Clink…clink…clink… Oh, don’t mind the noise; we’re just putting the finishing touches on Smithing. That’s right! We’ve heard your feedback and we hope that this week's changes will go some way to improving Stone Spirits. Read on to find out more!
One of the big problems with Stone Spirits is that there is already a surplus of ores on the market, so they aren't worth bringing along. Mainly, this is because Mining in its current state is far less intensive than Smithing..
The following changes are intended to make Smithing more AFK-able:
- You're now able to have multiple unfinished items at once.
- Once you finish an item, you start working on another unfinished item straight away.
- The progress per swing from no, low and medium heat has been increased.
Telos & God Wars Dungeon 2 Drop Table
Another issue with stone spirits is that they are not as valuable as other items on the loot tables, which can cause disappointment. In light of this, we’ve made changes to the drop tables for Telos and God Wars Dungeon 2. We hope that these changes will bring the gp per kill for these bosses back in line with player expectations.
- Rune stone spirits have been replaced by Small Bladed Rune Salvage
- Adamantite stone spirits have been replaced with Rune stone spirits, which are more valuable.
God Wars Dungeon 2
- The frequency of Necrite and Phasmatite stone spirit drops has been reduced across all God Wars Dungeon 2 bosses.
Upgraded Armour Spikes
We think armour spikes are working so well that they deserve an upgrade. Upgraded armour spikes have a 10% chance to deal 10x the damage of regular armour spikes.
To craft the upgraded armour spikes, you’ll need 1000 original spikes and a bar of concentrated alloy.
Don’t forget! If you’re wielding a shield alongside your armour spikes, they’ll deal double damage.
Fans of the original Autoheater will be pleased to hear that it can now be upgraded into the Advanced Autoheater.
The new and improved Autoheater has a toggleable overheat mode, which will reheat your item to 60% when the heat reaches 0% for the cost of 50 coal.
The component for the Advanced Autoheater can be unlocked in the Dungeoneering shop for 40,000 tokens.