Everyone: Feel free to add to the list! Let's try to get to 100!
7, 8, 9, 10... Reasons You know you play too much RuneScape / Spend Too much Time on the RuneScape Wiki:
(P.S. This is just for fun and based off something I've seen for another game, Age of the Empires. Also, some/most of these actually don't mean anything but that you're a really devoted person to RuneScape and the Runescape Wiki, so these are more like a bunch of things that are really big accomplishments).
- You decide to edit this for fun and have one or more items on this list that apply to you. (like me)
- You get random people on RuneScape asking to be your friend.
- You try to build a chair by taking some planks and banging on the ground with a hammer.
- You try to walk through a crowd of people in front of you.
- You suddenly realize that you've been on RuneScape all night and forgot so sleep.
- You find that your total time spend on RuneScape exceeds one year.
- You wonder why chopping down a tree takes so long.
- You start to wonder if that grey rock by your house is actually a penguin in disguise...
- When someone calls you your name and you wonder who they're talking to because you live by your username
- When you decide to try to take a bunch of logs and rub them with a knife to make a bunch headless arrows.
- When you try to get somewhere by throwing a rock at the ground.
- When you try to catch real sharks with your hands.
- When you bury ashes in the ground thinking it will bring some benefit to you.
- When you try to mix random plants from your garden and plant roots together and drink it, thinking it will make you stronger.
- When you automatically think of Dungeoneering instead of crap when someone says 'dung'.
- When you get into a fight at school and try to cast ice barrage at your opponent.
- When you start randomly drawing rune symbols on rocks.
- When you lose that stubborn 10 lbs that dieting couldn't shift because you forgot to eat for 14 hours.
- You point at your cat and attempt to siphon runes from it.
- You shout "Taste Vengeance" whenever someone touches you.
- Whenever you cook you wonder why you didn't get experience and say it's a glitch.
- Whenever you need money you try to go to the Grand Exchange.
- You randomly walk up to people and punch them in an attempt to get their drops.
- Whenever you are asked to do something, you attempt to open rs wiki to figure out how to complete the quest.
- You take a book, draw a chalk circle and sit, trying to teleport to Lumbridge.
- You say "LOL" and "Noob!" in real life.
- You ask your friends if they want to go slay some chickens.
- You don't dig in the yard because you know "Nothing interesting happens."
- You feel naked without a cape.
- when someone throws something at you and yells "think fast!" and your first thought is to activate protect from ranged.
- when you bake eggs for days, hoping to suddenly learn how to make a creme brulee.
- When you wonder how something is made and your first thought is how RuneScape makes it (i.e. molten glass).
- When you're in a situation that makes you say: "This reminds me of a game I play called RuneScape."
- You make an assignment in school about or based on playing RuneScape.
- You take an unnecessarily long amount of time thinking about awkward past memories of RuneScape and post them here.