Will work on later...many errors... : (
|Race:||I'm a wana be elf, A.K.A a Human|
|Birthdate:||June 16, 1993|
|Theme song||Wanted Dead or Alive (by Bon Jovi)|
- 1 About Me
- 2 Favorites
- 3 School
- 4 Runescape
- 5 Star Wars
About Me[edit | edit source]
I'm James, when it comes to the Inheritiance Cycle I'm a big nerd, I love to play football and I love to run track, I'm also on my school's wrestling team, and I also play Runescape, and spend alot of my time on the computer, I also love to read, make, and post quotes, just take a look at this example.
P.S. I would love to become part of the PIE Staff, but that might be a while, on account that I haven't been here as long as alot of other people, but you never know... :)
Favorites[edit | edit source]
- Favorite Books[edit | edit source]
- All of the Inheritiance Cycle books, of course (Christopher Paolini)
- Favorite Quotes[edit | edit source]
Note:If you have problems comprehending any of these quotes, please feel free to ask what they mean by leaving a message on my User Talk.
My Quotes (quotes I created)[edit | edit source]
- Life holds no promises, only opportunities.
- The only mistake is not learning from the mistake you made.
- Stupidity is a choice that anyone can make, but one must also understand that it is the choice that comes with the most consequences.
- As many have said in the past, knowledge is power, but the actual knowledge is knowing how to gain that power in the first place.
- Most of pain comes from fear, the fear of how bad you've been hurt.
- One that is so engrossed in discovery, to the point that they hide themself from the world, will never truly discover anything.
- A person that can never rightfully forgive someone, is truly, in all sense of the word, arrogant.
- A selfish man is a man that can't see past his own nose.
- A sucessful teacher is not just one that can teach his students well, but one that can also learn things from his students.
- A true war hero is not one that is remembered for his heroic deeds, but beacuse he put his country before himself.
- If you can never accept the idea of losing then you will learn absolutely nothing from winning.
Other People's Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater.
- Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.
- I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
- I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.
- If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.
- Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
- The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.
- The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
- Truth is what stands the test of experience.
- Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.
- We should take care not to make the intellect our god; it has, of course, powerful muscles, but no personality.
- A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.
- A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval.
- Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
- An Englishman is a person who does things because they have been done before. An American is a person who does things because they haven't been done before.
- Barring that natural expression of villainy which we all have, the man looked honest enough.
- Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
- Do something every day that you don't want to do; this is the golden rule for acquiring the habit of doing your duty without pain.
- Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
- Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
- Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable.
- Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't.
- Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.
- Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.
- Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time.
- Honesty is the best policy - when there is money in it.
- Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritations and resentments slip away and a sunny spirit takes their place.
- I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
- I have a higher and grander standard of principle than George Washington. He could not lie; I can, but I won't.
- I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
Miscellaneous Quotes[edit | edit source]
- If You ask no Questions expect no answers -User:Kystra
- Everyone is unique, but not in the way they expect to be. -Julia, In The Forgotten Garden
- The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it. -George Orwell
- War is a series of catastrophes that results in a victory. -Georges Clemenceau
- The best way to predict the future is to invent it. -Alan Kay
- Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present. -Marcus Aurelius Antoninus
- That all men are equal is a proposition which, at ordinary times, no sane individual has ever given his assent. -Aldous Huxley
- The only stable state is the one in which all men are equal before the law. -Aristotle
- Sweet freedom, oh sweet freedom, that's just some people talkin'. -Glenn Frey (for the song Desperado)
- Don't you fall for the Queen of Diamonds boy, she'll get you if she's able, no the Queen of Hearts is always your best bet. -Glenn Frey (for the song Desperado)
- Favorite Movies[edit | edit source]
- Favorite Music[edit | edit source]
Note: I'm a die hard Country Fan, although I like a little Rock
- Favorite Video Games[edit | edit source]
- Baulder's Gate (although I haven't played in a while)
- DDR Universe (Dance Dance Revoultion)
- Dungeon Keeper (yes I know it's ancient)
School[edit | edit source]
Right now I making strait A's, sometimes I love school but most of the time I wish that I just didn't have to go. =(
Runescape[edit | edit source]
I'm a member on Runescape, my account name is James Voges, I'm only lvl 67 but I have full barrows, Dragon Boots, more than 1,000,000 GP, and a whole lot of other stuff in my bank.
|For more info CLICK HERE
Star Wars[edit | edit source]