Hello! I'm a casual player, on-and-off since a long while ago, and I keep coming back for the British humour (and other random quest dialogue). I'm still a newb in terms of levels – can see proof of being a newb here at the highscores. Since February 2022 I got Invention, access to Prifiddnas, my first 99, and a Fire cape, so maybe that's changing a little!
I spend a lot of time tweaking and tinkering with a lot of different wikis, doing template parsing and tables, rewriting intro/lead sections (that is what you call them here, right?), and trying to figure out where all the disambiguations go. Usually I just pick random pages that I've seen recently which take my fancy.
[edit | edit source]
- Userspace stuff, try this search
- Herbs to unf or not
- RGM vis per slot - vis prices go up to ~350k, but I use <100k to be safe.
- There are six 1k magic shops, in order of access: Baba Yaga's Magic Shop -> Magic Guild Store (capeless guy) -> Void Knight Magic Store -> Mage Arena lever -> Al K cactus / Bandit camp
- Fruit tree patch, tree patch, bush patch
- DG sizes: short, double, quad. 4x4, 8x4, 8x8. Dungeoneering floors
todo march 09 - look at Artefact#5-70 because it's 4am and I'm pretty sure you butchered the overall sentence flow/phrasing even if the details were clearer