Your newly archived talk page is ruined! Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 09:34, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- You just archived it, but I came around and ruined your new talk page. :) And yea, quite late lol. I wanna see how I do, but I'll most likely have 1 support! XD Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 09:38, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- Nooo....that was my job. Lol. Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 09:51, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
This punk called "Powers" keeps on bugging me with fashion related questions. He probably wants to imitate me as much as possible to achieve my pure awesomeness!! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Evil yanks (talk).
- Hehe, I got an editor conflict when I tried to sign it Evil Yanks talk 10:02, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
Thanks! az talk 10:14, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
I'm talking about the ones on ElfAnurin's userpage. :D WWTDD? 11:44, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
Done. Andrew talk 18:35, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- ^^ That's what happened to all the redirected smileys. There are probably hundreds of those around the wiki. :/ Andrew talk 18:35, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- No it isn't.. I still see something like "REDIRECT Template:=)". Andrew talk 18:41, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
- Scratch that. Works now. ^^ Andrew talk 18:41, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
Wouldn't the heart emoticon be better as <3 ? Seems to be used very commonly like that. Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 05:44, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
Look at the ground ... Is there any way i can make all the colours appear on the GIF file?
FredeTalk 10:31, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
- Doesn't help But hey ... At least Camtasia is better than Microsoft GIF Animator ( ... Some old GIF's of mine )FredeTalk 10:44, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
 I'll get a priest FredeTalk 17:35, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
Looks like we both have 59 people on it. Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 18:16, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
- =/, stupid coding, its 59, for some reason it shows like the number 13 then starts at 1 again. You know the # Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 18:19, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
- Yes please. Thank you. Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 18:22, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
- Never! Instead, I got the coding of one of his signatures and put that. Hehe. =D Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 18:43, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
There's only one Mini-Frede ...
||This user owns a Green marionette, called Mini Frede.
FredeTalk 19:32, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
After downloading what folder does it go to? Twig Talk 00:47, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- I'm talking about the camcorder not the movies Twig Talk 04:53, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
there is no splitbark helm, none of the fremmy armours apart from rockshell the third gop hat is missing whats about class 1-4 helms and afros!! *slap*! Timwac talk 10:28, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
also 2 blessed 2 hide coifs,kyatt hat or w/e and larupia 3rd age helms, kharzard helm (from fight arena quest)!
14-12... Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 10:14, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
- I'm alright, you? Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 10:36, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
Hi Hapi. Could you remove the redlink in your 6th archive (the link to "RuneScape:Requests for adminship/Hapi007-2")? Thanks. C.ChiamTalk 12:06, 20 July 2009 (UTC)
Is it cookies (with milk?)???? Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 10:38, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
Hey, i just wanted to know if it was possible to get a free legal download of Camstasia, you seem to do alot of animations and i thought you used camstasia, that's why I asked Swiz Talk Review Me 17:48, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
Weirdo —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk).
Sorry, here's a random picture to cheer you up. FredeTalk 18:09, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
Hapi and ElfAnurin are Powarangerzzzz![edit | edit source]
FredeTalk 18:18, 21 July 2009 (UTC)
Wow,that was a fast response,I do hope you're not using bots....Anyway,No problem Agent 007. -- Captain Sciz
16:19, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
Just quicky, but why did you remove my edit to the Earth tiara page? I added HD images, I don't see why you got rid of them.
Emerl13 makes edits to talkative people for pie! 15:27, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
But why get rid of the detail image from dialogue? There was no image of such a type before it.
Emerl13 makes edits to talkative people for pie! 15:37, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- Just because you have been editting for longer than someone else, that gives you no right to call them inexperienced. You don't know what other Wikis they could have editted. Meanwhile, you made your point. Next time I advise using the Summary to show why you made a page edit.
Emerl13 makes edits to talkative people for pie! 15:45, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
Permission? Hmm? ShinyUnown T | C | E 18:22, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- No comment, that's why. ShinyUnown T | C | E 18:35, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- Obviously you took it the wrong way. What I meant was "the reason I didn't respond was because I had no comment." I have nothing else to say. ShinyUnown T | C | E 18:40, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
Lets do it together?! :) I have just started it, but haven't done anything else. I used a spicy stew boost and stranger plant farming boost. What do you think? Should we do it together? Its fun questing with friends since you aren't really alone to do this and that by yourself :) Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 16:07, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- Aw...Why? I won't mind waiting :P and I can wait if you train herblore, I am quite tired of quest and I can try to have fun and what not while you train! ^^ Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 16:14, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ask soldier. I don't know HTML well.:( And im going now. Hope we can quest together! Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 16:29, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
I don't see where anything is messed up. Could you please point me in the right direction? Andrew talk 19:57, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
- I can't find any problems with it and it looks fine on Macintosh Safari.. Andrew talk 21:38, 25 July 2009 (UTC)
I'm not sure if I can do that one, I'll think of some others then make a final choice on it and choose the one I choose. Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 16:13, 26 July 2009 (UTC)
Nicely done, good job . Seems like only yesterday we were discussing about how easy WGS would be . Congratulations anyway! Enjoy the quest cape emote . C.ChiamTalk 12:46, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
- Well...Even though you said that rude comment to me...I would have to say great job. Just don't do that again because I really didn't know.... o.O Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 12:57, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
- Congratumalations, welcome to the quest cape club ! Wear it with pride! Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 14:04, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
- CONGRATZ FredeTalk 14:12, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations Twig Talk 02:51, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- *waits until next Grandmaster quest is released* ShinyUnown T | C | E 11:40, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/funorb/images/0/02/AoG_Shrine_of_Saradomin.PNG http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/funorb/images/5/5e/AoG_Shrine_of_Zamorak.PNG http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/funorb/images/e/eb/AoG_Shrine_of_Guthix.PNG http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/funorb/images/a/ae/AoG_Shrine_of_Seren.PNG http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/funorb/images/e/ea/AoG_Shrine_of_Bandos.PNG http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/funorb/images/f/fe/AoG_Shrine_of_Menaphos.PNG
You got the God icon set! ShinyUnown T | C | E 20:12, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
- They [[w:c:funorb:Armies of Gielinor/Spells#Prayer|increase your favor with a god by one]]. Lol ShinyUnown T | C | E 11:23, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
Err.... Powers38 おはようヾ(´･ω･｀) 10:15, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
Sorry about copying your page, i have now removed it
I was glad to vote for you. I remember wanted to nominate you for UOTM before my break. You've made this wiki look even better so I hope you're recognized. Tollerach hates SoF 16:40, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
No problem, I think you deserved to be UOTM. I just wish I was UOTM...
Youdead0017:41, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
Sure, sounds great to me. Better think of some good reasons for why I should. ~MuzTalk 17:07, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Hopes you have a fun time at
the 2009 Summer WikiFest!
18:39, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Gratz on your Quest Cape :D Yeah, you don't know me, but I though I should compliment you anyway ^_^ --Lil Diriz 77 Talk 10:40, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- Haha, yes I do, the quest cape (it's the best one of course )! I'm currently going for 99 Firemaking too . --Lil Diriz 77 Talk 11:05, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- x] Ik, it makes me wanna punch a kitten (just kidding ). Ty, you too if you're goin' for a cape. Nice use of emote btw . --Lil Diriz 77 Talk 11:16, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, that's easy. First, make sure you have what you want outlined on a white background, basically just everything you'd do before adding transparency. Then take the blue magic wand (it's in the toolbar to the right), and click anywhere on the sides of your image you want outlined (for example, a person wearing dragon platelegs). Then, right-click the selection, select 'Stroke and Fill...', then a box should pop up. In the box, you'll want the color to be black, the width to be 1, and both the Stroke and Antialias boxes should be checked. Then press OK. That's your basic outline. Now, the outline appears on borders of the image too, so you'll have to erase those (or in PhotoFiltre's case, paint over it with white paint.) And you're set! I'll even make you a picture tutorial cuz I'm bored --Lil Diriz 77 Talk 11:27, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- Oh wait. Yeah, it's like, 8 AM, so I'm gonna take a bit with this. Not gonna make it look crappy so you can't read it or somethin' :P --Lil Diriz 77 Talk 11:34, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- :D You did it ^_^ Looks nice. Looks like I just made that tutorial for nothing :o grr, too bad, here it is (lol):
- Step1: 
- Step2: 
- Step3: 
- Step4: 
- Step5: 
- Step6: 
- Step7: 
- Step8: 
- Step9: 
- Step10: 
- Step11: 
- Step12: 
- Step13 - Done!: 
- Phew! That was hard work O_o --Lil Diriz 77 Talk 12:23, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- It was ! Can't believe that took me like, 45 minutes to complete... But anyway, no prob, if you need anymore help just ask =] Have fun with your new outline :P Lil Diriz 77 Talk 12:36, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Awesome! Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 12:35, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Not yet, but I started a couple however I have to leave right now. I'll finish the rest up tonight. (I'm permprot'ing them so if you'll need to make any changes to them you'll have to get an admin to unprotect it for you.)
14:50, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
- There are all fully protected 17:29, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
I personally don't like it, first of all I think its visually distracting from the main image, especially on lighter colored images where the contrast is more noticable. Also the black line would be near impossible and pretty bad-looking on any jagged image or any image with a lot of fine lines, like File:Half-souless.png. Additionally, I feel like it has a snowball's chance in hell of becoming any form of policy, so only people who like it will do it, thus hurting the unified style of the wiki. Psycho Robot talk 16:23, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Late night editing will be the death of me. TEbuddy 19:24, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Hey dude, sorry I cant come on tomorrow except for wiki fest so I'm saying my congratulations now. You deserve it and I really want to see that userbox on your page. P.S gratz Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 17:02, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations on UOTM, you deserve it as with many other Wikians . - TehKittyCatTalk Wikian-Book 03:13, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations on being UOTM! Evil Yanks talk 03:22, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- Cheers for UOTM GundoggyTalk • Contribs • # 14:17, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
Oh yeah lol, it was when I was a very new user, and didn't know how to do stuff like that, neither was very creative, so I got em from somebody's page (yours), sorry if it is a prob , I also forgot to change most of the ones I got . Brux Talk 19:31, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
- I'm almost sure I am going to attend it Brux Talk 19:34, 31 July 2009 (UTC)
Congratulations on a well earned UOTM! Andrew talk 04:16, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
Congratulations on becoming UotM HAPI007!!! I really think you deserve it HAPI007!!
Now you can put the uberbox on your page HAPI007
!! I hope to see you at the Wikifest today,HAPI007
!!! Hehheh lol...-- Captain Sciz
12:06, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
I know I sound like all the other guys who posted here congratulating you here, but my congratulations is special, for one reason...:
MINE HAS CAKE :
Oh, no wait that's pie.
Gratz on User of the Month Hapi
Lil Diriz 77 Talk 22:23, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- Congratumalations Gaz Lloyd 7:^]Events!99s 00:04, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- Congrats. 22:07, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
me has voted hapi <3 Timwac talk 12:40, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
No. Maybe it would work if we stood a space away from each other, as on there it went to player on left before middle one.--Joe Click Here for Awesomeness 13:46, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
That would be somewhere in the wilderness.
FredeTalk 14:28, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, hold on a sec. This was your comment when you uploaded it:
- Temporary, this version isn't perfect.
- And now you're not letting me put the anti-aliasing template on it? ShinyUnown T | C | E 16:01, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
- I know you can't do anti-aliasing. That's exactly why I put the template! ShinyUnown T | C | E 16:08, 2 August 2009 (UTC)
They don't need crowns, there is too much crown crap already.--Degenret01 11:36, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- It is still bragging to have a template, and bragging is stupid, but hey, at least it isn't a crown anymore.--Degenret01 13:32, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello, Hapi! Congratulations on finally getting that Quest cape! I too am going for that exact cape, so bear with me, how did you get your levels to the required levels? Did you use any boosts? Babyvegeta93 14:45, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- I have Devious Minds, Rocking Out, Curse of Arrav, and While Guthix Sleeps. Getting 69 Smithing, 64 Mining, 65 Herblore, 65 Farming, 75 Magic, 66 Crafting, 66 Thieving, etc... will be very difficult. I only have a budget of 1.7m so far. I should make some money for Herb, Farm, Smith, and Craft.
Thanks for the heads-up, I'll update it as soon as I can. --Quarenon Talk 15:01, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- Add width: 300px; to the style parameter in User:Hapi007/Sandbox. For example, the following line:
| style = color:black;background-color:#D0F0C0; border:1px solid darkgreen;
| style = color:black;background-color:#D0F0C0; border:1px solid darkgreen; width: 300px;
- You may also want to move the box either to the left or right instead of center, in which case you want to add either margin: 0; to align left or margin: 0 0 0 auto; to align right, for example:
| style = color:black;background-color:#D0F0C0; border:1px solid darkgreen; width: 300px; margin: 0;
- Let me know if that helps! --Quarenon Talk 19:10, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- I think you'll have to remove the <br clear="all" /> between the boxes you want to have side-by-side, and also make them a bit narrower; on my screen (1280 by 800 resolution) the boxes are set too wide to fit next to each other. Let me know if you want me to edit the page for you. --Quarenon Talk 19:45, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- If I remember correctly it did look fine before, but the widths may have not been fixed. I'll try to adjust it a bit. --Quarenon Talk 19:52, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- I've made changes; let me know if it looks OK. --Quarenon Talk 20:17, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
- No problem, I've also fixed the smileys --Quarenon Talk 17:53, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
No, you will have to create your own version, but see User:Catcrewser/Litterbox#eNavBox and User:Catcrewser/Litterbox/Page1 for an example version that allows some changes to the table and the header. I should create a more customizable version of Navbox.
Who hasn't it seems, I made one mention in a talk page then it spread like wildfire. - TehKittyCatTalk Wikian-Book 15:40, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Centraal Station Antwerpen gaat uit zijn dak![edit | edit source]
Wtf? FredeTalk 08:21, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
damn it hapi i just knew u were a god
Timwac talk 11:00, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
As it is a high traffic image it has been fully protected to prevent random changes to the icon. I have changed the image to what you have requested but don't be alarmed if some users question this as the sword is very different from the median we've been using.
18:56, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm not really liking this change, it doesn't look very good to me. ShinyUnown T | C | E 18:58, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- It's been changed back, thanks Azaz. Where was this image being used anyways. It says category bar but I still can't find the image. Can you point it out to me? 21:20, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you. Just to let you know that the revert was done by only the opinion of a couple users. Should you bring it the community for a consensus you may find your picture to be in favor. We all know that some users disagree with the majority so perhaps in this case it was those that disagree that spoke up. You never know...if your interested it worth the option. 04:16, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
19:05 . . Azaz129 (Talk | contribs) uploaded a new version of "File:Category sword.png" (Reverted to version as of 18:07, 15 May 2009 High use image and objections have been made to change.)
18:52 . . Bonziiznob (Talk | contribs) uploaded a new version of "File:Category sword.png" (As per request - Hapi007 Please direct any questions towards him if you disagree with this change.)
FredeTalk 19:08, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
What is love? FredeTalk 14:03, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
Have you got some sort of guest book spy spying on my guest book (lol). When I have 70 signs, someone signs yours but then someone signs mine someone signs yours and it keeps staying the same. At the moment its 73-73. . Mo 55 55 Talk|Sign 09:55, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
Err... You don't like it but you support it? C.ChiamTalk 13:19, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
Ah, no, you misunderstood my summary =\ (I would've said more on the image page, but summaries only allow so many characters.) The image I uploaded IS the inventory icon, it was updated along with the release of Fur 'n' Seek. Like, the second new look for it, after July 28th. They even changed some other things with the Scimitar =D Check out the first few lines of August 10th's Patch Notes. What I meant by "It looks more like a scimitar now :)" was that Jagex did a great job on this new inventory icon, and it doesn't look as much like a dagger-knife now X) Hope you understand now Lil Diriz 77 Talk 08:01, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey, Hapi, I'm trying to put something together for the RSWP,don't ask, I'll tell you if I finish it, and I was wondering if yo knew of a place where I can find a bunch of images like [[:File:SET IT ON FIRE WITH A TINDERBOX!.GIF|this one]],all in one place. If you can, thanks. If not, keep your eyes open,and let me know if you see anything. Thanks. -- Captain Sciz
20:25, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, that was what I was looking for, so it should work. Thanks Hapi. -- Captain Sciz 14:43, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
C o n g r a t u l a t i o n s for getting UOTM! 1 picture is worth 1,000 words! Nice that you live in the Netherlands!
Youdead00 01:07, 19 August 2009 (UTC)
grats ur a featurd membr :)
Well done on being featured. Jamesrules90 talk 09:47, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Hey Hapi, I read hello019's guestbook and you said you can make your own pages, Please teach me how because i saw in some userpages of others they have a link that they made. Here is one example: I remember one guy has a link to his house plan (POH) in runescape and he made the page. Please reply :). Anyway me and Hello019 are classmates before in real life! :)
06:55, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
How can I make polls? Thanks.
10:58, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
Heya, Hapi, I heard you were...Danish, was it? Forgive me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I found this on the Danish Wiki, can you translate it for me? it's
"Skriv her hvis i vil sige noget eller har spørgsmål til mig. Husk at skriv jeres (runescape wikia) navn, for ellers kan jeg ikke svare tilbage."
I think it has something to do with Frede, I'm kinda curious as to what it means. If you can't translate it, or don't want to, that's fine, just forget it if ou want. But I'm just wondering. -- Captain Sciz
15:24, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
I told you I knew you from RSW in Mod Trick's CC =P (I'm Sliferdude24) ThatOneGuy 13:05, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
wow youre lvl 98 and you have the quest skillcape???
What have they done?!?! Psycho Robot talk 18:23, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
Gonna stop no-lifing now xD[edit | edit source]
Hehe, I'm backkk... Not gonna edit mainspace still, but gonna become active again in the community, lets see how long it takes for people to recognise me ^^ Santairo talk 18:09, September 6, 2009 (UTC)
Yikes! Cool video. Horsehead Talk 14:06, September 7, 2009 (UTC)
How would I transfer userboxes from wikipedia onto the runescape wiki, for use on my page?
The boat screenshot? Oil4 Talk 19:27, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
i love your user page. prob the best 1 iv seen.
your date says
8,578 edits since November 2, 2007
it when september hasn't ended.
Parsonsda Talk | Sign Here 15:46, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
I was looking back contributions and i found out you were blocked Twig Talk 00:27, September 28, 2009 (UTC)
Sorry for going ahead and nominating before asking you but I'm sure you won't mind. Good luck. Andrew talk 04:04, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
I just thought of it: what did you do with that image of the Rimmington ship? Oil4 Talk 14:54, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
- ... Oil4 Talk 18:18, September 29, 2009 (UTC)
I missed your name ? Oops, mistake on my part, please add it in C.ChiamTalk 14:07, October 2, 2009 (UTC)
Sure, I have no objections to it. Thank you for the nomination. - TehKittyCatTalk Wikian-Book 19:46, October 2, 2009 (UTC)
Parsonsda Talk | Sign Here 10:26, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
That a Smiley
Parsonsda Talk | Sign Here 10:39, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
Thanks for signing my guestbook, enjoy! Tom Frozen Talk18:49, October 3, 2009 (UTC)
Hi Hapi. When you get the chance, could you upload the images that you have in User:Hapi007/Improvements to the wiki? It would be good if we could add it to the Graphical improvements article C.ChiamTalk 08:49, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Thanks for all the image uploads! Might want to avoid uploading HD images that we already have though. C.ChiamTalk 12:34, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
- I know. Some of them like the HD easter bunny that you uploaded weren't needed though. Oh, and I think it's alright to go ahead and upload images from the Knowledge Base. Just make sure that we don't already have them, we have enough of them as it is (as you know, they're supposed to be replaced). C.ChiamTalk 13:20, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
I like that outfit, what are the clothes called?
--Falcon Hunter X 20:39, October 4, 2009 (UTC)
I've been going through images as I get slayer tasks and couldn't help noticing File:Spiritual_warrior_(Saradomin).PNG. I don't know if anyone has brought this up with you before but you actually uploaded the game guide image of the Bandos spiritual warrior on top of the Saradomin one; as I have a task of spiritual warriors I'm going to try get a screenshot of this seemingly elusive beast. Ж 14:06, October 9, 2009 (UTC)
I got Owed big time by the Corporal beast.
Parsonsda Talk | Sign Here 10:48, October 10, 2009 (UTC)