This is a page to request Administrator Review. Upon request, an administrator may be reviewed by fellow editors of the RuneScape Wiki for advice on how they're doing and if the community still believes that they're doing the job as they should be. The results of this page will not lead to the loss of administrator access.
How to start your review[edit | edit source]
- Create a new section with a level 3 header in the #Current Reviews section below with your username as the section title.
- Make an intro describing what you want to have reviewed.
- People will review it.
Archiving it[edit | edit source]
Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it myself. Just when you want it closed, add a closed line at the bottom of it.
Current Reviews[edit | edit source]
Occasionally I might get into an argument with a user over a deleted image or a clash of views, but other than that, I don't really know how people view me as one with administrative tools. I never get good or bad feedback (pretty sure none of us do), so I'd like to hear any and all (unless you want to raeg at me for deleting an image..). (: 07:39, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
- First off, Not sure if to Support, Nuetral, or what... But on a different note, relating to how you do with your Administrator duties. I think you do a perfectly good job. Only wish you knew more HTML, CSS, etc. stuff because your most always in chat and would be the easist person to contact sense you always respond in the nicest of ways, and I am pretty sure you would do your best to help with my .js, .css sense Sysops can, of course, edit those types of personal pages. Hair 22:24, December 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Raeg - raeg fur deleting meh ivy glitch pic :O Noobcaek ROBBEN
hulk Oil4I made this 15:17, December 14, 2011 (UTC)
|“||Contrary to my previous post, I don't find you at all an annoyance (and I don't believe anyone else does). From time to time I do manage see you in the chat, where you have... meaningful conversations with other users and kick me for my lag, but I think you could be active a bit more. The only thing that may annoy some people is you clogging up recent changes from time to time with frequent contributions.
Note - CSS isn't that hard at all; most of it is just applying styling (colours, float, etc) to HTML elements. CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets by the way.
|— Noobcaek ROBBEN|
Comment - Even though hair and bluefire said something about CSS knowledge, I don't think it is a factor if you are a good admin or not. There are a lot of admins who don't know CSS, and that doesn't make them anything less than admins who do know CSS. In my opinion, you are a good admin, and your activity in [[Special:Chat]] makes you easy to reach in case someone needs you. I'd say keep up the good work. JOEYTJE50TALK pull my finger 10:57, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
- Im not saying that I'm raging because she doesn't know much CSS and that stuff, I think she is one of the most easily able admins to contact and I have the most questions when it comes to that stuff so I think it would be helpful if she knew more about CSS so she can help other users since Admins can edit personal js and CSS pages. Hair 14:32, December 22, 2011 (UTC)
You're one of our best admins, and this has been shown, through your edits, your logs and your rights. Only issue I have with you is at times you can seem to be a bit snidey and make out that people who disagree with you are a bit idiotic, but I can't recall any particular examples of that at this moment. Plus, I have seen admins who have been a lot worse than you in that regard20:38, February 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Wait, found an example: RuneScape:Featured_images/archive-delisting2#Beefy_Bill_2 20:39, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
Comment - Oh, missed this entirely. *Clears throat* You're a good admin, you show maturity and are the leetzor ultra best at dealing with the mistakes I make. You're also near the top of my "go-to" list when I need help with whatever I may need help with. You're approachable, level-headed, and know what you're doing. I've never seen any mishaps with your tools, you're active, and you are knowledgeable. Sure, strong CSS and JS knowledge can be helpful in some places, they're hardly related to your performance as an administrator (not that that makes ol' Q any less awesome).
I can't judge you from how you act in the chat, but on the wiki, you maintain a fair, well mannered personality, and are definitely one of the best "image deleters", knowing when to delete an image and when not to delete. All in all, you're a good editor and just as good as a sysop.
- Oh, I actually recall one slight fault I have with you... Your userpage is obviously meant for monobook users, and is a pain in the butt for viewers on the wikia skin (no, I don't like it, but I like to see pages how the majority of viewers will see them, as it keeps the bad formatting away). Also, the black background ruins my signature Hofmic Talk 01:30, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the feedback ^-^ But uh, do you mean my userpage or talk page? Both were made for oasis in any case, and my talk page does mess up if you don't have the right side-rail removed with css. It's on my to-do list. 02:06, February 20, 2012 (UTC)
• I think you're one of the most competent admins we have on board. I've always been impressed with your work ethic and the consistent quality of that work, even long after you attained admin tools (as an unfortunately large number of sysops have an immediate plummet in their activity after that). My criticism is that you can be overly sarcastic/harsh on new users in particular, which can be discouraging and whatnot. Other than that, though, I think you do a very fine job, finer than most, and I hope you keep it up. Ronan Talk 20:32, May 19, 2012 (UTC)