Those who claim to know what love is Liken it to ugliness
|Total level: 1446|
Aloha nino, I am neither roman, nor am I a jerk (though it depends on the situation at hand ;). Though I will let you greet me with a "Hello Jerk!" and any other offensive and slightly witty greetings, and possibly "Die you jerk!(most likely in aggrivation or simple friendliness). My username in RuneScape is Roman Jerk, and I usually have Private Chat on whatever I feel like. I haven't been really that active, sort of a comatose state actually. If you do happen to come upon me (snicker snicker), then feel lucky that you did. I'm currently residing in Michigan, and am enjoying life. Thank you for wasting 5 minutes of your life forever for this miniscule page, Danke Shen!
- 1 Things so big I had to put them seperately
- 2 A dossier on me, Savant you've done it again!
- 3 Philosophy Corner
- 4 Achievments and Goals
- 5 My favourite chant song
Things so big I had to put them seperately[edit | edit source]
- GUESTBOOK!!! SIGN IF YOU'VE BEEN ON MY PAGE! (Whoops, I just had caps on)
- My bank is here.
A dossier on me, Savant you've done it again![edit | edit source]
- I don't believe in having multiple accounts for uses of trading, pures in other skills, or just from boredom. I feel that it has the same effect on you as would be on a schizophrenic.
- No, I am not a MySpace whore, and yes, I do randomly break into a song once in a while for no apparent reason.
- I love my dragon scimitar, her name is Michelle.
- My favourite song of all time, and has been for the longest time, is Rhapsody in Blue I have a YouTube sample of it in my "Funny little quirks to get me through the day" part of my userpage. They come in 2 differant parts though, the first being the one on top, the second half being the one on the bottom. I hope you enjoiy listening to it as much as I do.
- My favourite mini-game is surprisingly Gnome Restaurant (Close second is Barbarian Assault, I mean, you're forced to have teamwork there, unlike PC).
- I, like many other people, have my emo moments.
- I've decided, that I would never, ever want to be a sysop. I find it fiendishly overrated for certain reasons I'll keep to myself. As such, any attempts to nominate me will be futile, as I'll refuse to do so =/. Furthermore, any other nominations for other things I'll flat out refuse. I'd rather eat some humble pie with a slice of toast, thank you (I'm sticking to this!).
- My favourite character is Mr. Finch.
- My favourite Bible verse is Philippians 2:14-15, Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, without fault, in a crooked and depraved generation. In which you will shine like stars in the universe.
- I hang out with very... enthusiastic people.
- My favourite food is between Bruschetta and Ricotta.
- My favourite movies are Little Miss Sunshine, Kill Bill 1 and 2 (technically they count as 1 long one ), and recently, Hot Fuzz.
- My favourite artist is John Coltrane
- My favourite type of music is obviously Jazz.
- I don't know how, but yes, my fart smells like flowers.
- I absolutely adore Natalie Portman(and Keira Knightly)
- I am a honourary White knight towelboy, yay!
- One of my favourite sayings is "Noblisse Oblige" which also happens to be a powerful clan in KoL (Kingdom of Loathing). It means, Noble Obligation.
The monster that I train on most is *gasp* black knights!Not anymore =/
- I also have an account in www.kingdomofloathing.com , which is aptly named JerryRome
- Besides using Michelle(ahem hem), I like to range a lot.
- My cat frequently listens to my music a lot as you can see:
<insert catchy motto here>"The next time you feel like complaining, remember that your garbage disposal is eating better than 30 percent of the world"-Unknown, catchy motto inserted!
Philosophy Corner[edit | edit source]
"God is sitting in heaven laughing at us because we don't believe in Him."
"A young child sits building sandcastles in a sandbox. It constantly builds something new, something which it treasures only for a moment before it knocks it all down again. In the same way Time has been given a planet to play with... We are sand" "Destiny is a cauliflower head which grows equally in all directions. Destiny is a Snake so hungry it devours itself. One who sees destiny must also live through it" In response to the belief of roman gods in the world:"But in a way they were in the world, as long as people believed in them. People see what they believe- gods didn't grow old or frayed at the edges until people started to doubt." -excerpts from The Solitaire Mystery by Jostein Gaarder
"Knowledge is power, power corrupts. Go to school, be evil."-Myself, thought up when I was bored.
"Brides tend to marry grooms that are similar to their father, hence the fact that the bride's mother always cries during a wedding."-My best friend, at our mutual friend's wedding *ahem*...
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest." -Me (hehe)
"Mass genocide is the most exhausting activity anyone can engage in, next to soccer." -Loki quote from Dogma.
"Mother-in-law re-arranged equals Woman-Hitler."-Someone from something about a cliche of that one parady about that one knock-off from those remakes about those montages with a homage to that one novel.
"Life is a play. It's not its length, but its performance that counts." -My former teacher.
"Great minds discuss Ideas, Small minds discuss people."-Ysabellabrave
"A penny for your thoughts, but I expect change."-Fortune Cookie (hehe)
"Never negotiate out of fear, and never fear to negotiate." -JFK
"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat." -Theodore Roosevelt
A Polish Pole:
You are not entitled to view the results of this poll before you have voted.
(Does everyone seriously hate farming that much?)
Achievments and Goals[edit | edit source]
These are the things I'm currently working on, or just doing it for the sake of curiousity.
Achievments already[edit | edit source]
- Defeated Barrelchest with a combat lvl of 80!
- Got Ranger boots from Treasure Trails, accesibilty +1!
8001600 dead Black Knights, may you rest in peace fallen soldiers.
- Getting Strength Amulet (t) from Treasure Trails.
- Full white armour and 2h sword, secret spy for the knights!
- Never, ever, law-runned, ever!
March 28, 2007, finally achieved, yes, 4 mil in cash! Though it should be more counting my d wep collection and other things... I'll now upload my bank pic very soon, probably tomorrow. March 30, 2007, gasp! Gadzooks! Wowee! I have attained, yes, finally... 5 mil in cash!
- This is it folks, April 1, 2007 (yes April Fool's day), I've attained, yes, 10 Mil!.
- April 13, 2007 (a.k.a. Friday the 13th), my cat has caught 100 rats!:
- Also got around to getting a Pirate hook (left) on Jan 25, 2008, finally:
|My little medals and trinkets|
To be achieved yet[edit | edit source]
Get qp cape. Get 70 ranged Kill 1600 black knights (currently killed 800-900) Get to be able to wear Spottier cape and Penance gloves, so I can be light as a feather =], but that means I'll have to train hunter, gasp!
My favourite chant song[edit | edit source]
Raphsody in Blue as played by Richard Alston[edit | edit source]
Part 1[edit | edit source]
Part 2[edit | edit source]
Pc's got nuthin' on me![edit | edit source]
Vids from my fav YouTube Director, HappySlip
The 305![edit | edit source]
I <3... Zach Braff?[edit | edit source]