The Drop Lists Project is an unofficial, non-publicised project that I, Chicken7, am coordinating. It involves the implementation of new drop lists in a table format into Bestiary articles. Not only will this make lists much more cleaner and less messy, it will also add a multitude of features such as an image and GEMW prices. It also leaves the door open for future features and updates. This is a huge project, affecting over a thousand articles. I will be needing the assistance of many keen editors and users in the implementation.
Feel free to add your name below. But please understand the constraints we are facing in this project.
The following is the tasks and goals this project hopes to achieve:
- Implement the new table format
- Set a uniform set of rarities
- Discuss and plan current and new features
- Ensure there is a fairly unnoticeable and drama-free transition
- Accept ideas, improvements and proposals, and do our best to make the changes in the template
Template:DropsTableHead and Template:DropsLine are the main templates to be used in the drop tables. Please see the documentation of the templates below, for their uses.
Discussion of any sort about the project can take place on the talk page, so the "new section" button may be used, among with many other reasons.