This page for making money doing literally 60-90 minutes of work every 169 hours or 9 days 1 hour
NEVER COLLECT MATERIALS IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 70K SIMPLE PARTS, THE CAP ON COMMON MATERIALS IS 100K AND YOU WILL LOSE PARTS (MONEY)
|102 or 85 + 95|
|52000Maple logs + 66Divine charge + Invention cape (increased junk change reduction)|
|4 Auto disassembler mk. II + Jumbo generator + Junk chance reduction 9 (105 or 88 + 95 )|
|Inputs (15,794,872.74)||Outputs (31,257,000)|
52,000 × Maple logs (11,856,000)
66.66 × Divine charge (3,938,872.74)
People will use divine charge (empty) to fill them up for divine charges which in turn is used for combat. With an upcoming PvM divine charges skyrocket. With upcoming skilling updates they typically fall. Empty charges typically hover around 10,000-13,000 depending on the market and upcoming updates.
How this works
- Deposit 13,000 maple logs in each Auto disassembler mk. II and 66 divine charges into the jumbo generator.
- After 9 days return and withdraw the components from each Auto disassembler mk. II and redo step 1.
- Head over to any workbench in gielinor, I personally like Keldagrim since I can teleport there with my Luck of the Dwarves but you can use anyone, including the one in the invention guild.
- You should have received roughly 30,000 simple parts from all machines which is roughly enough to make 1500 divine charge (empty) (30,000/20) you can make 60 every 144 seconds. Being efficient you can make all 1500 in one hour (3600/144=25 25*60=1500)
- Sell the divine charge (empty) or make into divine charges through divination 95 with a divine-o-matic vacuum at incandescent wisp location.