User:Ch i p py/pwndowning
Welcome To The Pwnddowning Skill Page[edit | edit source]
This is a skill created by "Pwnddown" on December 30th, 2009. It is a skill of pwning noobs and various creatures. Your level is not decided by how many kills you achieved, it is decided by the pwnddowning master, "Pwnddown". She decides what your level should be by seeing how pwnful you really are. You do not have to kill someone to pwn them down, you just have to put up a good fight, and do the best you can, and have a good additude. PwndDown will watch you fight one fight, and will decide your beginning level based on that fight. You may ask PwndDown to watch you fight more fights, and you may gain levels based on your other fights. Currently the only player to achieve the max level in this skill is "Pwnddown". However, being a new skill, many players will adapt to this skill and level up soon. If you would like to know your current Pwnddowning level, speak to "PwndDown" on RuneScape.
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Having an awesome pet such as gecko or hellcat
- Being in "R S Wikia" clanchat and being chill
- Asking nicely
- Not being a sore winner or loser
Skillcape[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Only one player has reached the max level in this skill; "Pwnddown."
- The max level for this skill is 101, 2 levels higher than any other level in RuneScape.
- This skill has beat runecrafting for the rarest 99 skill.
- This is the only "Hidden Skill".
- Unlike other RuneScape skills, everyone does not start out with level 1. You may even start with a level of 0.
- You can lose levels for breaking rules, or having a bad attitude.
- There is currently a limit of 3 fights per person, per day.
Note: This page is merely for fun and is not a real runescape skill, this is just for fun.