Links[edit | edit source]
- My House
- My Stats
- My Guides
- Sign My Guest Book
- Achievement Diary Status
- My 2007 Account
About Me[edit | edit source]
|Total level: 2202|
|As of Jan 22th, 2014|
1. Me in The World of RuneScape.
- Current Display Name is; z Hammer z
- Combat Level:
- PvP Combat Favorites: Fist of Guthix, Duel Arena, Castle Wars, Soul Wars
- Monster Training: Anything that helps other skills beyond combat; Flesh Crawlers - Herblore, Armored Zombies - Herblore & Money, Dragons - Prayer & Money
- In Clan: Yes, Knights of the Abyss
- Max Hit: Full Dharoks - 816(SW - PVP), BGS - 720(Castle Wars Flag Holder)
- Skill Capes: Strength & Attack
|Adventurer's Log (Credit to Amaurice)|
Beyond RS[edit | edit source]
Very brief info about me real world. My son got me into RS in March of 2007. I used to play Dungeons and Dragons with books and dice in Junior High and High School. That is why I like RS so much. I am a mechanical engineer and everything in RS for me is about stats and knowing how to use them.
My Goals[edit | edit source]
Currently training combat skills with whip to get 80 attack, 90 strength, 75 defence at the same time.COMPLETE ENOUGH Using penguins for fishing. Using Full Dharoks, Salve(e) ammy, super sets to train Strength a high as I can get for Countdown to 99 competition. Occasionally switching it up with standard gear and a scimmy when I am out of prayer pots. Mainly training on armored zombies and ankous. Got bored with Dharoks and tired of spending money on food and pots. Bought Guthans and even though the XP is slower I like the fact I can heal. Great training armor. I like it the best of all the barrows equipment by far for training!! Working on fishing right now for Countdown to 99 and making money. Buy a Dragonfire Shield. Achieved 7/24/09 - Sold 8/15/09 and bought BGS 9/14/09 Get herblore and farming skills up for WGS Quest. Get 99 Strength before 2010.