This is my house blueprint. Hopefully my house design can inspire anyone who reads this. I've carefully chosen what rooms go where and I hope you like my design. The first floor is laid out right now, but I just designed the dungeon and haven't gotten around to that yet.
One of the major plusses about this house in my humble opinion is the combination of awesome, pimped-out house, and the killer dungeon.
- The northernmost Formal Garden contains a Dungeon Entrance.
- The Formal Garden by the Study and the Chapel contains the Exit Portal.
- The most southern Formal Garden contains a Large Fountain.
- The Formal Garden directly west of the Exit Portal contains a Posh Fountain.
- The western Portal Chamber is focused on Kharyll, Camelot, and Ardougne.
- The eastern Portal Chamber is focused on Varrock, Falador, and Lumbridge.
- The Combat Room contains a Combat Ring.
- The Chapels contain Gilded Altars and Marble Blocks.
- The Menagerie is a Lava Habitat and contains a Natural Pet House.
- The Throne Room contains a pair of Crystal Thrones.
- The Quest Hall does not contain Stairs leading to a second level.
- The Study contains a Large Orrery and a Mahogany Eagle Lectern.
- The Oubliette contains a Fire Pit.
- The dungeon rooms' guards are a variety of those available.
- The dungeon is meant to be started at the Dungeon Entrance.
- While the Chapel on the first floor is dedicated to Guthix, the Chapel in the dungeon is dedicated to Zamorak.