These are the comments of the Summer 2008 Wikifest.
- I thought it was good, but next time, it has to be more organized. We also skipped the meet and greet, which was important, to give late players more time. The Costume Contest was too crowded, I couldn't even see the contestants through the crowds. C Teng talk 17:53, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- I thought this Wikifest was great! It was better than the Spring wikifest (which was a total disaster). The p2p players left a little early which I guess was ok. It was too crowded and disorganized though. I hope the next one will be a little bit better. Spencer (Talk | Edits | Contribs) 22:57, 8 June 2008 (UTC)
- From what I heard, in my opinion it was just "head and shoulders" better than the previous Spring wiki fest. I didnt go because of computer issues, but I hope that on any other events people find it more enjoyable. Agownsrs2Talk 17:22, 10 June 2008 (UTC)
- The costume contest was crowded and a bit disorganized, and some of the events didn't seem to follow schedule (meet and greet was all but skipped and the f2p part lasted about half the time it should of). The events that did take place were fun, but if they were a bit longer (more than 5 questions for trivia, and multiple rounds of hide and go fally) and less crowded, it would be awesome. Regabuh (talk) (contribs) 01:03, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- I think I missed completely the trivia and the costume contest! Well, there is always next time. ;-) If the problems are along the lines of "too crowded" then this is actually a sign of the popularity of the fest. It's just occurred to me - next time we might make use of the relatively new clan chat feature to keep everyone in touch, if someone would volunteer to have their channel used for the purpose. Leevclarke 00:22, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- Uh... We had a clan chat being used. We were using my clan chat during the entire fest and in clan wars. Ilyas Talk Contribs 23:09, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- That explains why I missed events! Must have not cottoned on to that at the time. Leevclarke talk 00:57, 15 June 2008 (UTC)
- I thought it went ok. The p2p was the best since there were fewer people. I think we should extend the f2p so that a lot of people don't feel left out. I suggest maybe we do duel arena or clan wars for f2p along with all the usual stuff. Sir Lenehan File:Smite old.png|25px 23:12, 13 June 2008 (UTC)
- Sadly, I missed the members wikifest which was apparently heaps better but I believe the F2P was too unorganized. The events that were planned were good but didn't turn out as organized and scheduled well. But good job to the organizers who did so much to try and makje it great!
- ) Chicken7 >talk 11:59, 15 June 2008 (UTC)