This is an account made by the representatives of a group of about 300 Runescape players who have autism.
We mainly edit pages that are too long or too detailed for readers who have autism or other mental/physical disabilities that make it hard for them to get information.
Asking questions or commenting on the talk page is encouraged (if you have a disability and don't feel represented please say so)
how we work:
- the group discusses runescape
- if any pages are too hard to read due to the length of the pages a vote is called for
- if more than 10 people say they agree (and it doesn't involve vandalizing the page)
- the representatives send a request to the Account owner
- the account owner edits the pages
- if someone else reverts the changes (without reason), they are messaged and asked to stop
- if they don't stop and the group deems it necessary, an admin will be notified
signature/tag rules and hints:
- if the comment tag is just the account name and time-stamp, then the speaker is just the owner
- if the comment tag is the the account name, time-stamp, and the letters "mag", then the speaker is the owner (again)
- if the comment tag is the the account name, time-stamp, and a set of 3-4 letters (and not the above), then the speaker is a rep
- the 3-4 letters are so that the owner and the reps can see who said what.
types of edits: making tables collapsible so that readers with disabilities can view information in a fashion that is easier for them.
Here is some basic information about the Account owner (not the people who make the requests).
- My character name is Aavara
- My combat level is 138
- I am mostly a skiller
- Favorite in game title: the Totally Quackers
- Clan: Slayer Nest
- My membership is Gold Premium