- 1 Archiving
- 2 Niagra falls
- 3 Help!
- 4 Buckets?
- 5 Ty
- 6 Proof!
- 7 Dossier?
- 8 Hmmmm....
- 9 Re:Re:Proof!
- 10 Archiving Spectrum
- 11 About my banning...
- 12 Quote
- 13 Protect
- 14 Why is Blanko perm blocked?
- 15 Fakes
- 16 Gone
- 17 My RFU
- 18 Not sure what you're talking about, and not sure you do either
- 19 RE:Redirects
- 20 Your bucket collection
- 21 Beanball IS not a sock
- 22 Lol
- 23 PLEASE be careful.
Since you seem to have archived a few pages ummm how do i archive one? mines getting to long.--Sir Robin 23:57, 29 July 2007 (UTC)
I liked my barrel ideas for total...hrumph Atlandy 16:40, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- I highly doubt any of that was serious (That is why I made fun of it). But I understand the posistion you are in Atlandy 16:59, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
I need help with my user page,its all cluttered and the teplates are overlapping and there is a blue box around most of the page! Gello7 17:31, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
I collect potato seeds =P DarkMagic 19:06, 30 July 2007 (UTC)
- Thank for movin that astronomy thing >.> —The preceding unsigned comment was added by DarkMagic (talk).
I have proof right here that Beanball isn't a sock! O_o
- Hmmm then make a short auto-biography then,to each context of the person should differ to the personality of the individual, right? Momento Mori Real PainNot Champagne21:09, 1 August 2007 (UTC)
I see, Indeed. Mr. Reeves 02:48, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
It's not sheep voting if he did it of his own free will! I told him to vote, not to oppose! Believe it or not, some people just don't want you to be featured user! talk|editcount13:15, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
About my banning...
you blocked me for 3 days, comment line said: Blanko. What is it you need from me, I do my best to help. =)!
Why is Blanko perm blocked?
Look at his block log and see what Gangsterls said. If his sole intent isn't vandalism, he shouldn't be infinitely blocked. I do think that BLanko needs a block, though, but I think 2 weeks is good. Just some constructive criticism. On another topic, I would like not to be on your ignore list, as sometimes I have just messaged you for friendly conversation, only for cruel, unforgiving silence. talk|editcount23:49, 3 August 2007 (UTC)
1. Just cause he's a crat doesn't mean he is superior to the rest of us. (No offense, Hyenaste). 2. I guess Blanko does deserve a perm ban. 3. You started this little feud we have by screaming at me on my last RFA, so quit typing in all caps about how I harass you. You just take every little step out of line in worshipping you as an attack. You disappoint me, and 3 other users I know, for how low you can go to just utter screaming. Some of us just don't wanna worship you. All I wanted was to be able to chat with you on RS every now and then, but in return, you scream at me. You seem to be attacking me more than have ever attacked you, or ever attacked any user. YOU are why I am like this. I havereasons for being angry at you, and I will reveal them in a subpage I am to make soon, and Chia says you can't block me for it. It's freedom of speech, and I am not going to be attacking you. I am going to justify my arguing, and make yours look like it should not even be. Quit acting like a victim. You have the whole wiki against me for no good reason. I am the victim here So long, and I will never give up. THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK. talk|editcount01:01, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
As mentioned on the Featured Users page I apologise for not voting for you, however I think something needs to be done about Ilyas' conduct on the Fakes VfD. I'm only nominating it again, because, with the new rules in place, a fair and balanced result could be achieved. Chaoticar 01:34, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
That sucks =( I hope you come back soon, if at all.02:34, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
- Don't come back 'til you finish your homework. ;) --Sαcrε Fι (edit my sig) | (edit my user page) 04:19, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
Hi. I was just about to say sorry for maybe overcrowding the city infobox but you've gone so...bye. Chicken7 04:52, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
Another one?! Well, farewell, and another sane editor leaves the Wiki. :( Chaoticar 06:25, 4 August 2007 (UTC)
- I told you why I was here. You'd just take the opportunity of my absense to spread more lies. ChristineTalk 16:40, 5 August 2007 (UTC)
- He has ruined his own image Atlandy 16:38, 5 August 2007 (UTC)
Not sure what you're talking about, and not sure you do either
I'm not complaining about you removing the vote but rather about boywithbrain criticizing me. If you don't know what you're talking about then don't talk about it. Thank you. Ilyas Talk Contribs 21:34, 5 August 2007 (UTC)
Your bucket collection
I've decided to interview you on your bucket collection. Here are your questions:
- When you collect buckets, do you only just pick the ones you see off the ground, or do you try to just get them by buying them?
- How many buckets do you have now?
- When did you decide to start a collection of buckets?
Beanball IS not a sock
Clv, I am aware that a sock may also be a separate user under influece by others and thus leading to them voting. However, Beanball is not under heavy influece, is a seperate homo-sapien (does a sock puppet in that manner have their own account?) and thinks for himself. He is taking an unbiased stand and has decided that, in his eyes, Cashman is deservng. If you continue at this, I WILL block you. I will talk to cashman about this as well. If this "edit war" continues, both of you will recieve blocks. Ilyas Talk Contribs 14:42, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- Also, please note that my reply may be a wee bit late as I'll be on a trip and back in a week. Ilyas Talk Contribs 14:52, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
I am Beanball36. I AM NOT A SOCK PUPPET! WHY DO YOU THINK I AM A SOCK? I HAVE MY OWN OPINIONS TOO YA KNOW. SO JUST SHUT YOUR YOUR MOUTH ABOUT ME BEING A SOCK PUPPET. GRRRR Beanball36 15:24, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
Calm down.15:32, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- Dude, fine, then I'll get one of my RL friends to make ~10 mainspace edits then vote for me. ChristineTalk 19:29, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- Rofl, that's bs and you should've known that as you were typing it. ChristineTalk 20:07, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
Rofl, no it's not! He really does. Btw, Ilyas has the grounds to block you since you continued the edit war. And if he does, don't even THINK about unblocking yourself, or it will be ban evasion and you will get de-sysopped and blocked again. I'm not saying he will, though...at least not for a week. talk|editcount20:12, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
Clv, just because Beanball voted against you it doesnt mean you make a big deal out of it. Sure, hes new here but still allowed to vote in the RFU and have his own opinions. This dude is evil like hellKorak 20:17, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- He called me poor white trash. That's way worse than what I'm "doing." ChristineTalk 20:19, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
No one here is going to be blocked. I would hope that people here are mature enough to talk about this, instead of just blocking people to win there arguments.20:22, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
How can I talk this out when I'm on her RS ignore list and get kicked from her clan chat for just being there? I can't. And for the thing Gang did....NO COMMENT. O_o. talk|editcount20:24, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- You're not on my ignore, and I kicked you because:
- Its my chat, I can do what I want.
- I wanted to avoid an argument
- I don't want MY clan chat to discuss wiki stuff, that's my decision
- What happens in my chat shouldn't be brought to the wiki, so what happens there is null and void just like how you can't get wiki-blocked for what you do on IRC.
- You came there because Malestro told you to. That means either wiki-talk or an arguement. I was just taking preventive measures. ChristineTalk 20:42, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- I just wanted to vote. Dude you just totally proved my point. ChristineTalk 20:53, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
Ooo you just got PWNED Beanball rofl!!!! But he wanted to vote, he said. He didn't say "I just wanted to vote for Cash cuz I know him better." Things would be different then. Think of what we are doing to Beanball just because he knows me in rl. He can only vote for you if he wants to vote in this, or it will go down as "sheep voting". We are pretty much ruining him in the community and taking away his voice by taking away his ability to vote. talk|editcount21:00, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- Fine, then if I get all my friends to vote for me, you better not whine. Because I see no difference. ChristineTalk 21:05, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- Let it rest Cash...For crying out loud Atlandy 21:08, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
Meh...it's only a dumb UoTM award I never really wanted. If this happened on RFA, though, I might take this a bit more seriously. But all I'm saying is: Look at Beanball as an editor, not a person who knows me. talk|editcount21:48, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- HE'S NOT AN EDITOR! HE HAS ~10 MAINSPACE EDITS! That's my whole point!!!! ChristineTalk 21:50, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
He plans on getting more, though. Anyway, I'm sick of arguing. I say we all forget everything that's happened in the past of this wiki and just go on with out lives and renew our feelings towards everyone. Even if noone else does, I will. talk|editcount21:53, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- You have a point, but I think 50 mainspace edits are required to vote in UotM. Chiafriend12Loon is best buttlord 01:04, 15 August 2007 (UTC)~
- Stop it, both of you. Christine, just because we're friends doesn't mean I have to fully take your side, but on this occasion I see things of both sides in this debate which I feel an urge to voice out my opinions. You have a head on your shoulders, you should know better than to butt heads meaninglessly in an effort that (to me) seems futile. I know that your passion is ablaze, but not even the tongues from the flames of it can melt away their hearts towards you. And also, you are harsh, but make sure it is fully rational, and if your anger and short-patience is your weakness, overcome it and make it your strength (rather than a "disability" as seen by others). I have faith in you, and see great potential in you, it would be a damn shame for that to be corrupted by the views of others. Cash, Christine would obviously have a motif of holding these feelings against you. I mean, to her you seem threatening, squabbly, and just a pain in the- Yes, I must keep a neutral position on this, and so I'll say this to you. By all means voice your opinions and views of what ails you about other users, but keep it polite, keep it within reason, and don't overdo it. Now, if it should seem to settle this argument that you both must butt heads at me, then go ahead, just end this ambiguous and overall irrelevant bickering. Now, I shall make like a tree and leave. Momento Mori Real PainNot Champagne02:27, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
Total Rune told me via PM that this Killer Cio guy told him off in Clv309's clan chat and when he brought player mod Trudy Kim into the clan chat, Clv309 temp banned Total from her clan chat for reporting Killer Cio who is a rule breaker. Lol clv309 is a dumb bitch. xD - RS Name: Dishonest Ed
- Don't call her that. --Themurasame 17:11, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- So here's the REAL story: Yeah, Killer and Total were in my chat. New clothing and hair styles came out. So I went on a "pure" that I had never even logged into before to check out what the guys' styles looked like. I'm gone not even 60 seconds, and I come back to see Killer with a censored sentence, Total leaves. Whatever. I ask what happened, get no answer. Total came back with his mod friend, and they both report Killer. Total's instigating him, and just acting like a total baby bringing in a mod. Total would've done the exact same thing if he hadn't been able to get someone else in trouble instead. So I kick Total so Killer won't continue, cuz yeah he's a friend and I don't want him to get muted for something he did in my chat. Then I kick the mod cuz its not like she was doing anything there except preventing me from having a normal conversation with my friend. Nothing says I can't kick a player mod. And I didn't "temp ban" anyone, it was a simple kick. The mod didn't even PM me or anything afterwards asking about it, so I didn't really care. Why the fuck does this need to be broadcasted on the wiki? ChristineTalk 19:25, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- Well at least your username is an accurate description of you dishonest ed. >> DarkMagic 21:02, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- I told the whole story, even about kicking the mod. Dunno what's not to believe. ChristineTalk 21:05, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
- We believe you Christine, we don't believe Dishonest Ed (who, I agree, has an appropriate username), and I don't see the point of saying all that garbage here. Just more personal attacks on Christine. By the way, wish you would stay, but some of these guys are idiots, sorry. TIRRIANGANT (TALK) 22:07, 16 August 2007 (UTC)
- I told the whole story, even about kicking the mod. Dunno what's not to believe. ChristineTalk 21:05, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
PLEASE be careful.
Be careful what you delete. You deleted Image:Favicon.ico, and now we're having trouble restoring it to what it was before. Please be more careful in the future, especially with important images. Dtm142 23:17, 19 August 2007 (UTC)