Away[edit | edit source]
Alright, school is back around. I'll be back to work on things after awhile. Leave a message on my talk page if anything in the Skillcalc module breaks.
Calculator IDs[edit | edit source]
'Overall', 'Attack', 'Defence', 'Strength', 'Hitpoints', 'Ranged', 'Prayer', 'Magic', 'Cooking', 'Woodcutting', 'Fletching', 'Fishing', 'Firemaking', 'Crafting', 'Smithing', 'Mining', 'Herblore', 'Agility', 'Thieving', 'Slayer', 'Farming', 'Runecraft', 'Hunter', 'Construction', 'Summoning', 'Dungeoneering', 'Divination'
Calculator TODO list[edit | edit source]
Whether anyone else works on this project or not, I will come behind and clean up if I don't feel the code is clear enough or standardized. I'm trying to keep things easier for future tweaking and development.
Create / Destroy[edit | edit source]
- Firemaking: Fire-line method. Means nothing. Destroy.
- Invention (?)
Clean up / Expand[edit | edit source]
- Agility: Clean up elts, clean up bonus calculations, expand, and standardize
- Crafting: Change 'All' from default setting. Such a slow server response. Too much information.
- Divination: Transmutation
- Farming - Clean up and expand
- Mining - Add Chime values
- Smithing: Forging - Clean up elts & standardize
- Slayer - Clean up, expand, and standardize
- Woodcutting - Add Chime values
- Milestones: Standardize for all skills