simply speak to Gareth or me, and we will change your job back to Avatar Warden.
Best, --LiquidTalk 00:17, January 20, 2014 (UTC)
RSW Clan Administrator Maturity[edit source]
Recently, the maturity level of administrators has been called into question by some clanmates. We would like to remind everyone that as an RSW admin, you are a representative of both the clan and the wiki. Therefore, please remember to keep the clan chat a place for everyone to enjoy. We are not trying to be the "fun police." Rather, we want to make sure that everyone in the clan is respected. If you didn't see the recent thread, please reacquaint yourself with the clan chat rules.
With this in mind, there are a few specific behaviors that are troublesome. Clan administrators are meant to be players that other clanmates can trust to go to with issues. Please endeavor to maintain this trust. We would like you to please note the following points.
- The pattern of joking about power abuse should stop. There should be no perception of power abuse in the clan.
- Several clan rules now are pattered under the "accepted until someone requests the conversation to end." There have been several cases of users jokingly invoking this rule. Constantly "crying wolf" about this will make it much harder for a clanmate who legitimately wants an offensive conversation to stop to utilize the rule if he/she has seen us joking about it earlier.
- If you see someone "crying wolf," please discourage the user from doing so.
- Please do not "cry wolf" yourself.
- If possible, please leave PM on so that other users can contact you privately if needed. We understand that sometimes you may not wish to do so, but please try to be available whenever possible.
- Please try to show a little restraint with your language. There's nothing to say that you cannot use profanity, as long as the filter is respected, but some users have used it excessively. Some have also been a little too confrontational.
- Some things have been said in the clan chat that have been reportable or mutable. Please avoid these. Check over the Rules of RuneScape to make sure that you do not break them, as they take precedence over our rules. A muted administrator is an ineffective administrator.
- If there is a heated argument or conflict going on (not to be confused with a debate), please try to resolve and mediate it with class rather than exacerbating the issue.
We intend this to be a simple reminder for you to maintain a pleasant decorum in the clan. Thanks for being a part of the clan!
--LiquidTalk and Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 03:29, January 21, 2014 (UTC)