I'm Wowbagger. I've been an editor on RSWiki since the beginning of June 2006. My name on RS is Wowbagger421. In case you're wondering, both of my characters' names come from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy which is a favorite book of mine. The biggest lesson I've learn from RS is not to praise my children's intelligence too much or they'll turn into insufferable little assholes.
Wiki Projects[edit | edit source]
- My first project was creating most of the pages for individual prayers. I also calculated the drain rate for each of them.
- Currently I'm working on creating pages for shops. Before, shops were only referenced on city pages so I'd like to free up some space there and give more info on individual shops. So far I've done 20.
- Update: I've done every f2p shop! Hmm, what to work on next...
- I changed the granularity policy so articles are needed for the trimmed, god, and heraldic versions of armour.
- Most articles nowadays severely neglect RS:NPOV. It's too bad Shadowdancer is gone, he never would have let people get away with this... My next project will be making pages neutral.